least favourate original trillogy character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who is it??

Jedi Priestess
Boba Fett, as he's overrated.

Corran
The Ewoks!!! Although cute are we really expected to think of them as warriors who can help bring down the Empire?

Bardock42
Boba Fett's the man. Well he diodn't do anything in the original Trilogy and he is a stupid kid in the new one but except for that.

I hate Luke, he is annoying. What a ****back.

ArthasKnight
Non-main character: Aunt Beru
Main Character: Lando

Morning_Glory
i hate Jar Jar

Corran
he's not OT

Bardock42
YOu don't like Landodroolio

And yeah Jar Jar is an Idiot I agree but still NT

eleveninches
Most Hated Non-main character: the fish-guy who co-piloted the millenium falcon into the death star in episode 6.
Most Hated Main character: c3po (he is sooooo gay!!)

eXSBass
Most hated OT main character: "C3PO Human Cyborg Relations"
Most hated OT minor character: Jabba's pigtailed minion with red eyes (The one who strokes R2 in RotJ)

Bardock42
Why is no one with me on hating luke?

Sith Master X
Because Luke was awesome. stick out tongue

To be honest, Tarkin never did much for me in the OT. I know he was only in ANH. I mean, I didn't hate him, but he'd probably be my least favorite.

Bardock42
Well maybe we could write a letter to Lucas and ask him to put Jar Jar Binks to the OT, that would make this thread pointless then laughing

bateman
I think the Emperor is my least favorite character. He was a wimp. He let a guy throw him in a bottomless chasm, and didn't use any supernatural powers to stop himself from dying. Look at all the evil, all the dread, all the history of the Sith. Everyone did it for HIM! He dies so easy!

That is a good question. Is it really because the Emperor dies in ROTJ, that the Empire is totally defeated? There are no other Imperial cells in any other galaxy, on any other planet?

Jackie Malfoy
Uh I think that lady who is talking about the death star she is so boring,JM

Bardock42

Darth Revan
You hate 3po and Nien Nubb? sad

Luke is definitely my least favorite. Whiner.

eleveninches
c3po was so camp.

Bardock42
Yea Darth Revan Rocks rock

Grand Moff Gav
i hate Genral Veers

Piett rocks

jedimaster2000
C3PO!!! He was so annoying with his "hello, I am C3PO, Protocol Droid...." ARGH!!!!!!!!! I was so happy when that Stormtrooper blasted him into oblivion on Cloud City in ESB!

Darth_Nefarus
I think I hate Leia. She was a teasing whore and I love every time I watch her face when Alderaan is destroyed.
And I love watching her in a metal bikini....

ARC Trooper 117
K-3PO.....bastard with his rude comments! laughing

Darth_Lucifer
Yeah he is annoying. What annoyed me the most is chewbacca got really emotional..it's like come on...its a camp droid...he could have at least re-built him as some sortof battle droid. right i'm going a bit to far into my imagination now confused

Maverick2364
IG-88

YodaChic18
C3PO

ARC Trooper 117
C-3PO was great!
No, I've decided who it is: It's that second Star Destroyer Officer in ESB, when Vader is talking to the Bounty Hunters. evil face

Bardock42
Oh **** yes, I hate that dude.

baracustastic
Yon gimp in the cantena that starts on Luke. Pointless character. Only reason for him that I can think of was to show Luke was a pansy and that OB can use a saber. The sand folkies showed Luke was a fud and they should've had Old Eck hack off one of their arms instead of making a daft noise to scare 'em off.

Mr Parker
Yeah I think I got to go with Leia also.She WAS a teasing whore.She could not make up her mind between Luke and Han in Empire and kept kissing both men throughout the movie.

Sicky666
LUKE! HE'S A PAIN IN THE ASS!

TheElectricFox
Suprisingly no one has said Salacious B. Crumb

DarkCrawler
Yes they have.

Stroomtoopers were so stupid. They got defeated by couple of Ewoks.

QX100
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
i hate Genral Veers

Piett rocks

what!?! mad
General Veers is Awesome. Piett is a puppet.

Lord Shadow Z
Boba Fett - he did ****-all, considering he's meant to be a kick-ass bounty hunter.

Darth Jello
I think the "Gonk" droid should have his own movie and breakfast cereal.

Darth Mantis
I hate those things... They are good for nothing... Except for supplying ammo in Battlefront...

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by QX100
what!?! mad
General Veers is Awesome. Piett is a puppet.

No way Piett is the best!!! the look on his face the entire time is just classic.

For most annoying character i would have to say Lando's lacky with the the robotic device over his bald head. He never says a word he just stares.

Vanquish
Hated Luke, hated C3PO, hated the Ewoks, hated R2D2.

Seriously, if I wasen't 5 years old when watching it, and if Han, Vader, Yoda and the Emperor didn't save the film, I definitely would not have been a fan this long. There are actually quite a few characters I hated that I didn't mention also

OT was annoyance ridden, but still amazing none the less smile

Darth_Janus
I hated the Ewoks. Everyone else can stay.

Doctor Strange
Luke was cool. He was just hanging out with the Fonzie of his galaxy, so he didn't look as cool.

As for me, C-3PO

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I hated the Ewoks. Everyone else can stay. How can you hate an ewok... they took down numerous AT-ST's. they won the battle of endor... They kicked empire butt... I hate them too...

Grand Moff Gav
i did a poll on this and i was the most hated character or i think i was

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.