Aquaman movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
So maybe Aquaman is coming on the movie.but first Aquaman movie will look about under Warner Bros Films so enter this website

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2004/09/aquaman_the_movie.html

Havoc470
i would love to see a movie based on any character thats related to the sea, namor, aquaman, fathom.....it would look amazing if done correctly

Mainstream
I think he should fight Black Manta or Ocean Master..maybe both

ScarletSpider
I think for a sea movie, they should go with THE FIN! (now appearing in New Invades, as Admiral Noble). He's a rather obscur Timely--and later Marvel character. No one knows about him really, so now one can ***** when they mess up. His story's pretty cool too, I think.

I think that's what they should do. Take more obscur characters and turn them into movies. Like Blade, he wasn't that obscur, but most people had no idea who he was, which is why his movie did really well. No one knew his story, so no one could ***** when they messed around with it.

I think Nightraven would make a great movie. He's a Marvel property (despite being set in 1920's Chicago, I think he originally appeared in Marvel UK books). He's very pulpish, but has a fun feel and look, and very dark. But no one knows who he is, so they could make it R rated, without worrying about alienating their 12 year old X-Men and Spider-Man audiences.

Asian Hulk
so maybe this coming Aquaman movie that who are the actors to portraying role as Aquaman.

KharmaDog
If they make it a comedy it will definitley bomb. This movie could work if they make him a TOTAL bad ass. Sure he can be the good guy, but with almost an anti hero edge.

eleveninches
Well, there wouldnt be much different between a namor movie and an aquaman movie.

wuTa
waterworld ruined any movie that is going to be based on water...ok maybe it didnt ruin it...but when i think of an aquaman movie the 1st thought i have is "is better not be another waterworld"

Mr Parker
Yeah that would be cool if they made a Aquaman and prince Namor movie.

K3VIL
spiderman is the worst comicbook film of all time,movie should have been called MANSPIDER.organics are the biggest sin in hollywood history
The judgment of someone that didn't appreciate Spider-Man's movies that were nearly perfect and pull out in very good manner the life of Peter Parker before he gain the powers, when he discovers them, and when he become a hero, is IMHO a little worst.

crazyspinz
i think they should do namor, hes the origonal water hero.

aqua man can go f*** himslef for all i care

K3VIL
oh yeah

eleveninches
aquaman movie should be mainly based in the sea, with aquaman not going on land., and aquaman as the good guy.

Namor movie should be based on land and in the sea, with namor as the bad guy, showing the way his people are fed up with the pollution caused by humans, and have the film based around namors attempt to take over the world.

Napalm
I really dont like aquaman very so I dont care

Mainstream
come on Napalm Aquaman has made big moves since the goofy Superfriends cartoon..he's like a water gangsta thug sea pimp now!

KharmaDog
Yeah, I like his attitude shift. He's actually one of the few character that I find interesting in the DC universe.

Asian Hulk
Mark Wahlberg is as Aquaman.because he is blond.

Asian Hulk
Mark Wahlberg could portraying his role as Aquaman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.