My Violent Dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I've had a lot of violent dreams in my life but last night I had the most violent dream ever. I dreamt that I was at a track meet and I was participating in the 100 meter dash in the 8th lane. About half way through I was in first but some guy laying next to the track intentionally tripped me. I went flying and landed on my face and left shoulder which wiped all the skin off the side of my face and shoulder with the rough track. I stood up and started yelling at the guy but he thought it was funny. I then jumped on him and started hitting him in the face. After a few punches, he rolled me over and started hitting me. He then started to walk away while laughing (this was the 1st time in a dream where somebody hit me back). I slipped off my spikes and quickly walked up behind him. I tapped him on the shoulder and as he turned, I slapped him accross the face with the spikes leaving half inch deep scratches from his ear to chin. He stumbled back screaming and I lunged on in him and started punching him directly in the face with the spikes. I got in a mount position and started drilling him over and over with the spikes to his face while he screamed and struggled. It ripped his face to shreds (imagine the cat of nine tails from The Passion of the Christ on his face). I wonder if that dream meant something?

shaber
There's a dream forums you could post that on. Unfortunately we are not allowed spam.

iluvpippin
is her post counted as spam?

iluvpippin
or his, sorri!

Myth
GODDAMNIT! I'M NOT A HER! It's ok, you're forgiven. Anyway, I assume you meant dream topic, not forum and I didn't see it. I looked briefly and gave up so I made a new thread.

Myth
Oh, you even corrected yourself before I finished my post. YAY for Pippin Lover!

shaber
I meant that I can't show him the url for the dream website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.