Train Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numo
Outside of the Matrix I have no idea what the purpose or meaning behind the Train Man character was.

Does anyone?

If so, and this may be going back a few years, but did he remind you of a similar character in the film Ghost who taught Patrick Swayze how to kick a can using his mind. Was this intentional and if so for Architect sake why?

Call me crazy but hey, I'm bored.

neo2
i have no idea...

VilleValo462
What the f**k?

bader40
I find there is a direct relationship between reading this type of thread and suddenly feeling the need to relieve ones self...anyone else feel the same way?

Numo
Loins or bowels, either way perhaps instead of asking if anyone's with you, you should infact ask for some privacy while doing it?

kalantiaw
the train man is responsible for smuggling outdated programs into the matrix. that was his purpose. the merovingian employed the trainman for this purpose and so that he can gain more power.

The Alpha
Aaw! Dont tell me that anything in The Matrix hadn't any purpose.

Numo
I don't believe so, no.

But belief is based on an assuption, one system based on another, when one fails so does the other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.