return of the Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Whichc Jedi were they referring to when they meant return of the jedi. was it Luke or Anakin?

Delfedd
What? what are you talking about?

Julie
I believe Luke...by facing vader, luke completed his version of the jedi trials, being fully able to claim the title of Jedi knight....thus the jedi were back

xeous
They just ment the return of THE Jedi...Like...The belief...The peacekeepers of the galaxy...

CountQuan
oooooooohhhhhhhhh no wait i think they meant like Luke returned to face vader so that's why they called it the return

xeous
*Sigh...*

I tried to translate for you, Julie...

Jedi, many.

Jedi, die.

Jedi hide.

Jedi(that were hiding) die.

Luke is a Jedi.

Return.

ARC Trooper 117
RotJ = Could be many things:
-The return of Anakin to the Light Side.
-The figurative return of the Jedi Order, (under Luke).
-Etc., etc.

Darth_Nefarus
It's both Luke and Anakin. Anakin, because he returns to the lightside and fulfills the prophecy. Luke because he is the first true Jedi to show himself in years. (Not counting Obi-Wan because all he did was let Vader kill him)

CountQuan
i guess your right, xeous

Mace Skywalker
Return of the Jedi, means return of the jedi. The Jedi being Luke Skywalker.

Red Superfly
Could mean anything like ARC said.

- Return of Luke the Jedi to fight Darth Vader triumphantly.
- Return of Anakin Skywalker the Jedi.
- Return of THE Jedi, as in the Jedi Order.

What a great name for that movie.

Bardock42
true great name, I belive it means the Jedi Order und Luke, but could mean the Anakin thing too.

eXSBass
Didn't George say it himself that RotJ meant the return of Anakin, the Jedi.

ladygrim
obviously this is going to be Anakin ...having just watched ... i believe it to be anakin skywalker ....

Antillies
like many others alraedy had said in this topic it can mean both anakin returning to the light side and luke return to fight vader and that the JEDi order is returning again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.