domino.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kohl
her thread seems to be gone.

kohl

kohl

kohl

kohl

gambit88
great pics kohl i never knew she even had a thread though stick out tongue

Paola
JumpyI'll post a few..........

Paola
another........what happened to my "Enter" mad

Paola
I was wondering.... why do threads disappear??? confused.... why a key dies???

Paola
Here with Cable

Paola
one more wink

Jury Copeland
Domino... Sorry the card looks old and faded.

Paola
Her Bio.................... DOMINO .Feeling lucky? Domino may have a subtle mutant power, but that doesn't make her any less dangerous! Capable of unconsciously altering probability fields in her favor, she is a highly lethal femme fatale!

Group affiliation: None; formerly X-Force and the Six Pack
Base of operations: Mobile
First appearance: New Mutants #98 (as a disguise of the shapeshifter Copycat, 1991), X-Force #8 (in the flesh, 1992)

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black

Powers: Domino is a mutant with psionic control over luck-altering probability fields, stacking the odds in her favor.

Weapons: An experienced military operative, Domino augments her superhuman abilities with various conventional firearms.

History: Little has been revealed about the early life of the mysterious mutant now called Domino. However, her long and distinguished career as a covert operative has been documented to a certain extent. She has acted both as an agent of various organizations and governments, and as a freelance mercenary. In one of her earliest recorded exploits, Domino was assigned to guard the genius prodigy named Milo Thurman from terrorists seeking to exploit his unique ability to predict world events and shifts in the balance of power between governments.

During the course of this assignment, Domino and Thurman fell in love. It was Thurman who coined her nickname and subsequent codename, in reference to her white skin and the black dot surrounding her left eye. Thurman also called her Beatrice -- after a character in his favorite book, Dante's Inferno -- and she continues to employ that alias today in her plainclothes identity.

The couple's relationship ended abruptly when the subversive organization known as A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics) raided the government facility where Thurman was sequestered, forcing him into deep cover. Thurman's superiors told him Domino was dead, but her demise had been greatly exaggerated. She re-emerged years later and joined the Six Pack, a mercenary outfit led by the time-tossed mutant freedom fighter called Cable. Amid energy bursts and bullets, the two adventurers began a long and intimate friendship. Domino returned to life as a freelance operative after the Six Pack was decimated during an attack on one of the hidden bases maintained by the mutant madman called Stryfe, Cable's clone.

From the ashes of the Six Pack rose the strike team called X-Force -- for which Cable recruited several young, disenfranchised mutant heroes. He enlisted Domino's aid, and she took part in several missions. But all was not as it appeared: The real Domino had been kidnapped months earlier. The man responsible -- Tolliver, a revenge-seeking terrorist -- had hired the mutant shapeshifter named Vanessa Carlyle, a.k.a. Copycat, to infiltrate X-Force. The team soon discovered Copycat's treachery, but not before she managed to cause the destruction of its base. Cable freed Domino and asked her to round up the members of X-Force while he returned to deal Tolliver. In her bid to locate the missing mutants, Domino teamed with her former partners from the Six Pack. Subsequently, she joined X-Force as co-leader.

Domino's career came full circle when Thurman was taken hostage by cyborgs Donald Pierce and Lady Deathstrike, who intended to siphon his uncanny instincts and knowledge of world trends. Learning of the abduction, Domino tracked Thurman to Pierce's base in Canada. She defeated Pierce and Deathstrike, but was unable to save Thurman from the fatal effects of Pierce's information-transfer process. Pierce downloaded a portion of Thurman's strategic brilliance into his memory banks, but to what extent is unknown.

Domino parted ways with X-Force, but later sought the team's help to take down the mutant assassin Marcus Tsung -- capable of killing on sight, through act of will alone. Tsung had attempted to murder Domino, but she recovered thanks to the bio-organic alien organism attached to her body at the time. X-Force managed to defeat Tsung, albeit barely, and Domino remained with the squad as field controller until her teammates appeared to die in a cataclysmic battle.

SheCat
Didn't Domino go by Neena once?

kohl
she did.

Paola
blink who?? who's Neena??

kohl
an alias, or maybe her name. not that much is known about her.

Paola
oh ok... thanx kohl happy

kohl
you're welcome.

Paola
big grin

got more pics?

kohl
--

kohl
//

Paola
nice kohl!!

thanx happy

kohl
---

Paola
jawdrop where's that one from kohl? surprise

Meant2be
Wow! I don't think I've ever heard from Domino, but she looks good! I like that chick yes

Paola
she's cool!! thumbs_up

Mana4X2
From Mana...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Domino/Domino2.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Domino/Domino1.jpg

Mana4X2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Domino/Domino4.jpg

Mana4X2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Domino/Domino5.jpg

Shadow_King
you notice that pic empahsises more on the breasts. and i hate domino but i love playing the game.

Mana4X2
Which game?

Shadow_King
Domino thats where the name originated from.

Mana4X2
Oh, that game. LOL. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Shadow_King
yea. that game.

Paola
laughing I don't believe it!! lol1

Love your pics Mana!!!! rock

Shadow_King
what dont you believe paola??

Paola
you and your domino game hysterical

Mana4X2
rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue

Shadow_King
you people dont play the game dominoes???

Paola
see? laughing this is not about that game..... is about Marvel's character Domino

Shadow_King
yea but the name originated from the game domino

Paola
of course! yes...... confused

Shadow_King
and all i said was hate the character but like the game.

Paola
great!!

why do you hate her?

Shadow_King
i dunno why i just dont like her.

Paola
ok

kohl
from the new x-force series, i believe.

Paola
thanx! happy

kohl
sure.

Mana4X2
Now this is cool! Sorry if it has already been posted!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Domino/Domino14.jpg

kofmaster
this ones hooooooooooooot eek!

Paola
eek! greatness Mana!!! clapping

kohl
domino = so cool.

Sage Tessa
eek!
I think that just might have to find itself in my next WP update... cool

Mana4X2
Glad i could help ya, Sage. And those wallpapers of yours are brilliant, btw. Anyone got any more cool pics of Domino?

Cheers,
Mana

Sage Tessa
Thanks, Mana...
Glad you like 'em... wink

Domino & a really big gun...

Mana4X2
I found these... This one isn't that good but, hey, it's Domino.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Domino/Domino16.jpg

Mana4X2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Domino/Domino15.jpg

Mana4X2
This one I like...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Domino/Domino17.jpg

Paola
greatness!!! happy

stickman618
has she ever gotten hurt?

Ryonslaught
dom vs Nathan

Ryonslaught
dom n wade

nathan summers
Cable always loved Domino on top...

Ryonslaught
Originally posted by nathan summers
Cable always loved Domino on top...

I wonder how Logan likes her? confused

nathan summers
The same way he likes all his women. Breathing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.