Mace vs. Sidious (rumor about the fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Ok I herd from this guy that Mace fights Palps that Palps holds the offense the entire fight this making it as though mace goes out like a punk

LandoSpeeder2
EPISODE III HARDCOPY: The Reveal

"Yes, your thoughts betray you..." Darth Vader, Return of the Jedi.

Anakin runs down the hall of the Republic Executive Building and enters the office of the Supreme Chancellor. Inside, Palpatine is begging for his life as Mace Windu stands over him with his lightsaber.

Anakin looks at the two. Mace warns Anakin to return to the Jedi Temple as instructed, but Palpatine begs for Anakin to protect him against the undemocratic Jedi.

Again, Mace tries to convince Anakin otherwise, but then Palpatine pleads, 'You remember the story of Darth Plagueis the Wise?'

Anakin looks at Palpatine, ignoring Mace.

"Darth Plagueis was real," says Palpatine.

Anakin looks at him shocked.

"Real?..."

"Darth Plagueis was my master. He taught me the key to his power," he said.

Suddenly, Palpatine's voice turned cold, and old, "...before I killed him."

Mace tries to tell Anakin not to believe him.

Palpatine raises his head, an old, withered man appears from beneath the shadows of the cowering Chancellor.

"I cannot, I turn myself over to you. I am too weak in the end. Too old, weak ... I give up. Don't kill me, Master Windu. I surrender..."

Anakin's internal conflict grows. Anakin weighs up the role of the undemocratic Jedi, the omission from the Jedi Council, the ideals and concepts of Palpatine, the loyalty of Palpatine, Palpatine willing to share the way to control midichlorians to create life... to save Padme - his loved one.

Anakin lunges towards Mace as the Jedi goes to strike against Palpatine. A lightsaber battle begins; fast and furious until Mace's hand is cut off. Sidious raises his hands and lightning strikes from them, zapping Mace in revenge with full veracity - and with his lightning he lifts up the disabled Jedi and throws him through the window, out into the Coruscant traffic below.

Jedi Priestess
This is getting out of hand...pelease use the search button people before you open a new thread.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
um don't complain

Mist
Where does the line 'you can explain it after hes dead' come into this? i thought that was a confirmed quote from Mace during this time?

Jedi-Knight 8k2
be a little clear Mist i don't know what you are saying

Mist
when mace is standing over palps, and anakin comes in, i thought there was a confirmation that mace says something like 'you can explain it after hes dead' because anakin is trying to stick up for palps.

Jedi Priestess
um follow the forum rules........

Mist
are these hardcopies legit or fan made?

Sith Master X
Legit I believe.

bilbofett
Ya know, I heard from this guy that Mace actually uses mace to stun Sidious ( thats where he got the name) then they have a WWF style fight and then ...well then I got tired of hearing the guy so I put some money in the cup he was holding out & walked away....Think its legit? roll eyes (sarcastic)

smoker4
laughing

JKozzy
Where did these "Hardcopies" come from again?

LandoSpeeder2
http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/

JKozzy
How'd they get these out, if they're truly legit? erm

LandoSpeeder2
Too many questions.

JKozzy
My bad.

ARC Trooper 117
Not legit.
*Thumbs down*

KenpoMike
Did you take that crap off of supershadow.com? laughing

Sith Master X
I think he knows better. lol

bilb
Ummm, dont start dumb threads

Captain REX
*smacks forehead*

Umm...Let it drop, k? He started the thread, forget it.

Yeah, Palp's lets Mace think he's going to become victorious...all according to plan... *rubs hands menacingly*

bilb
Sorry Rex, couldnt help myself!!

Darth Subjekt
be a little clear Mist i don't know what you are saying

umm, who needs to be a little more clear? HeArd of punctuation?

thedus
Poopies?

smoker4
Damn straight smokin'

bilb
Aww. Smoke always there to get my back! kisses

smoker4
smokin'http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/serenade.gif

GuyverGabriel
hey! have you guys heard about the mac vs sidious clip? could any1 provide a link please?

thx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.