Happy Birthday Pip-foot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pip-foot
I decided that I was special enough to have a birthday thread stick out tongue and noone has remembered by B-day, not even my family so i have decided to make my own birthday thread stick out tongue that way i can feel special (though kit will prob delete it )

Exa
lol aww smile

Mae Nostrad smile yes

pip-foot
what's that mean? stick out tongue

Kitoky
I can't believe you made a birthday thread for you. laughing

Bappy B-day pip-foot

pip-foot
thanx stick out tongue well, i wanted to feel special laughing

and it's always fun to make new threads smile

Kitoky
You just wanted more thread made numbers in your profile! *accuses* laughing

pip-foot
tis true stick out tongue and i wanted to have a birthday thread all for me stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
Happy Birthday Pip stick out tongue

Thorondor
Happy Birthday

Leggy_n_Merry
Happy Birthday!!! big grin Sowie I didn't but I don't know anyones. Mine was 28th Feb and no one knew mine but oh well lol smile Hope you have a great day big grin

azszhz
my birthdays in August so i have to wait forever sad

But Happy Birthday to you *pulls out best cake ever(your lucky i'm sharing) its marble with chocoalot frosting and one of those eatible pics of the map of middle earth and 4 inch high hollow chocoalot figures of Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin in each corner and sprinkles everywhere* a dream cake come true

Leggy_n_Merry
OMG that sounds like the best cake EVER!! Can I have some too please smile? Just a tiny piece stick out tongue?

azszhz
yes everybody can have a piece as long as i get to bit of Frodos head devil evil face devil and get a corner slice *stars serving best dream cake ever*

nazgūl-lord
i remembered yours stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Did ya?! Awwwwww why thanks big grin I'm sowie I never look at people's profiles so I never know their birthdays so I don't know yours I'm sorry no but I'll look now big grin Thanks for the cake azszhz big grin Bite off Frodo's head?? NOOOOOOOO lol well I guess the cake DOES have to be eaten big grin

azszhz
yes and the great thing about food is that you can always make more *starts taking pics of perfect dream cake to add to lotr collection*

Discos
seeing as I am back to the forum after almost a 3 day absence, I shall say Happy Birthday to you.......,....,,.....now!

Discos - good to see no one missed me "again"

sauron
mine was 20/12

no-one remembered though sad *sobs*

*stands in the corner*

anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Discos
what was 20/12, infact what does that mean,

I shall be joining mr sauron on here all day tomorrow (he has flu i think), as I have twisted the precious ankle......hopefully my girlfriend will sympathise for me...shifty

Discos - alllright! yes

Leggy_n_Merry
Doesn't he mean his birthday was 20/12 i.e. 20th december. Aww we did miss ya Discos smile

Exa
wellll if its a birthday thread big grin and I smile afterwards big grin it means "happy birthday" stick out tongue at least something similar.

so... now again big grin Alles Gute zum Geburtstag yes

pipschick
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIP FOOT!! Happy Dance
My birthday is in January (3rd), incase anyone wanted to know? wink
Hope you had a lovely day? smile

tassie
yay March ppl rock!! stick out tongue
happy bday pip-foot big grin

LOTRLUVR
Happy Birthday!Your birthday in the Shire would be:23 Rethe
According to www.barrowdowns.com
I wonder if that link will work on KMC
hnmmm....
lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
*throws conffetti* I have to go get you a present....-thinks-

shadowy_blue
Happy Birthday pip-foot! big grin

Piggle Humsy
Happy Birthday fellow Lotr's Fan! U may not know me but who says that means I can't wish you Happy birthday! wink

So I hope you had a great day! Happy Dance

Piggle one eye
x x x x

pip-foot
thanx for the happy birthdays stick out tongue i indeed had a wonderful day stick out tongue but i am sad that it is now over sad

Orlando Bloom03
HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Elondra
Happy B-day Pip-foot!!!

Smodden
*dresses up as piippen*

*pops out and surprises pip-foot*

happy birthday!!

well its realy me...not pippen.....but i'm workin on pippen...big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.