Chimaira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Does anybody like these guys? I'm just starting to get into them, they're alright.

room #99
ya i like them

try out thier newr albums they are much better then thier old ones

this band went from nu metalish crap to real heavy metal

Aku
FUUUUUUUUUU*K YOURRRRRRR POWER TRIP!

Yeh man I love them. Seen them twice. Good live aswell.

Cinemaddiction
Love em. Some of the best lyrics I've ever heard are found in "Army of Me".

"Cowards and crooks. Surrounded by liars, killers and haters. Cowards and crooks. I'm surrounded by filth"

thumb up

DaRk Lotus
Are they on ture?

nick1811
army of me and pure hatred are great songs. their vocalist is brilliant

Cinemaddiction
Holy ****..I was at Pawn America this afternoon, and I was talkin' shop with the clerk and he asked if I heard the new Chimaira album. I said no, and he said he couldn't stop listening to it.

I'm sampling it as we speak..and I'm going to try and get it tomorrow. It's absolutely EPIC. Best Chim album ev-er.

SlipknoT
I have the Self Titled Album, Its Very good, my only complaint is the Emoish Vocals.

RagnaViper
I saw one of their videos a while back. Nothing special to me really. I'd put em at the same level as Spineshank, except for the whole "only one good song" thing.

Cinemaddiction
I reviewed the new album for anyone that's interested.

Deano
The Impossibility of Reason album rocks!big grin

great band

Deano
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I reviewed the new album for anyone that's interested.

lets see it!

Cinemaddiction
Chimaira S/T Album Review

I ordered their DVD, "The Dehumanization Process" tonight from Amazon for about $10. Looking forward to it, and the EP that's included. That, and the new Shadows Fall DVD should be kill-ah! Only other music DVDs I have are the bonus ones from St. Anger (Met) and Meteora (LP), and of course both Slayer DVDs.

cool_dudes_rule
yeah, there good.

The Core
Going to resurrect this one, as Chimaira have a new album dropping on March 6. I got an advance copy through a friend this afternoon and it's just burtal with a capital B. After having heard the last one (S/T) so many times, I kinda got sick of it, dropping it to a 7.

The new album is a solid 9, I kid you not. Just dark, ferocious, and probably on par with "Pass Out of Existence"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.