Jango and Boba vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
If Jango somehow came back to life and he and Boba teamed up to fight Darth Vader, who would win?
http://img190.exs.cx/img190/2220/darfet2ck.gif

ArthasKnight
Vader. He'd just force crush the both of them and that'd be that.

Sesse
Vader

With two froce uses both of them would be toast way too easily.

Bardock42
I am not sure, They are really good. And Boba put up a good fight agains Vader. He even had the chance to kill him that was cheating though.
I think Jango and Boba might have a chance , but I tend to Darth more

Arsenal
http://img174.exs.cx/img174/9661/darthvadervsbobafett0wi.jpg

Bardock42
Yeah thats it it is freking awesom

smoker4
Lol that first pic looks like they are inspecting his saber

Arsenal
I tried to make it look like they were taunting him like "come here vader yoohoo"

smoker4
Theyre definatley taunting him! Nice work wink

Delfedd
Boba defeated two dark jedi in dark empire (ok he ran away...), and two on one with all their weapons that cant be defeated by lightsabers, (sonic emiters, rockets Ect.) boba and jango would win.

Julie
Vader

xeous
I don't even know the question...I can't quit looking at Natalie Portman's upper thigh area in Julie's sig...

Darth_Nefarus
Vader. He'd just force crush the both of them and that'd be that.

Arthas hit it right on the head. Vader would look at them and they would die, is everyone who believes otherwise stoned?

EyeOfApocalypse
I agree that the Fett Duo would put up a damn good resistance against Vader, but their skills are insignificant when compared to the power of the Dark Side. Vader hands down

"You don't know the POWER of the Dark Side"

SnakeEyes
well, i am not so sure that Vader would win, i mean, Boba almost defeated Vader by himself in the comic that was previously posted here. Add Jango, and Vader might be the one losing. Don't get me wrong, though, Vader is pretty much my favorite character. Episode Three version of Anakin vs. the Fett duo would be a better match IMO. It would be more fast-paced and i don't know, just cooler...

EyeOfApocalypse
I know what you mean, I thought for sure in the Tales comic I read that Maul was gonna destroy Vader, who thought Vader's hatred for himself was greater than any other hate. That same hate would destroy the Fetts I think, I mean he did practically gut himself to kill Maul (that part of his body was mechanical, he didn't hit his breathing apparatus).

True though, a human Darth Vader vs. Father and Son Fett would be much more interesting.

SnakeEyes
yes it would cool

Stealth Agent
I think this fight would be awesome

I think they are about equal it could tilt either way. Is there a setting?

Sith_Lord1
Snake Eyes you are WRONG! Episode 4, 5 and 6 Vader would destory Anakin. Between the two sagas Vader's power is at its best. Vader would easily kick the Fett's ass the comic is wrong.

Ogami Itto
Darth Vader would crush them easy!!how could they stop force choke??

Darth Subjekt
Actually sith, Ep3 Anakin would DESTROY OT Vader. And Vader could just simply choke them both and thats it..........theyre done. JUst walk up as theyre choking and cut them down. So i'd have to say Vader, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

diver of muffs
NO, Boba would stick it in Vader's Arse and Jango would shove it in his Breathing apparatus, and they would spin him like a piece of rotisserie gold. Since he already has the outfit, they would make him their gimp/slave thing.

riddick65
ur on the wrong forum dumb ****s,shit head mother ****ers,bitches,**** ****s.i think i made my point. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance mad mad

jackstain
wow ur pretty damn gay.....vader would win easily

Fishy
Its not even a challange, yes those two might be powerful. But Vader would kill both of them without much of a problem

Darth_Nefarus
Lightsaber+darkside+being more maching than man, thus hating humanity and yourself=two dead bounty hunters

Jedi_KnightAlly
Well lets put it this way, if a few thousand jedi in the republic couldn't stop vader, what chance are two numpty's going to have. Vader would descimate them.

Darth Blender

TraptUnderIce
Vader is weaker than Anakin. He has half the body and midichlorian things and like Itto said why wouldn't vader just close their airpipe?

Darth Mantis
Vader.

VISQUIS
Boba and Jango would win cause 1 would shoot him in the back while the other is disturbing him

kamikz
Why did you bring this ancient thread up?

And I thought it was pretty obvious that blaster bolts didn't bite on Vader after watching ESB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.