So forum, do you know why you are here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numo
How would you answer such a question?

Korri
could you possibly re-phrase the question erm

neo2
I've got an answer: because it is our karma....our duty, to keep this story alive.

Numo
Are we here because we were sent here, were we told to come here and then we obeyed. If so by whom.

Or is it purpose that creates us, purpose that connects us, that pulls us? Is it purpose that guides us, purpose that drives us, is it purpose that defines, purpose that binds us?

Or instead of being victims of causality are we infact merely victims of casualality, the random product of the chance coupling of two individuals, dooming us to the existence of walking the earth trying to take from the world that which it tries to take from us....purpose.

Neo6.0
Because we choose to be here.

Orlando Bloom03
Whatever!!!

dragonpisces272
Orlando Bloom03>laughing be one with the spiritual side and answer the question in deep thought and logic...purpose. The answer is purpose. Haha the answer was only one word and explained it in 3 paragraphs laughing

The Alpha
How can a forum know why he/she is here. It is not the matrix. It is a real world.

dragonpisces272
well i never knew the forum had a gender...

Mordecai
How can you be so certain??

-

I'm here to talk shit about / discuss the matrix movies

The forum is here for people to talk shit about / discuss the matrix movies

Then it comes back to why the movies are actually here which i cannot answer, because i wouldn't have a clue, i guess they're here to entertain, tell a story, show off some cool special effects and bring the questioning of reality into the mainstream, but i don't know the reasons behind making the movies (besides for the sake of making a cool movie), only the W Bros know such things.

Numo
Good point.

You see and let's be honest, the majority of people who saw the matrix trilogy must have asked themselves what was it all about.

Isn't this exactly the question we should be asking about life? An unexamined life is a wasted life.

It's the question that drives us.

dragonpisces272
well, yes, the question drives us.
I've examinined my life well enough, but still, is wasted by all the inevitabilities that we all go through. Not every cloud has a silver lining...

Korri
i am here to kill ppl no expression

mailedbypostman
I have been sent to kill a certain someone. But i haven't found this one yet. Will you assist me?

Korri
yeah sure no expression

Numo
Find them and destroy them!

dragonpisces272
lol

Korri
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.