i've got a project to do and i need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
i've got a report to do in Career Management Class and i was wondering if ya'll could help ......i need help finding out job info on website designers b/c thats what i wana be after high school i need to know what it takes to be one and what they do. and plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HELP

Ness
you basterds help me

~Air Angel~
go to google dot com.......... typ in web designer jobs......... big grin

SlipknoT
yerssa

Mane
Monster.com

I my self am also gonna go into Web Design and Computer Programming.

Ness
hahahaha duhhhh do you think im that stupid

Ness
sweet dude eawsome

Bardock42
Yes no expression

Ness
yes what hahaha j/k do you wana be a web designer

Bardock42
Not really

Gisele
don't say bastards..thats not how you ask but..here you go!Many elements go into successful Web site design; we can cluster those elements into sensory, conceptual, and reactive aspects. That is, design isn't only what you see, it's also what you think and feel as you navigate a Web site.

You've been charged with a task. Design a Web site that will cause the world to beat a path to its door (URL). While you need to consider the business aspect of the site, you also need to consider the look and the feel of the site ... that is the design. Remember, you are a Web site "designer", not a Web site "fabricator". You don't need to be a Van Gogh or a Rembrandt. You only need to understand what is behind the business end of the site.

This section explores some of the basic principles of Web site design, and provides many links to other resources for further detailed study. There are articles here that will help you consider the design and usability of the site, as well as the internationalization of your client's site. Remember, the Web is international; therefore, so is your client's Web site.

Gisele
hope it helps

Ness
thankz

carnival_junkie
i'd help you, but i'm still trying to figure out if all those extra 'z's on the misspelled "please" were needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.