Persephone or Lilith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numo
Did Persephone remind anyone of Lilith?

As I know nothing about her except rumour I was wondering if anyone could expand on that or disprove any similarity between the two.

Korri
Lilith? are you talking about my beutiful wife Milla?

because if u are will be very upset mad

Milla= my gorgeous wife
Persephone= fud

thank you that is all smile

Numo
Well I mean the original wife of Adam before Eve.

As I understand the legend, Lilith was created by God to have a profound attachment to Adam facilitating the function of a wife. Although Lilith experienced this in a very general way, Eve's experience was far more specific, vis-a vis, Adam's left rib.

Apropos, Lilith then left the Garden of Eden to become the mother of Demons and thus you could say the Queen of the Underworld.

Ahnold
Wha?! I thought you meant Lilith from Frasier...

Numo
You've got a point there, she wouldn't submit to the will of her husband either.

Korri
embarrasment *cough* sorry

Numo
What have you got to be sorry for?

Korri
Numo> ^^^ that

sum1butno1
Dude. Where did you get all this from?!? I've never heard of this woman in my life!!

Ahnold
Damn straight! Me neither!

Korri
i thought he was talking about our lil_bitchiness messed

Numo
Well what I heard was that teh story of Lilith has undergone many revisions and may or may not have been left out of the bible. In fact if you look at the aptr of Genesis you will find that at first God creates Man and Woman together at the same time, then later the bible goes into detail desribing her creation.

Some believe the first was story was about the creation of Lilith but she refused to submit to Adam will because they had infact been created together at the same time( Godammit woman you will be the end of me).

Ergo, God created Eve based on a similar predication, a contingent affimation from Adam's left rib which was meant to create a profound attachment to Adam facilitating the function of a wife.

It has even been speculated that either Lilith mated with the serpent and gave birth to demons (hence her title of Mother of Demons) as a result or was actually the serpent herself.

But like i said it may be a legend or a rumour, or even a rumour of teh legend.

Korri
ok well the only Bible i really have any interest in is the Satanic one stick out tongue

Numo
Bible, certain Talmudic texts. Tell you want I recommend that you do an internet search of Lilith and see what you get.

I think Korri that the more you read about her, the more you'll like her.

Korri
raver whatever

VenomVA
WOW!!! Interesting

clavis9495
yes thats what I thought

lil bitchiness
inlove Awww....thank you Korri! i love you! cool

Numo> I dont get what you are getting at here. Lilith was a female demon, Persephone was a godess of underworld, and in Matrix a wife of Merv....how does Lilith fit into the Matrix at all in the first place blink Where did Lilith come from, and what does she have to do with Matrix?

Korri
but i love you more raverlove

Numo
I can only show you the door, you're the one who has to walk through it.

dragonpisces272
^ big grin

Korri
ok blink

dragonpisces272
blink yah...

Korri
we.....get....the....pic stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.