Sweating Bullets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sex_kitten
I'm tired of of all these lame ass new pop crap like GC, simple Plan, and Lost prophets.roll eyes (sarcastic) So I'm bringing up the old school metal!

Hmmm....besides GNR, my other favorite band is Megadeth. I absolutely love Dave Mustaine and love the work that he has done. So any droogies out there?

So what's your favorite CD or song of their's, huh?

I have so many, Got to go with "Killing is my buisness" and the song "Reckoning Day".

SlipknoT
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa! Did you just call GC and Simple Plan Metal?

Sex_kitten
No, darling, I called them "pop crap".

SlipknoT
Yes, but when you said Im bringing up some old metal, I thought you meant That GC was new metal

Sex_kitten
No, my dear, you misunderstood. Although *cough* I'm not all that familiar with new metal. *blushes* It's quite sad. However, I can't stand the fact that bands like GC or simple plan want to pass themselves off as rock, let alone punk. sick Makes me feel ill!

But ya didn't answer my question, Slipknot.

SlipknoT
What was the question

Sex_kitten
*bangs head against the wall* aw, f**k it, forget it! wink

SlipknoT
No, what was the question?

Sex_kitten
stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Whats a droogie?

Sex_kitten
*sighs* A Megadeth fan, it's what Dave Mustaine calls his fans, it's from the movie "A clockwork Orange."

SlipknoT
oh, no Im not much of a droogie

tabby999
hmmmm...i thought you were talking about the compilation cds that come out every now and then

Korri
Dave Mustaine is a immature self-centred tw@t who is in serious need of a personsality transplant.

He is a good guitar player and Megadeth have released some OK stuff but its Mustaine's attittude as a whole that puts me off them completely.

Sex_kitten
laughing ..OMG! That is F**kin' funny!

He is, isn't he?

Can I use that on my profile? laughing out loud

Korri
If you want messed

tabby999
he needs an optirectumy, a operation severing the nerves connecting the pupil and anus, therefore removing his shitty outlook on life...

Korri
^ i second that

loserib
Megadeth are great cant wait to sxee them on ozzfest

Sex_kitten
Dave Mustaine was perfectly nice to me. shifty

ElectricBugaloo
I'm sick of people complaining about the shit on the radio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.