Who better MuDvAyNe or Slipknot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRk Jester
for a long time me & my frends had this big fight whos better help us out
plz

DaRk Lotus
MuDvAyNe all the way there way better than Slipknot

loserib
im a huge slipknot fan but im even a bigger mudvayne fan

total metalhead
Mudvayne no doubt.

TrAnCeDuO
MuDvAyNe kickass smile

DaRk Jester
does any one know when MuDvAyNe comes to Detroit?

DeNiro
Mudvayne kicks ass they are way better then slipknot I like slipknot alot but I can listen to all the songs on teh LD 50 and also the end of a things to come cd that mudvane made and like all the songs i only like about 10 songs from slipknot

VilleValo462
is there an option for both ?

loserib
really i would have picked both too

VilleValo462
yea ... i didnt choose one .... yet .. shifty

SlipknoT
Well its obviouse who I picked

DeNiro
Wonder who voted for Slipknot blink

VilleValo462
laughing out loud

DaRk Jester
Sorry about the both poll i for got sad

Myth
Definitely Mudvayne. I hate Slipknot but Mudvayne is awesome.

DaRk Lotus
*bump*

Fearnix
mudvayne all the way but slipknot are ok

Aini
I love em both!

moshtitan
i've seen them both live, and slipknot by far put on a better show and definitley make better songs, but mudvayne have one of the craziest bass players ever and matt from mudvaynes a better drummer than joey, so im gonna go with slipknot, based on presence and song writing ability, not on talent.

§pearhead
MuDvAyNe is awesome thumb up

VENOMfan
Slipknot

BackFire
Mudvayne is the more talented band. But Slipknot puts on a superior live show.

SlipknoT
MUdvayne is ok

Spicy_Mchaggis
mudvayne all the way dude. slipknot puts on a killer live show, but none of them have talent. the guitarists and bassists riffs all sound almost exactly the same, all their drummer knows how to do is play fast double bass rolls, and all corey can do is scream horribly, dont even get me started on sid. mudvayne's bassist ryan martinie is so good, i reccomend downloading mudvayne songs and solo's from this dude, he is the best. i give props to both bands for being original and not caring what the media thinks of them. both bands are dope.

SlipknoT
I have to dissagree, to have 9 people in a band and still make the music sound good takes alot of talent and corey has really good, and I know this sounds stupid but he screams alot better than most people, he can sing though, but Sid and Clown arnt the most talented

tabby999
both are equally as good

SlipknoT
then why did you vote for mudvayne

Clovie
neither?

FEDFAN316
I VOTED 4 SLIPKNOT HIIIIIIIIIIIIII HELLO DENIRO DID ANY ELSE

Darth Revan
Actually, Slipknot's drummer is pretty damn good. Yeah, all he can do is play fast, but if you've ever played drums, you should know that playing that fast with any amount of accuracy is a really hard thing to do. I don't really like either band, but I have to say Slipknot are better.

Mane
i can roll on my double pedal. smile

i prefer Mudvayne. they are superior musicians.

Darth Revan
You're right about Mudvayne being better musicians, I've just never much cared for them for some reason erm

D-Double
Mudvayne!!! pirate rock

The lead singer has a bad ass voice and the band is rugged.
I think Mudvayne writes better songs, too.

Ronny
MuDvAyNe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.