Will the Hulk ever meet and fall in love with She Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
I wish Marvel will do a one issue special where he meets up with the beautiful She HUlk and our big bad monster falls in love and vice versa! Wow, that'd be cool cus she'd be able to relate with him interms of power and understanding. Maybe help him to calm down a bit and accept himself for what he is. A nig bad mama jama!

Hulk deserves a break! Just like Peter Parker when he found a job n a wife/ abit briefly.

Telperaca
NO!!

Paola
blink don't ask me where I read this or how do I know but.... Hulk and She Hulk are cousins... messed

Arsenal
Paola is right. You're a pervert dami.

Mainstream
It's true they are kin folks...I hope they do get together..inbreeding is wrong and sick.

crazyspinz
ya ther kids would be like hilbilly hulks, grose

Mainstream
Degenerate kid Hulks? sounds like it could be a good idea for a cartoon series...naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

dami wilson
HA HA HA HA HA.....You guys are making me laugh silly! I didn't know they were cousins and even if they were, have you ever heard of the Asians (Indian and Pakistani society) in the Uk who have arranged marriages year in and year out? They dont have degenrate kids! Some other culture where they try to keep the wealth in the family do it too and they still exsist. Their kids are ok. I've read of this discussion on national newspapers. Its brother and sister that aint allowed to get married! Word! Check it out, its for medical reasons like diabetics or sickle cell desease. Anyway it was meant in jest!

Tron
Two things:

1) Ewwwww.

2) Marvel will never, EVER do it. Unless Chuck Austen gets his perverted hands on Hulk, then the franchise is going all to hell.

Mainstream
yeah...they'd have two degernate kids...Jim bob Hulk and Peggy Sue Hulk.

dami wilson
ha ha ha ha. What a laugh! That's why I started this chat! Gosh, you guys n agls have made my day! I always wanted to come up with a cousin of the HULK called the Incredible Bulk! He could be the product!
CEpt he cant grow big in proportion and ends up reaping just his top or something like that! HA HA HA1 That'd make a cute story huh?

The incredible Bulk! Big butt and big lips and a wicked looking afro. I'm brown skinned by the way so this aint racist! Maybe Marvel can do something on Hulk's cousins. The incredibles...wait a sec, hasn't that been done?

crying-freeman
Redneck hulks!? now that whould be the best ever springer show ever!

dami wilson
THEY should just call them the incredibles! Incredible fart, incredible Sulk, Incredible Brain, Incredible Hulk.....wait a sec, that's been done!

Incredible mama and papa bear! Once angry they go bananas!-

Maestro
Lol there is actually a 'what if' comic like this, and they actually have a kid.

dami wilson
is that true? I'd love to read it for a laugh! Was it actually the she hulk? Duh that's make a cool story! HULK 'You been a bad boy!' and thumps his kid into space to cool off!

dami wilson
happy valentines everyone!

Napalm
In bred hulks!? Thats jerry springer kind of crap!

dami wilson
that would be a change like jurasic park and the Xmen could be called in!

Hulk Power
Just the thought of hulk and she-hulk getting married and having a kid is idiotic. I agree, that would be some Jerry Springer crap. I mean what would be the topic on the show,"Not just any hilbillies, Hulk hilbillies."

PrimalScream
hulk gave his cousin a blood transfusion to save her.it did but it also made her into she hulk.that's disgusting to think about hulk and she hulk together.although cousins can legally get married.

shaber
The Incredible Hulk is only a beast some of the time, so it would be difficult to envisage him in any permanent scenario.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by dami wilson
I wish Marvel will do a one issue special where he meets up with the beautiful She HUlk and our big bad monster falls in love and vice versa! Wow, that'd be cool cus she'd be able to relate with him interms of power and understanding. Maybe help him to calm down a bit and accept himself for what he is. A nig bad mama jama!

Hulk deserves a break! Just like Peter Parker when he found a job n a wife/ abit briefly.

No dammit because they're cousins! mad

Joy-Roc
Originally posted by PrimalScream
cousins can legally get married.

WHAT THE FU**!!!!? THEY CAN!!!!!!!!?
sick

jacobo0o
yup

olympian
Didnt the Hulk once tried to get it on with his cousin?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by olympian
Didnt the Hulk once tried to get it on with his cousin?

I'd like to get it on with Hulk's cousin. naughty

olympian
How i understand you.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Joy-Roc
WHAT THE FU**!!!!? THEY CAN!!!!!!!!?
sick
I thought it was only 2nd-cousins....
except in Arkansas.
Someone mentioned nobility marrying their cousins "and notting getting inbred" They do too get genetic defects from doing so. There were a couple hemophiliacs in the English royal family. Also look up the Hapsburgs. Most inbred, degenerate royal family in Europe.

Topic: Trailerpark Hulks, that's so wrong. sick

NoFate007
You know how incest kids come out mentally retarded sometimes?

How would retarded HULK people be? Imagine that...he acts nuts as it is...and has speech problems.........they need to make a what if comic lol

Hulk Power
Originally posted by NoFate007
You know how incest kids come out mentally retarded sometimes?

How would retarded HULK people be? Imagine that...he acts nuts as it is...and has speech problems.........they need to make a what if comic lol

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing hystericalhysterical

jeffrodini
What are you? From Arkansas??? No way man, they won't marry, they're related. Do research a little before you ask crap like that.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Paola
blink don't ask me where I read this or how do I know but.... Hulk and She Hulk are cousins... messed

LMFAO

Ultimate Hulk43
If you don't know they're cousins you don't know much about the Hulk at all......

roughrider
Hulk/Banner ever really been attracted to anyone but Betty? And what does Jennifer think of her cousin, in that way?
Of course, I have some second cousins that caught my eye...
Excuse me, I need to take a shower... messed

Ultimate Hulk43
I think Banner's only love has been Betty Ross.*shakes head*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.