X3 possible spins, I suggest a Remy & Rogue movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambitindaflesh
I understand it will be tough doing all the X characters justice in one or two more movies, so I suggest a spin off for Gambit and Rogue, their story is incredibly unique, it is intensly romantic and can be very action packed and include a whole slew of other characters, theirs is a story to tell that could be it's own movie and would get a lot of attention!!! I am also wondering how these polls get to the networks and the creators of the films, does anyone really know? No guesses, I think this would make a hell of a movie even for people who do not religiously read comics. What do you say??? Lets have a poll on that and maybe they can tell it right, this could scratch everyone's itch. Maybe we could make it known to the creators of flix some how. Nicole

gambitindaflesh
hey! all of you! the squeeky wheel gets the grease, lets beg for a movie worth paying $10 to see! Let them know what you want to see, we are the consumers!

gambitindaflesh
Apparantly I did not know what I was doing when I posted the poll... not really anyway.

IRTMU-Dragon
I would suggest Cain Marko and Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.