Most powerful young character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who would be the most powerful character at a very young age.
They are not allowed any powers that they gained after the age of 10 earth years, who would be the most powerful???

Havoc470
ugh, wouldnt franklin richards blow hyperman out of the water, i mean if youre under ten years old you shouldnt be called hyperMAN

eleveninches
he had full control over all of DC's timelines (/alternate realities) from the moment he was born.

He was the son of Wonder WOman and Superman from the 'Kingdom Come' timeline. Hyperman was the name he adopted as an adult, but even as a baby he had control over the timelines of all dc realities.

Swanky-Tuna
A man with the power of being a super brawler and a woman with the power of being a slightly lesser super brawler have a child with the power to alter reality. Makes a whole lot of sense.

eleveninches
I think he was given that power upon his birth, but am not sure how he got it. I think he was granted it by some other gods, but I dont think that it ever shows exactly where he got the power from.

Havoc470
maybe he found a baby rattle that gave him those powers? i mean aquaman has a glove, green lantern has a ring, why cant hyperman have a baby rattle......but anyway hyperman SOUNDS like he has no substance..........I JUST DONT KNOW!!!! lol

eleveninches
He was shown as a baby dissappearing into hypertime, and then was shown to come back as an adult.

Havoc470
so then he's not really a baby, i mean what kinda baby do you know that has thoughts of becoming an adult by going through hypertime, if it has any damn thoughts at all lol

eleveninches
but he dissappeared into hypertime as a baby, and it was said that he was born with all of his innate power already there

Havoc470
oh okay, so hypertime just sucked him up or something and he became hyperman....i think im getting it lol

DC = Deliriously Confusing

eleveninches
hypertime is DC's answer to alternate realities / elseworlds tales.
THe son of WW and kal was abducted by 'gog' in the kingdom come timeline, but he dissapeared into hypertime instantly. THen when he is introduced, he is a grown man

radioboy121
That sounds a little like Illyana's dilemma when she got stuck in Limbo and came back 7 years older. My favorite would be Klarion the Witch Boy, but I'm unsure of his true age and different writers draw him differently, making him either a child or a young teenager.

Havoc470
i see O_o...okay, i lied, but anyway i go with frank rich because theres no telling what happened to hyperman while he was a baby in hypertime, just because he was said to have his innate powers doesnt make it true, maybe they'll show what happened to him later on but as of now there just isnt enugh info on him

muffin man
Franklin richards over hyperman but the strongest of all young characters is from a japanese comic.
GOHAN.

Mainstream
nah..gotenks the fusion of Gotin and trunks as SS3!

Havoc470
oh god, dont bring that DBZ crap into this

anyway, when gohan was 10 he could barely go super-saiyin and didnt even fight anything lol.............i just had to do it, DAMMIT

Mainstream
my bad...Muffin started it!

ScarletSpider
Speedball, guys? C'mon!

Havoc470
whats his powers? he sounds familiar, i think i have a comic card of him lol

ScarletSpider
It was just a joke, he was a member of the New Warriors, had some dopey power with kinetic energy, could bounce around and some other stuff.

radioboy121
Even then, he was a teenager not 10 or younger.

Havoc470
then i think i have to go with baby-hellboy, i mean he had hitler as his pet heheh

Scoobless
what about thaqt shazam/captain marvel kid....... or prime....... they're both kids that transform into adult super powered guys, nate grey was a clone and therefore a lot younger than ten in real time if not physically, the kids from the incredibles, or .......... um............ the magneto clone (don't remember his name)

radioboy121
Shazam's alter ego may not count as he's older than he appears.

Clones are imbued with a form of intelligence that wouldn't necessarily classify them as young per se, only possibly inexperienced. Otherwise, there is Madelyne Pryor, X-23, Scarlet Spider, Joseph, etc.

Lord-of-Dreams
Ok. This has been bothering me, but I hate to be a nitpicker... to bad! :P Why is hyperman on the list (of two, what a dumbthing tosay...) if he's really only a baby? I don't get it. I understand that he became powerful, but still! So did a bunch of guys!!! lol. Also,I want to see Impulse on the list (Dammit, I did it again.) He rules. (Hey, you ever notice how if you add he and rules together 'herules' and add a 'c' between the r and the u you get hercules? The stupid Roman rip off of herakles...)

Tron
Moving.

Dazzler619
Superman was powerful as a kid

eleveninches
I couldnt think of any others at the time that had god-like powers

eleveninches
But I thought he only got full control of most of his powers as an adolescent. And he still didnt have god-like powers (unless you are talking about pre-crisis or superman prime)

Havoc470
guys, baby-hellboy.....he had hitler as his pet and had the hand of doom

Scoobless
odin as a toddler or baby darksied......... they should do a time travel story with a little ten year old darksied throwing a tantrum over not getting dessert from his parents..... um........ mr dark and ms sied

beast1234
nate grey

Konton
Raven is 16 again so she's somewhere up there.

Jenny Quantum comes to mind.

Bouboumaster
At full power, Franklin Richards possess a power that can be compare to the power of a celestial.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Konton
Raven is 16 again so she's somewhere up there.
Not even erm

The Nuul
Jenny Q or Franklin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.