Weird Al Yankovic, with Special Guests!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
turned.

SlipknoT
Trying to out do me eh? Watch, Im gonna get you with a devistating blow when you least expect it. miffed

Darth Revan
Actually, I, unlike you, make lame polls because I enjoy doing it. Not because of some silly contest with an inferior poller. schmoll

SlipknoT
Kid, I was doing this before you were even a sperm cellfootball

Darth Revan
I don't think so. Everyone knows I'm the best schmoll

Darth Revan
I voted that this was the lamest lame poll I'd ever seen and etc. smile

SlipknoT
..Next to me of coursepolice

dragonpisces272
well, hi there people. I like weird al's song with the horoscope and junk...
----random----

Jackie Malfoy
I am not sure.JM

Morning_Glory
Weird Al erm

Drumdude1167
Ummm.... the "hangnail" rap came from family guy and you got it all wrong, That is not how the rap goes brother, ill do it for you

"i got a hangnail, hanging from my cudicle, a hangnail, it ain't beatuiful....It hurts like a Bit*h that i did last night"

Sorry for correcting you, but i cant let a thing like that slip by

Deathblow
If I lived here, I'd be home sleeping

& The Prophecy is my favorite Immortal Technique song, so I didn't vote for that option because I don't like you captain

lil bitchiness
OMG, that made me laugh.

Silver Stardust
Yay nerds!!! geek

hysterical

Nivek I'm sitting at school and you just made me laugh out loud!!! stick out tongue

Darth Revan
DD> Sowwy, I've never actually seen that one, I've only seen people quoting it embarrasment

Sam> *sniff* I hate you too Samantha touched

Darth Revan
I'm so glad happy

Are people staring at you? cool

Silver Stardust
They were stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Coolin' on the scene like a horse in a stable, a brother got ill, tried to grab a fat cable band

Deathblow
You're so sexy when you drop mad rhymes flirt1

Korri
Internet Sandman is the bestestest thumbs_up

Darth Revan
Give in to your feelings for me Saminella, why hide from what you know is there? flirt1

SlipknoT
do doddo ddo do do dod odod

Bardock42
You got a competition with someone to make the stupites polls? With Whom? And more important Why?

SlipknoT
Hes competeing with me

Tptmanno1
punk

Korri
*i*g*n*o*r*e*d*

Napalm
Weir al rocks!

Korri
mhmm..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.