There's something really wrong with me, I mean come on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I had the most ****ed up dream. It really makes me question my sanity. Ok I was just sitting on the couch at my house, and for no apparent reason Garry Coleman comes in, wearing his boxers and a puff the magic dragon shirt, and he lightes up a bong, so Im sitting there smoking weed with Garry Coleman, than after he says whats on TV Mr. Biggsy, he turned into a pencil and flew away no expression

Dr. Strangelove
I think you've been getting high one too many times.

Alpha Centauri
"I had the most ****ed up dream. It really makes me question my sanity. Ok I was just sitting on the couch at my house, and for no apparent reason Garry Coleman comes in, wearing his boxers and a puff the magic dragon shirt, and he lightes up a bong, so Im sitting there smoking weed with Garry Coleman, than after he says whats on TV Mr. Biggsy, he turned into a pencil and flew away"

I'm willing to bet you were just doing, in reality, one of the things you were doing in the dream and that the whole thing wasn't a dream really, but a hallucination.

-AC

vaya_the_elf
I had a weird dream saturday night. Not sure if its as weird as your.

My evil aunt got me a gift, so i went to see what it was. Opened it up, and it was dead cat...

but i know where my dream came from.. my aunt called me and said she had present for me. ...and it got me wondering ... she hates me

You not that messed up though, I've seen much worst

drunk_nazgul
Um, SlipknoT, that wasn't a dream. evil face

SlipknoT
scared

Darth Revan
Holy shit are you serious no expression

That's so ****ing awesome. I wish I could have dreams like that.

drunk_nazgul
Yeah, I have dreams about Prince all the time. Does that mean there's something wrong with me?

Morning_Glory
here's a snake cause I dont know what to say to about your weird dream

snake--> snake

Ronny
i have funky dreams, but nothing compares to that

this one night i dreamt i was in Canada with a couple dozen french munchkins and we sang row your boat to some fat man in a 'Free Frances Bean' tee shirt embarrasment that was like... two nights ago

drunk_nazgul
Ronny changes her sig every day. no expression

Ronny
yea i know embarrasment i cant help it i get bored easy

Morning_Glory
yes she cant make up her mind... so she says

Ronny
happy *goes off to change it again*

SlipknoT
Stick with one, I dont like people who change it all the time, it confuses me sad

Ronny
nooo eek!

drunk_nazgul
I hate you. stick out tongue
My comp won't even let me save the pics to the right format. sad

Ronny
cry EEP!

SlipknoT
Aglle Boogley diggle dooo sad

Ronny
stick out tongue taha

drunk_nazgul
Awww, I'm sorry. I don't hate you. I just greatly dislike you. stick out tongue laughing

Ronny
eep! weep

SlipknoT
TAAAAA!! HOOFF! mad cry

drunk_nazgul
Now look, Slippy, you made her cry!

SlipknoT
no sad

JLred
I have dreams of monkeys that try to kill me but then i kill them but they come back. I started having them after I saw that movie with Brendan Frasier (sp?) and the monkey monkeybone i think.

WindDancer
Are talking about this Gary Coleman?

http://www.briangocher.com/archives/images/blog_images/Coleman%5b1%5d.jpg

SlipknoT
yes laughing

The Tired Hiker
So, what part makes you question your sanity? Sounds normal to me. embarrasment

SlipknoT
confused well if you sat its normal then it must be

Jackie Malfoy
Yea it is either that you were high at the time or that it was just a dream and there is nothering wrong with you........yet!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.