Slade vs Brother Blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
The cartoon Teen Titans greatest foes going head to head.

grey fox
slade

Tron
Is there a thread like this already, or am I thinking of a different site?

IRTMU-Dragon
omg.

freezedoom
Since when were they "greatest foes"

manjaro
BB kicks ass dude, cuz i just cant get over the fact that its the same guy tha does the voice fro dr. drakken in Kim Possible

Lord-of-Dreams
I know Slade. And I'm sure he'd win. But who's the other dude??

manjaro
you dont know brother blood?..........for shame sir!(turns his back)

Lord-of-Dreams
Awwww.... Come on man!!!! It ain't like that! So who the hell is he?? (lol)

crazyspinz
i dont know who he is either manjaro, so back off... or u will be dealing with me......

Arsenal
That guy who...ah let someone else explain it.

IRTMU-Dragon
Pointless arguement over a kiddie's toon... Teen titans is ok but get with the real stuff, The Titans, not Teen titans... god.

crazyspinz
heh

Mider
fine ill tell you who brother blood is bascally brother blood is the leader of the hive a school for younge and upcomming villians Slade once enlisted the top students of the hive to help him with the titens witch at first were beaten but came back and won anyway brother blood is a very enegmatic person he controlls the hive members through powerful mind countroll only cyborg could withstand it but that was only cause of being half machine brother blood even made cyborg feel as if his missing limbs were there again and when cyborg did turn on him using a weapon created by the hive that enchanged cyborgs powers in ways that were beyond imgination (brother bloods words) brother blood just blocked it and left. He has many powers mental and psychical to witch extent im not entirely sure of sooooo yeah he is a touch cookie i say this would be a good fight would slades mind be disacplined enough to beat the powerful mind controll of brother blood and even if it could would slade be able to match brother bloods raw power.

manjaro
and its drakken voice actor

Lord-of-Dreams
Oh, now I'll just assume that Mider is for him... And as I only know him under this biast description, I shall recall and hold my vote. Good daytoyou!!
Hey! Crazyspinz! Let me get this straight... are you backing me up because we are in a similar position? Or are you just saying to not hate those in that position in generall?? Or are you backing me up...

baddspellahl4
dammit you beat me to making it. slade no contest, although they have both demonstrated whoopass fighitng skills and olymic level strenght speed and stamina, slade has prcognition and you can't touch that.

p.s. holy crap he does dr. d on kim possible? they sound nothing alike!

crazyspinz
ummmmmmm.......both? i said that because im usualy quite random, like that one time i ate a bath tub

Lord-of-Dreams
Ahhh, but it was a stupid thing for me to say. I don't usually put folks on the spot like that but... I donno, i guess I just want friends!!!!!!!!!

Tron
Apparantly, you've never watched the cartoon. Unless, you're thinking of the actual comic series, whihc isn't what this thread's about.

Mainstream
Blood and Slade on the cartoon are by far the greatest enemies the Teen Titans have faced...of course Trigon is suppose to make some appearances in the near future. (Trigon is Raven's dad who made a brief appearence in season 1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.