Discussion on all the planets of ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CinematicESP
I dunno about anyone else but I'm extremely excited to see all the new planets of Episode 3. I think that with each new planet adds a more and more interesting layer to the Star Wars universe. It's one of my favorite parts about the series. That said, I think we should talk about the planets we'll see, especially the ones we don't know much about yet. Here's the planets and their terrains from what we've heard...

Mustafar: Volcanic
Utapau: Sinkhole
Coruscant: City
Tatooine: Desert
Naboo: Plains, swamps, hills, lakes, etc.
Alderaan: Mountains (background photography was filmed in the Swiss Alps, yes?)
Cato Neimoidia: I'm not entirely sure here. How would you describe that AoR we saw?
Saleucami: Post notes said it was large bulbous plantlife or something. What do you suppose that means?
Mygeeto: Unknown.
Felucia: Fungus
Kashyyyk: Giant trees, lagoons
Polis Massa: Unknown

So what are your thoughts as to what Cato Neimoidia, Saleucami, Mygeeto, and Polis Massa are? And also what type of architecture might you think we could see on these planets? Please chime in if there has been any information that I'm leaving out. What types of environments are left? I think it would be awesome to see a "crystalline" planet or something similar.

Discuss.

Jedi Priestess
WE HAVE SO DONE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sith Master X
Not sure how he can fit all those planets in a 2 and a half hour movie.

ARC Trooper 117
JP, calm the f*ck down!
What are you, the thread-police?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.