John Williams and Natalie Portman nominated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExecuteR
john williams is nominated, i just hope he wins cus i very much liked the score of this HP episode.

natalie is also nominated , she just won the golden globe, just yesterday i saw the movie closer and i loved it and her performence too.

oh and by the way this is to the people who think that we should fire John Williams. John Williams is the man whith more nominations of all time this is the 43rd time (with 5 oscars in his hand too). gee maybe he is good after all......

.:Space Opera:.
he he. yeah...

LandoSpeeder2
Hey space, it seems like a while since you were here.

yeah almost a month, i quit school and they own the computers that ive used the most to post on here

changed your name again i see smile

LandoSpeeder2
Yup.

...you didnt like solar flare?

....also another reason i havent been on is because of this little thing called...XBOX. i just got hooked up to LIVE! and am playing it religiously.

LandoSpeeder2
Solar Flare was ok but I liked LandoSpeeder better.

Wish I could play Xbox live, let alone Xbox.

Now we best move this to the let it all hang out SW stile.

JKozzy
Natalie definitely deserved it for Closer at the Globes. Not sure if she'll win at the Academy, but I'm hoping she does. John Williams's score... defiantly should win, hands down. Saw the movie, loved the soundtrack. definitely worth the Oscar.

Jedi Priestess
blink This is still in the EP3 section??

ExecuteR
well yes......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.