Rare Horror Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BREN
HEYA GUYS, are there any collectors out there like me who collect any thing rare,gory and uncut,if so ull know what im going thru at the moment,ive mostly found all that ive tried to find except 1 that keeps eluding me,giallo a venezia,it only ever came out in italy on video (star video,italia),and is of course in italian language,i only buy originalls so as u can imagine its about as easy as finding rocking horse shit to get a hold of this tape,lol smile

papabeard
Check the film details out here ;

www.hysteria-lives.co.uk/hysterialives/Hysteria/giallo_a_venezia.htm

You can buy the poster here =

search.ebay.co.uk/giallo-a- venezia_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR10QQcatre
fZC6QQa15964Z-24QQa15965Z-10QQa3802Z- 24QQgcsZ1077QQpfidZ1205QQreqtypeZ1QQpfmodeZ1QQalis
tZa15964Q2Ca15965Q2Ca3802Q2Ca3801QQpf_queryZgiallo
QQsoloctogZ9QQsotrtypeZ1QQsotrvalueZ1QQsadistanceZ
200QQsopostalZQ5AIPQ2FPostalQQsosortpropertyZ1QQco
actionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

BREN
i know the details m8 but thanks i read up on all this stuff thats why i want it smile,saw a shitty copy couple a years back but i only collect originalls smile

papabeard
the details werent for you they were for others

You can buy it here = www.rareflix.com/SearchTitles.cfm ($19.95)

The above link doesnt seem to work, if you try this

http://www.rareflix.com/titledisplay.cfm?title=Giallo%20A%20Venezia&upc=000000000028

or just go to the rareflix website and type it in , they have one copy,

MildPossession

BREN
sorry papa thought u were tellin me m8
i dont know anything about rare flix but with that movie as far as im aware it aint officially released any where except italy and that was in 1983,i suspect what rare flix are selling is a usa public domain title ,e.g mass produced bootleg but in the usa it is legal aslong as noone owns the rights and id say its probly been lifted from the italian video release so basically a second generation (if that ) copy with a cover basically the same kind of thing that companys like video treasure did in the usa ?
check out a company called video search of miami they made a buisness sellin public domain stuff,personally i dont pay for bootlegs cos all they really are is a blank tape with the movie recorded on em and usually a photo copied cover and the quality is usually crap smile

Dazzler619
There is 1 rare horror movie that I know but I forgot the name of it.It's a danish film and it takes place in a hospital were a lot of gory things happend

NothingInVein
dont know about rare but i do own some banned flicks

Beastro
"Salo" is suppose to be rare.I havent even seen it yet.

MildPossession
It's not here, can get it on dvd in any high street shop, saw it in HMV the other day.

BREN
SALO is not what id call horror its basically an art house movie a sick 1 granted passolini said he tried to make an undigestable film that nobody could sit thru its a piece of shit quite frankly but thats my opinion
passolini was digestable tho when he entered a political career
and a pissed off crowd hacked him up with machettes,lol,no more palo passolini
i have 2 salos 1 on italian video by delaurentis video italia
and the usa dvd on the criterion label oh and the criterion laser disc but who uses laser any more,lol

MildPossession
It was a male prostitute that killed him, was run over by a car.

WindDancer
Go here for rare gore and horror films:

http://www.horrortheatervideo.com/gore.htm

dean7879
id rather collect dvds...cheaper and better quality

BREN
id rather rip and burn dvds much cheaper and same quality,lmao
just kidding couldnt resist but seriously half the movies i own aint out on dvd yet

MildPossession
"id rather rip and burn dvds much cheaper and same quality,lmao"

Last time I heard they are not 100% quality. Even if ripped from an original dvd.

dean7879
i burn dvds too...but i prefer to collect them in there original form

slayer
Same heresmile

Good Luck with the movie BREN smile
thx again for the info on ALice, Sweet Alice.

Dazzler if u want i can try and find the movie u are lookin' 4 for you?

BREN
heya slayer m8
glad i could help dont thing ud find it m8 only country that ever released it was italy in 1982 the versions in italian any others are bootlegs so im not interested in em
1 movie u may be able to help me find cos i cant find it here in perth is a mondo (shockumentary) movie on the video classics (gold) label :farwell uncle tom i have 1 but is f.u.b.a.r chhers m8 and all the best smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.