Does Spidey Need A New Love Interest? Superhuman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
As Valentines returns I was just wondering if Spidey needs a new Love interest? A super powered one who actually gets to move Peter in with her but is super human and not new to it like that young spider gal who was too young for Pete. Here is a list of love interests for Pete.
Someone who had strong powers too but was emotional weak as a human character. Then he would have to go n rescue her.

1 Invincible Woman ( Give Richard Reeds a chase for his money)

2 Storm ( Whoa, what a storm that would be. Plus the X-Men wouldn't
like it and might have to fight Spidey a couple of times)

3 She Hulk (Yeah, she'd give him a run for hismoney and much more!
Incredible romancing especially when she's upset!)

4 Wolverine's exgirlfriend - As if he would care- but it'd piss him off and
he'd get jealous- at least in this epic

5 Human Touch's sister- who might suddenly develop her brother's
powers and fall for Peter Parker whose trying to fall in love

6-Wonder Woman? Hmm, she'd make him tell the truth all the time

7 Super gal- but it'd only be a one issue- she'd blow his mind out

8- Cat woman- nah

9 The Rhino's girlfriend- then Rhino would be raging mad and hunt Peter
down.

10 Someone the public all know. Then Mary J would get jealous and want
her husband back even with his problems.

It d be cool as Spidey could have a side kick again for a while while the relationship lasts. I hope it's not censored! It's just an idea. mad mad mad roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin'

SpyCspider
Wonder Woman's from DC...

Dazzler619
Wouldn't he be unfaithful to MJ if he's interested w/ another woman?

Ock
Um no he's going just fine with MJ.

Next Venom_girl
I always thought he and Black Cat were a cute couple.

dami wilson
Yeah guys and gals but she left him didn't she? Lets be frank, couples go thru with this and Pete and Mary J aint Mary and Joesph FROM THE BIBLE. They are young and like Brad Pitt and Jennifer whats her name from 'Friends' have split up.

If from this angle, she's fed up with PETE for his Spidey role, maybe he could partner another female superstar without having an affair. But it could still look like one to make MJ jealous. This plot is to see MJ back with him.

You dont know what you have till you lose it. Then you miss it and want it for its true value. Its a sub plot to bring them back together but first as the story seems to be heading they need something to spice things up. I mean, the guys goes thru looking for his wife afcter everybody thinks his nuts for believing she'd still alive and she dumps him? What kind of woman is that? Cold hearted?

Is that story line cool? Ok he cant keep up his timing and make dates but
thats him. If you love someone that much you bend a little if not move on! Yes, its a comic book but thats life! Deal with it! Gosh, the guy needs to move on if he's to enbtertain us as Peter Pan, I mean Peter Parker! This aint no fairy tale! She dont want him? She has to move on. Everybody has faults. He makes mistakes but he's doing so much more for others thats the best she can do for him!

Man, I should be a writer for Marvel cuz the stories I would come up with will blow people's minds! Whoa! Got to go now, I'm so excited, I need a ....

kanis
alien Their has always been I thing between spiderman and the black cat, its an identity thing while he's PP he is either in love with MJ or Felicia Hardy and the departed Gwen Stacy then when he is spiderman he can be flirty with the black cat.

dami wilson
WELL DONE, Kanis , b dragon, I mean, he can at least get it off his mind and hang out like he used to do. Happy go lucky guy bumping off villains
and hanging like a cat. I watched the film, the fly yesterday nite on tv and it sulked! It reminded me of the MAN SPIDER film and I felt sad for the dude that turned into a fly at the end and begged to be killed.

What would MJ have felt if PP started turning into a giant spider? Yish!

Dazzer 619 , it wont make him unfaithful if he doesn't do jack plus, are they splitting up or what? My man ought to start thinking about himself moreoften and make some promotional stunts whereas he attaches Nike
logos to his suit and gets paid for it or Boxing.talk like all this boxers do on their fights. If PP was so desperate for cash as they make him seem at times, trust me, he'd sign with Nike or Adidas and get his costume copyrighted. The comic writers should move with the times!

Superheros would somehow have developed into icons whether hated or not if they really existed and would have fans who love them and hate them! Just like the Rap stars who talk gansta and call for cops to be kiled. Look at Mike Tyson. See what I mean, There should be a story on a girl stlaker or something who keeps following Spidey around or so.

Jason420
black cat i would have to say

vaya_the_elf
I think shadowcat and spiderman would be good together

Mainstream
hmmmm..theirs a thought..I'm thinking Spidey and wolverine's "daughter" X-23.

vaya_the_elf
Black cat is ok, but shadowcat i think is closer his personility which i think would be why they would be good together.

dami wilson
WOLVERINE'S DAUGHTER? Doe wolverine have a daughter? Not Miko is it? Gosh who would want to have his kid? Ha ha ha ha, black cat could make a debut and mersmerize him in a trance.

Paola
actually,. Elektra did.... disgust

dami wilson
elektra had a kid for wolverine? Gosh, that sucks. I thought he was DD's gal. Wow, this is shocking, aint she the Greek Ambassador's daugther at one time? How can she go for wolverine? Yeesh! Hair all over his body and face1 Even spidey says he smells like a wet dog, without super smelling like DD who said the same thing! Word!

DarkCrawler
Who is Human Touch? If you mean Human Torch, his sister and Invisible Woman are the same people...

DarkCrawler
I another reality, right?

RIGHT?!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/eer.gif

DarkCrawler
Lol, I remember in Marvel Heroes Reborn when Spider-Man (Who remembered his past) teased She-Hulk (Who didnt remeber).

(Translating directly from Finnish comics)

She-Hulk: Gods threaten the world with destruction, and we flee in big arc. Familiar to you, Spider-Man?

Spiderman cracks an joke

She Hulk: Dear God, I want to sit next to someone else.

Doom shrinks everybody with his device so they could go through something.

Spidey: What, do we have to diet?

She-Hulk: Spider-Man, cant you be quiet for one moment?

Spider-Man: You laughed to my jokes when we used to date, She-Hulk.

After an moment:

She-Hulk: That was an joke, right? Please tell me that was an joke.

Spider-Man: I cant. I am trying to be quiet for one moment.

dami wilson
So spidey's dated She Hulk in the past? Right? Maybe we could bring it up again. MJ needes to feel she has a possition here where she can maybe start a TV chat show! Talk to a super hero!

fatcat22
i think Pete'd be great to hang out with my cousin blackcat n just chill and forget his worries with MJ. Meow!! Purr!!

dami wilson
Happy valentines day everyone! May you find that special someone who ever they are! Hulk? She Hulk?

fatcat22
SPIDEY needs to get more romantic, they should change the cat man! Make him sleek and a lover man! Go get them tiger!

doctorstrongbad
It would make the most sense for this story to involve the black cat.

Alpha Centauri
The Black Cat is the obvious one and I think that'd add more of a twist to the relationship being that he knows his girlfriend is a superheroine. Felicia doesn't know Peter is Spider-Man, Peter doesn't know she's The Black Cat. At the same time, Spidey and Cat have to hold off attraction because they view it as cheating being that they're already in relationships, little do they know it's with each other.

It's better with MJ though because she's just an innocent bystander who's always there for him, yet gets dragged into stuff.

Sue Storm-Richards would never date him coz she's married. If Spidey ever tried anything Torch would incinerate him.

-AC

doctorstrongbad
Yeah that is a good point, she is married to Mr. Fantastic and the human torch is her brother.

dami wilson
WOW, THAT BLOWS THAT ANGLE. Well whaat if MJ gets supernatural powers? Even if it's only temporary! That'd would bake man!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah that would be cool and maybe it would help their relationship.

dami wilson
DEFINATELY, cus she'd have the same guilt feelings running all over her if she didn't help someone in danger when she could have. Then she might have a bit of understanding for her husband and hide it for a while and appear as an extra on astonishing spiderman as a new feminine superhero. That'd make a hit story as Peter would be so so shocked to find out his wife had been bitten by the mutant bug! Then he'd even be more paranoid as to try and defend her from super powered villians!

If Dr Ock was to find out , that make a great battle! I hope Marvel writers are reading this! Mary Jane the new Kat

doctorstrongbad
It would be cool if marvel read this forum, but that is another thread. Mary jane wouldn't have to copy the black cat. MJ could have her own kind of power.

dami wilson
HEY GUYS , I think someone in Marvel is reading this tread cos the new story line in spiderman has this ugly chick going on CNN and lying about how she and Spidey were a hot item and this blows MJ's mind. The next issue is mant to bring them back together but she still needs the powers!

#1Rupert_Lover
That would be awesome if MJ gains superpowers! If that happened, she would be one on my very small list of my favorite female superheroes. I wonder what kind of powers she would have, though.

doctorstrongbad
They could give her powers like Firestar. Man the old school cartoon, Spiderman and his spidey friends is the best. Maybe iceman could show up every once in a while.

#1Rupert_Lover
That would be cool. smile

dami wilson
I hope they give her some powers so she can share something secret with Peter and that could bind them closer together! You know, the with greater powers come greater resps thing!

Then the plot would thicken more as Spidey has to worry about her now1 They can share a laugh at their secret exploits and like Richard Reed and Invincible girl, Sue Richards, they can form a duo superhero thang! What you say homies?

#1Rupert_Lover
That would be awesome. big grin

Linkalicious
This is Spiderman...not Desperate Housewives...no

Now if MJ died for some reason....then yes, Peter should always have a love interest.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Linkalicious
This is Spiderman...not Desperate Housewives...no

Now if MJ died for some reason....then yes, Peter should always have a love interest.

It would be sad to see Mj die, but it was very sad when gwen died.

#1Rupert_Lover
I think MJ's probably the best out of all the girlfriends Peter has had. She's also probably the most popular out of all the non superpowered girls in comicbooks. She even has her own comicbook series!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
I think MJ's probably the best out of all the girlfriends Peter has had. She's also probably the most popular out of all the non superpowered girls in comicbooks. She even has her own comicbook series!

That is a good point. I forgot about her own comic series. smile

mordamor22
I say it would be cool for Spiderman and the Black Cat to love each other...but try to hide who they are from each other in real life like at work or something

dami wilson
NAUGHTY..... NAUGHTY!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by mordamor22
I say it would be cool for Spiderman and the Black Cat to love each other...but try to hide who they are from each other in real life like at work or something

That sounds good to me ,but maybe they could make it funny. I love the spiderman comics where they can include humor to something not funny.

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, I love anything with a bit of humor involved with it. big grin

doctorstrongbad
Yeah, I love anything with a bit of humor involved with it. big grin

I think Spiderman is the funniest hero I know. Can anybody think of another hero who uses jokes as part of his crime fighting job?

#1Rupert_Lover
not really.

dami wilson
batman? Green lantern? Me? he he .....

#1Rupert_Lover
You're a superhero? erm why didn't I hear about you on the news? big grin

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by dami wilson
batman? Green lantern? Me? he he .....

When was the last time batman was funny? umm never. Green lantern I don't know much about him.

#1Rupert_Lover
GL's jokes aren't as funny as Spidey's. Spider-Man's the ultimate comical superhero. big grin

doctorstrongbad
GL's jokes aren't as funny as Spidey's. Spider-Man's the ultimate comical superhero. big grin

I know Spiderman was the first hero to always include humor in his crime fighting.

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah. he was. I think.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah. he was. I think.

Spiderman made the "funny hero". I have seen a couple of rips- offs.

dami wilson
YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT ME YET KIDDO, my secret is still hidden but by the end of the year, you'll be watching me on screen shoutiing go Dami go! Heh heh!

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing out loud

DarkCrawler

No, Deadpool is. big grin

vaya_the_elf
Back to the topic...

Still think Shadowcat would be really good with spiderman

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Back to the topic...

Still think Shadowcat would be really good with spiderman

They would be cute together. Spiderman is already cool with the X-men.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
They would be cute together. Spiderman is already cool with the X-men.

Yay! Someone who agrees smile

dami wilson
whose shadow cat? I think he should date Storm! She'd storm up his love life all right! A few thunders here and there would brew up anybody's life! Peter would be fried silly!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Yay! Someone who agrees smile

Yes I agree with you. smile

dami wilson
ME TOO........................

doctorstrongbad
Lets say spiderman dumps MJ for the black cat. How long do you think they would last together? I'm thinking it would only be a few month thing. I'm not sure those two could stick together long term.

dami wilson
it'd be a short term but Aunt May would be up his back side about splitting up with her fav gal.

I'm waitin gfor the next issue cus I think they get back together. Maybe she's pregnant afterall?

fatcat22
nah, she doesn't get pregnant. She's just upset she heard her man has been cheating on her all along and may have been dating this girl and lying to her that his on a spiderman mission!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by fatcat22
nah, she doesn't get pregnant. She's just upset she heard her man has been cheating on her all along and may have been dating this girl and lying to her that his on a spiderman mission!

Oh I think I heard something about that. Didn't somebody go to the press and announce that spiderman was cheating on MJ or something like that? I haven't read the latest issues so I'm not sure.

fatcat22
everybody cheer up! They got back together and that was so sweet! I almost cried......hah! It was a classic! Spread the word! Cat said it like he was, PP 'I'm nothing without you!'

Peter's a real dude! I love astonishing Spiderman the most!

the_wanderer
You guys are talking about the newest Spiderman issues right?

The older ones are not a good love story Venom makes Peter and MJ split up 4ever.

the_wanderer
And this is probably a long shot but any of you ever heard of Qwen Stacy? She was Peter's First love.

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah. The green goblin killed her. but she actually wasn't peter's first love. Betty Brant was his first love in the comics. Gwen was his second love. but gwen is considered peter's first TRUE love, though.

vaya_the_elf
To much love if you ask me.

doctorstrongbad
To much love if you ask me.

Hey Spider-man has a lot of love to give. I don't blame the guy. If I was a hero I would date lots of girls till i found the right one. I wouldn't hide in a basement some where with a butler and a young boy. Oopps my bad thats batman. lol

dami wilson
HAHAHAHA......Dont suggest what I'm thinking. Batman is Michael Jackson in disguise?

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by dami wilson
HAHAHAHA......Dont suggest what I'm thinking. Batman is Michael Jackson in disguise?

laughing out loud

Batman Wins
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Hey Spider-man has a lot of love to give. I don't blame the guy. If I was a hero I would date lots of girls till i found the right one. I wouldn't hide in a basement some where with a butler and a young boy. Oopps my bad thats batman. lol

No Batman is the one with a billion dollars, and a different girl in every movie. Spiderman is the one with his old aunt may, and is confused how to get Mj, after she says, I love you peter.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Batman Wins
No Batman is the one with a billion dollars, and a different girl in every movie. Spiderman is the one with his old aunt may, and is confused how to get Mj, after she says, I love you peter.

You must've never read the Spider-Man comics, did you?

Batman Wins
You must've never read the Spider-Man comics, did you?

Spiderman is my favorite character

#1Rupert_Lover
oh. okay. Well, He had a lot of girlfriends in the earlier comicbooks.

Batman Wins
oh. okay. Well, He had a lot of girlfriends in the earlier comicbooks.

After he got his powers. He was a retarted loser before. Well Batman is my Favorite, and that bug is my second favorite. I need some raid.

#1Rupert_Lover
After he got his powers. He was a retarted loser before.

Actually, I consider Peter a nerdy boy before he recieved his powers. But nerdy boys are cool, in my opinion.

Batman Wins
Actually, I consider Peter a nerdy boy before he recieved his powers. But nerdy boys are cool, in my opinion.

Not in real life

#1Rupert_Lover
Not in real life

Do you mean not in real life, as in nerdy boys?

Next Venom_girl
Lol Hey, girls go for nerdy boys... My little brother is a nerd like me and he's always getting not so suddle hints from the girls at his school which he is totally clueless of. stick out tongue

#1Rupert_Lover
My older brother's a nerd. He even acts a bit like Peter Parker, and he's pretty cool. I personally like nerdy boys. Well, I like redheaded boys, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.