Potc 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bemusedmuse
Oh My God!!!!!! I didn't even know they were gonna have a second one until a friend of mine came on and said he couldn't wait until the second Pirates of the rCaribbean came out!!!!! Wee!!!! nOw I have to go watch teh first one and see the sneak peek after the credits, fo rI guess I missed it- my ex wouldn't stay to see the credits in the theatres, and so I never bother now. Oh I blame him for my blindness. Lol. TTYL Happy Dance eek! big grin

KillTheLight
There's going to be a potc 2 ??? faintthud WOW shocking!!!!!!

Machete_Guy
laughing

bemusedmuse
Um, sorry about sounding preppy before. I was just excited. Oh well. Hmm.

Machete_Guy
We're all excited about POTC2 yes

bordom
ya np... we are all EXCITED!!! big grin

Machete_Guy
sbbanana

bordom
nice banana MG

Machete_Guy
Its new on custom smilies sbbanana

charmedFairy
well..its the gayest banana iv ever seenno expression

Machete_Guy
Yeah..the disco one is betta

ImAPirate
well, i dont remember any other gay bananas being on this site so at least its a firrst

Machete_Guy
bancarrotbanlauchbangreenbanabanshootbanbluebandea
dbandrumbanjump

charmedFairy
laughing you dont even have to say, i agree

Machete_Guy
turned Moooooooooosee

AddictedToBoys
yeah its going to be called Treasures of Lost Abyss

bemusedmuse
lol- what's with the psychotic bananas? Anyway, I didn't know what the title was- that is cool. I heard they have only casted 4 people so far- and a really famous chinese/japanese guy ( I know his name but cannot remember it right now). Is that not a little strange? Oh well.

Machete_Guy
laughing welcome to the strange forum
Free coffee no expression

KillTheLight
yeah we already know and the 2nd potc movie is going to be called dead mans chest.

AddictedToBoys
William Huang???

KillTheLight
wtf no... it's chow yung fat or whatever his name is

bemusedmuse
Nope- not william huang

bemusedmuse
yeah- chow yung fat- tis it
happy

Machete_Guy
blink

bemusedmuse
oh come on, I am a little slow, yes I know, but i am just starting to get used to this forum idea. Please have a little patience! What the f**k?

bemusedmuse
Elizabeth: That's it, then? That's the secret, grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow. You spent three days lying on a beach drinking rum.
Jack Sparrow: Welcome to the Caribbean, luv.

Just a little movie quote.

Machete_Guy
laughing out loud

bemusedmuse
Not funny

Machete_Guy
yes it is

bemusedmuse
how so?

Machete_Guy
Dunno

bemusedmuse
ok

Machete_Guy
Yes

bordom
MG are you giving muse a hard time???? big grin Oh ya... and if willian huang is going to be in POTC 2 I will SHOOT myself!!!! he is the "she bangs" singer that thinks he is the BOMB!!!! When I would like to DROP and BOMB ON him!!!!! laughing he was on American Idol (I hate that show!!!) but you should know who he is even if you're NOT in the states or Canada!!!! EWWWWWWW die william DIE!!!!! laughing

bemusedmuse
. . . um . . . weird. Ok. blink

bordom
laughing sorry I just reallllly hate William Huang!!!! big grin

bemusedmuse
No problem.

bemusedmuse
So . . . new comment to entertain everybody and to get them debating- who here likes poetry?

bordom
I like SOME poetry big grin depends how long and if they have good subjects and imagery

AddictedToBoys
we have 2 do a poetry project 4 skool

AddictedToBoys
we're doing robert frost

bordom
Have fun eh smile

bemusedmuse
Yeah- robert frost is amazing. Wait until you do the one where he is out in a snow storm. Supposedly it is about death- him killing himself. Really good poem, and a really good poet. Have fun in your project- I love poetry. I actually write some, but that is a different thing. whistle

bordom
I don't have to do a project on poetry!!!! erm

bemusedmuse
I was talking to Addicted, Boredom

bordom
I knew that lol big grin

bemusedmuse
ok

AddictedToBoys
yeah~we had to memorize stopping by the woods on a snowy evening and type a bigraphical sketch of his very boring life

bemusedmuse
Oh well- most peoples' lives are boring.

bemusedmuse
Mike Lowrey: Hello?

Marcus Burnett: We're your new neighbors.

Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.

Marcus Burnett: Naw man, naw. There's too much bass in your voice. That scares white folks. You got to sound like them.

Marcus Burnett: We were wondering if we could borrow some brown sugar...?

Hey, here's a little comical movie quote from Bad Boys. It's funny when you've seen the movie and know how it's said. Well, then, enjoy.

AddictedToBoys
wow a random quote

bemusedmuse
yeah, I like randomness.

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Who r all these people?

bemusedmuse
What people? The ones in my random quote?

~Air Angel~
CLOSED! Please stick to POTC convo's in the threads. Thanks! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.