Dr. Doom Decides to Take Thanos' Power and Tech. Can He Do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Here's the scenario:

Doom, believing (along with most fanboys) that he can do anything with prep, sees how successful Thanos is at doing the things he wants to do. He figures that since Thanos couldn't possibly be smarter than Doom, it's because of Thanos' power that he's that successful. So over the next two weeks, Doom prepares, and in the process, builds a power-siphoning weapon that will transfer Thanos' power to himself. He's also created a computer virus that will turn over control of Thanos' computer systems to Doom. Now all Doom needs to do is find Thanos.

The day before Doom is to execute his plan, Thanos receives an anonymous message telling him that Doom has a power siphoner and a technology-conquering virus. Thanos smiles to himself as he makes his own preparations.

Doom (two weeks prep) vs. Thanos (one day prep): Can Doom pull it off? Can Thanos stop him? How and why?

manjaro
ummmm....can i get a hell no!?

u gotta remember that beyonder only allowed doom to sieze his power so he can prove some kind of point, thanos.....i cant possibly imagine any scenario where Doom could pull this off.
1. yeah, ho would doom find him?
2. how would he get his virus into his systems(though thats actually a good idea)

Alpha Centauri
If Thanos is actually ready for Doom to come to him, knows he's on his way and everything, Doom being unaware of this, it goes to Thanos.

-AC

goku-vs-superma
THANOS NO CONTEST

Krissy Von Doom
No chance

David Duchovony
For who??? Don't say Thanos. I know Doom is your idol and all but you have to realize even he has limitations.

crazyspinz
see everyone here thinks doom is awsome because he is frikin awsome.
but
thanos is like doom on a cosmic scale, there is no one who can beat him exept for himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.