Spider-man vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
stick out tongue Spidy's faced Juggernaut and slowed him. shaun

who?-kid
This is, once more, one of those so-called "non-fights".

Spider-Man is not strong enough to knock down Colossus, and Colossus is way too slow. After a boring fight, they both go home.

uQifg2WV
if he can over exert juggernaught, then collossus wont be much of a problem.can't he only stay in his organic steel form for like a couple days?

Maelstrom
Well his webs can stop a juggernaut for a minute. He might web up Peter and is strong enough to sling shot him under water or something so i think Spider-man could win.

Scoobless
colussus doesn't need to breathe when armoured so it wouldn't really matter too much if he were thrown underwater
colossus can't catch spidey and spidey'd have a hell of a time trying to hurt C-boy, he could maybe try battering him with a steel girder, but i doubt that'd KO him anytime soon
spidey'd throw colossus all over the place,try to electricute him, smack him t=with stuff, web him up and if none of that worked he may go retreat to find some kind of acid or something........ maybe wrap him in steel cable, plug him into a generator and make him into an electromagnet which, i think, would make him unable to move.......... though i could be wrong

lightaxe
non-fight

Lord-of-Dreams
Remember my Flash/Juggy fight? Same thing. Stupid mistake on my part, stupid mistake on yours.

crazyspinz
umm? why does everyone just assume colossus is slow just because hes frikin huge. he has hightened reflexes in armoured form and his reaction time is about 3xs faster than normal people. and he is a MUCH better fighter than spiderman. colossus would crush him like tin can

Lord-of-Dreams
Or, crazyspinz, perhaps we are remembering that spiderman is called the most agile hero in Marvel. And uhh... Colossus is 3x faster than NORMAL people.

ThaWhiteShadow
and he is a MUCH better fighter than spiderman.

no he's not

juggernaut74
And Colossus is smarter than Juggernuaut. Spidey will have a hard time outsmarting him. Thats his only chance cause he wont overpower him or outfight him. Spidey goes down hard.

Lord-of-Dreams
No way juggy74! It's a tie. Anyway, comparing Colossus' intelligence to your own is not a good idea. 'the flashlight glows brighter than a rock!!!!!!!!' we all know it, but were comparing the flashlight to the moon. My point: Spidey is a bloody genius!

juggernaut74
Well Colossus has a higher intelligence rating on official Marvel Bios. Plus I read comics quite frequently and anyone can make that descision. Spidey is smarter than Colossus no doubt but not enough to make him win this fight.

pr1983
colossus' own fighting technique is at least equal to that of spidermans, spidey is a scientific genius, not a tactical one, there is a difference (if i had a penny everytime i...), colossus is just as accustomed to battle as spidey, if spidey keeps his distance this is a no fight... but if colossus gets his hands on him its bye bye spidey...

Lord-of-Dreams
True, true... but in many cases spidey's merged the two genius'. He should o that in this case too, should he not?

pr1983
its like saying the same about bruce banner, he's not a battlefield genius, there are completely different criteria that make up battlefield and scientific genius... thats why cap and cyclops are good leaders but probably only barely passed science class... i dont doubt spideys intelligence, i just dont believe its enough of a factor...

Maelstrom
Colosssus does need to breath. its juggs who doesn't

KharmaDog
Maelstrom, Colossus does not need to breath while in his armoured form.

pr1983
colossus in metal form does not need to breathe or eat for an extended period of time... any site will tell u this...

Zahit
Colossus is not known for his great fighting skills. Thing has whooped
him in the past....and their strength was roughly equal.
Colossus would be very difficult for Spidey to hurt, he would have
to figure out a way to beat him. Which Spidey has done on numerous
occasions against grossly stronger foes.

Mainstream
Spidey is a slighty better fighter than Colossus...but how in the hell could Peter (spiderman) beat Peter (Colossus)?

Napalm
Spider-man end of disscussion

pr1983
colossus has since his death been augmented, he's now class 100 and superior to thing imo, its a non fight, spidey cant hurt him, only slow him down...

muffin man
spidey is more agilie and strength isn't everything.

Napalm
muffin mans correct spidey has fought guys like juggernaut and still won so peters strength is a big issue

pr1983
but whats he going to do? tire him out till colossus gets fed up and goes home?

Mainstream
true but Spiderman is outclassed in this bout.

Napalm
Lets see here Spider-man: Super cool superhero

Colossus: Big stupid gay guy with metal skin that dosent know when to stay dead

The answers obvious

Zahit
If Spidey can fight (and often figure out ways to stop) Rhino, Electro, Juggernaut, Sandman, Venom, Carnage, the entire Sinister Six, etc, etc, etc, etc......

I'm sure he could figure something out for Colossus eventually, provided
he keeps ducking and dodging.

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."

pr1983
only gay in ultimate x-men, an alternate universe, in normal universe he's quite straight, he's in a relationship with kitty pryde.

he's (and ill say this again) class 100, easily more durable than spiderman and not as slow as most people think. if he got within arms reach of spidey its parkers funeral...

its a non battle... spidey is too quick and agile and keeps his distance, but doesnt have the ability to take colossus down...

Mainstream
Regular Collosus isn't gay..he likes Kitty..I think she' s finally legal now.

Zahit
HERE HERE......A toast to legal women!!!!

Mainstream
Indeed.

h1a8
Yes spiderman is a tactical genius. He has outsmarted many a foe (even smart ones). Spiderman can lift over 50 tons in times of great stress (his strength reaches uncharted territory). His reflexes is also 40 times that of a normal human (to him a bullet is moving at about 20mph). His spidersense jerks him out of danger without his knowledge (in some cases before the attack actually happens). Technically, spiderman is never suppose to get hit. He take hits because lazy writers don't know how to add adversity to the story. Spiderman has also defeated many foes just as powerful (if not more) as colossus. So technically, he is superior to most superpowered beings. Spider finds a way to stop or kill colossus.

ArekExcelsior2
Colossus could be strangled by webs, entangled to the point of exhaustion, etc. But there is something to be said for 100 tons of pummeling. I think Colossus could take Spidey down.

FistOfThe North
Spiderman will use speed and wit as an advantage. And Spidey is already stronger and so bottomline: Spidey wins.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by h1a8
Spiderman can lift over 50 tons in times of great stress (his strength reaches uncharted territory). What are you talking about? 50 tons? Give me a break its more like 10 tons. And that was from the Marvel Spiderman Handbook(2004). It says nothing about the ability to exceed 10 tons.

kgkg
because he can't . I have never seen him do something like that.

even when his picking a car his having trouble with that.

Colossus might have touble hitting him for a while , but sooner or later he will get him. Than bye bye spider man

who?-kid
Originally posted by kgkg
because he can't . I have never seen him do something like that.
Spider-Man can lift more than 10 tons, but only if he has no choice, and it will almost break his back. But he certainly has lifted more than 10 tons.

No he hasn't. I've seen him throw vans and tanks without any effort.

Spider-Man can not defeat Colossus, but Colossus can not defeat Spider-Man. How the hell is Colossus ever get Spider-Man?

kgkg
i was reply to
"Spiderman can lift over 50 tons in times of great stress (his strength reaches uncharted territory)."

he can't bench press 50 ton

i was rely to that not 10ton

who?-kid
Originally posted by kgkg
i was reply to
"Spiderman can lift over 50 tons in times of great stress (his strength reaches uncharted territory)."

he can't bench press 50 ton

i was rely to that not 10ton
Ok, case settled lol.

kgkg
replying lol i said reply

ArekExcelsior2
Actually, Spiderman's power alters throughout the series. We see him gain new levels of ability as time goes on.

Draco69
Organic webbing and new arms. That's pretty much it.

h1a8
Originally posted by juggernaut74
What are you talking about? 50 tons? Give me a break its more like 10 tons. And that was from the Marvel Spiderman Handbook(2004). It says nothing about the ability to exceed 10 tons.

Marvel has many encyclopedias about spiderman my friend. In one of them he can lift about 8-10 tons but it says that he has a stress factor. It also says his strength can go into unchartered territory. Thus his strength can exceed 50 tons. For example. He has actually lifted 40 tons of metal off his back, multistory buildings, etc.

Swanky-Tuna
The most I've seen him lift was when he was supporting the beam under a section of the Daily Bugle on his back

Xplosive
Collossus easily beats Spider-Man.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Xplosive
Collossus easily beats Spider-Man.
Colossus can not beat Spider-Man, he's too slow. He'll never get or hit him.

But Spider-Man can't beat Colossus either, too durable.

jplatinum
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but spiderman might win this battle for several reasons.
One as couple guys at on the screen above put it, a "stress factor".
People can sometimes do feats that are superhuman so why can't a superhuman person sometimes do feats that are even more superhuman. Its possible.
Two, while collossus is stronger and can fight pretty good. Spiderman can fight even better than him and is way faster.
He also is way smarter being a genius. He went one on one with the hulk for a while on several occassions.
One such was where he was throwing the Hulk aroung after doc sampson had gotten knocked out. However spiderman would have to stick to the "flow like a butterfly sting like a bee" approach, cause if he gets grabbed or hit, he is pretty much gonna be in serious trouble.
Collossus is a bad dude and can inflict serious damage, so peter can't afford to slack off like he usually does in fights. He'll have to be deadly serious and completely focused. If he is then he'll win for sho'.

cool :smoke:

derrick24
Spiderman fans do not know what they are talking about. He continuously get hits by his opponents, like vulture, a 80 yr old guy with wings. Spiderman is a great fighter, but its no way he would come close to be colossus. Spiderman has been hit by absorbing man, rhino ( who is much slower than colossus), all his enemies hit him. What makes colossus any different. Spiderman dont have any way of beating colossus, his punches wont work, his webb wont work but colossus hits will. Colussus has enough speed to land a blow on spiderman, his speed is augmented once in armored form. Any of spiderman enemies colossus will beat them with ease. Colossus wins no contest.

Metalmanx
Oh lord. You all were right in the beginning.

This is a "no-fight" scenario. Neither could do anything to damage the other. Look at my sig. I am supporting the neutral answer because it's true. The fight would with them probably getting drinks or something.

It actually pained me to read some of these posts...

And I dunno if it was answered already, but Colossus can stay him transformed state for as long as he wants. It doesn't tire him at all, no fatigue is caused by his transformation. He has to consciouly will himself back to normal. The longest he has been recorded is five days, and that's just because he didn't feel like being metal anymore.

But I sitll stick by my answer. "No-fight."

derrick24
spiderman has great speed but you all seem to forget so does other characters. Spiderman isnt the flash, he gets hit in all of his battles. When he fought juggernaut he tricked him and juggernaut was covered in cement, i can do that.
Colossus will destroy spiderman, im sorry to tell you all that. Current colossus is on a level where he could give anyone a challenge. If they were to fight he will get numerous of licks and while spiderman is hitting him it wont have the slightest affect. Colussus now is like superman but just dont have flight and heat vision but he is just as good.
If you all think spiderman will overcome colossus please read more comics on colossus and his speed and strength and come back next yr to post because this would be a fight that spiderman will lose and not want to go into again.

h1a8
Originally posted by derrick24
Spiderman fans do not know what they are talking about. He continuously get hits by his opponents, like vulture, a 80 yr old guy with wings. Spiderman is a great fighter, but its no way he would come close to be colossus. Spiderman has been hit by absorbing man, rhino ( who is much slower than colossus), all his enemies hit him. What makes colossus any different. Spiderman dont have any way of beating colossus, his punches wont work, his webb wont work but colossus hits will. Colussus has enough speed to land a blow on spiderman, his speed is augmented once in armored form. Any of spiderman enemies colossus will beat them with ease. Colossus wins no contest.

Marvel comics are highly inconsistent. According to Spider-man's official powers his reflexes are about 40 times that of a normal human. That means he can see a bullet traveling around 30 mph (a super changeup). His spidersense is reported to be able to jerk him out of the way of an attack (sometimes before it happens-that's why he can dodge lasers) without his knowledge of what is happening. Thus he almost never should get hit. Marvel only have him getting hit by slower moving beings to add adversity (The writers are either lazy or not smart enough to come up with a better way an adversary can potentially affect spidey). Thus one should use a character's exact powers in consistent to their fighting behaviors in order to make a sound judgement. Lastly, it is a fallacy to assume that spidey will not resort to other means (instead of hand-to-hand fighting) of trying to defeat collosus (he is not stupid in the least). Spidey will most likely figure out a way to defeat collosus (either through trickery or using some other resource).

jplatinum
Marvel comics are highly inconsistent. According to Spider-man's official powers his reflexes are about 40 times that of a normal human. That means he can see a bullet traveling around 30 mph (a super changeup). His spidersense is reported to be able to jerk him out of the way of an attack (sometimes before it happens-that's why he can dodge lasers) without his knowledge of what is happening. Thus he almost never should get hit. Marvel only have him getting hit by slower moving beings to add adversity (The writers are either lazy or not smart enough to come up with a better way an adversary can potentially affect spidey). Thus one should use a character's exact powers in consistent to their fighting behaviors in order to make a sound judgement. Lastly, it is a fallacy to assume that spidey will not resort to other means (instead of hand-to-hand fighting) of trying to defeat collosus (he is not stupid in the least). Spidey will most likely figure out a way to defeat collosus (either through trickery or using some other resource).

Damn, that boy good ain't he!?!

That makes perfect sense.

Damn I hate those lazy-ass inconsistent writers.

They make batman get to trade blows with darkseid, trip up flash(who he shouldn't even be able to see if flash run around him 1000 times), and thrash superman.

Then, they make spiderman, who is damn near a low-budget god compared to his opponents get hit by slow ass garbage whck people like rhino and king pin.

Spiderman should be like clark on smallville. Everything should slow down to slow motion around him when moves,according to science/physics/and his 40 times normal reflexes.

Damn lazy ass writers.

wannabe
Originally posted by jplatinum

Damn, that boy good ain't he!?!

That makes perfect sense.

Damn I hate those lazy-ass inconsistent writers.

They make batman get to trade blows with darkseid, trip up flash(who he shouldn't even be able to see if flash run around him 1000 times), and thrash superman.

Then, they make spiderman, who is damn near a low-budget god compared to his opponents get hit by slow ass garbage whck people like rhino and king pin.

Spiderman should be like clark on smallville. Everything should slow down to slow motion around him when moves,according to science/physics/and his 40 times normal reflexes.

Damn lazy ass writers. I SOOO agree with this post...it HAD to be said!!! yes

When it comes to "who will win this fight?", i tend to say it's more like Metalmanx posted - a no-fight, but if a final decision would be required, Spidey has a (just slightly) better chance of winning by outwitting Colossus.

Arahan
Spidey is way faster than Collosus.
See here
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14vt1.jpg

http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29ju.jpg

http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34rk.jpg

And here he tries to stop them with his bare hands

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=35yh.jpg

http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=27rh.jpg

That was after a short training with Captain America.
If Spidey goes on training he would become
a much more powerful hero.

Sparkz
Yes spiderman is a tactical genius. He has outsmarted many a foe (even smart ones). Spiderman can lift over 50 tons in times of great stress (his strength reaches uncharted territory). His reflexes is also 40 times that of a normal human (to him a bullet is moving at about 20mph). His spidersense jerks him out of danger without his knowledge (in some cases before the attack actually happens). Technically, spiderman is never suppose to get hit. He take hits because lazy writers don't know how to add adversity to the story. Spiderman has also defeated many foes just as powerful (if not more) as colossus. So technically, he is superior to most superpowered beings. Spider finds a way to stop or kill colossus.

At the most Spider-man's strength raises to 12 tons in times of stress, and that is at the absolout most. 50 is way out of his league!

Arahan
He is Class 15 now, he WAS 10.
Under Stress he could be able to max out to class 20.

Wynndar
Wow the Spidey and Colo fans r really clashing.

Colossus:

-Please demonstrate where Colossus has 3xhuman speed...BTW Rhino is several times faster than a human...sometimes he may be depicted as a slow douche, but one of his true powers is enhanced speed....thus his running speed of 150mph.
-When has Colossus been portrayed as a master of strategy?
-How is a strength increase from 75 to 100 tons going to help him fight Spiderman?
-Physics is a good argument to argue Colossus' speed...if he can throw Wolverine a few hundred miles per hour causing him to reach Ord's ship while taking off, he may be able to throw an awkward 200mph punch...regardless this does nothing to someone like Spidey who perceives bullets at 20mph and has a precognisant "Spidey-Sense" that allows him to dodge lasers traveling at light speed.

Spiderman:

-Used to max out at 10 tons, but he's up to 15 or 20 now...his powers do grow with time and the increase in strength is listed in his handbook.

-Spidey has fought WAY more villains than any single X-Man save perhaps Wolverine. Did he have Cyclops, Captain AMerica, Reed Richards leading him or telling him what to do? No, Spidey has routinely designed strategies for taking down bigger threats than Colossus on the fly.

-Spiderman can't routinely beat bricks like Colossus in a straight up brawl unless he snaps like he did against Firelord...Firelord's durability does exceed Colossus...he's taken punches from Drax..but he could not take a sustained assault of spider-fast/strong punches from Peter.

Both sides are hyping up their characters...but this fight is a mismatch that would result in a non-fight. There are no circumstances that would result in a win except some kind of a ring out or one where spidey goes berserk like he did against Pyreus Kril.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Arahan
Spidey is way faster than Collosus.
See here
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14vt1.jpg

http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29ju.jpg

http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34rk.jpg

And here he tries to stop them with his bare hands

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=35yh.jpg

http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=27rh.jpg

That was after a short training with Captain America.
If Spidey goes on training he would become
a much more powerful hero.

Crap. Those were great scans. That was freakin fast, man.

Too bad that other bullet got him, haha. Poor Spidey. Seriously, I feel bad for him. He has the worst luck in the world after saving the city and civilians of it countless times.

Arahan
Yes the other bullet got him. But if spidey would really train
martial arts or learn to focus he had surely caught the other bullet too.

I am really curious about the Other story line with the slogan evolve or die. May be spdey geht some fighting upgrades^^

Draco69
No. He dies. Than his body transforms into a cocoon. Than he gets reborn.

He may or may not get an upgrade. Probably has the power to spit acid, now...

Arahan
lol

acid...no that sounds fun but doesnt fit to spidey.
now you mention, yes i saw the cover where he was in a cocoon #
and was reborn (again)

the last 3 covers were top secret, so i would say:

Spidey gets new abilities and new costume

Fieldy69
Spiderman beats rhino on a regular basis and hes pretty much equal to colossus in strength and endurance

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Fieldy69
Spiderman beats rhino on a regular basis and hes pretty much equal to colossus in strength and endurance

Except for the fact that he's really not.

Rhino isn't nearly as impervious to injury like Colossus is, though impressive nonetheless. Nor is he as strong. I believe Rhino is class 75 now? Colossus is Class 100. Both do have superhuman endurance, however. Colossus is also far smarter and far better fighter. As well as superior agility.

Arahan
wasnt rhino class 85 ?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Arahan
wasnt rhino class 85 ?

Is he? That may be true. But he's still not anywhere near as tough as Colossus.

Creshosk
Who has greater stamina?

h1a8
Wynndar says

"Colossus:

-Please demonstrate where Colossus has 3xhuman speed.
-When has Colossus been portrayed as a master of strategy?
-Physics is a good argument to argue Colossus' speed...if he can throw Wolverine a few hundred miles per hour causing him to reach Ord's ship while taking off, he may be able to throw an awkward 200mph punch...regardless this does nothing to someone like Spidey who perceives bullets at 20mph and has a precognisant "Spidey-Sense" that allows him to dodge lasers traveling at light speed.

Spiderman:

-Used to max out at 10 tons, (but he has been seen to brace multistory buildings, lift 40 tons of steel off his back,etc.)

-Spidey has fought WAY more villains than any single X-Man save perhaps Wolverine. Did he have Cyclops, Captain AMerica, Reed Richards leading him or telling him what to do? No, Spidey has routinely designed strategies for taking down bigger threats than Colossus on the fly.

-Spiderman can't routinely beat bricks like Colossus in a straight up brawl unless he snaps like he did against Firelord...Firelord's durability does exceed Colossus...he's taken punches from Drax..but he could not take a sustained assault of spider-fast/strong punches from Peter."

with that said one must argue against this along with the fact that spidey will most likely resort to outsmarting colossus instead of fighting him h2h. Spidey has even outsmarted the most intelligent of villians.

DigiMark007
Great post h1a8

The list of people who haven't been able to lay a finger on Spidey is far more impressive than Colossus. Either this would be a tie, or Parker would figure something out eventually. Spidey's fought for days before...and when Colossus is barely touching him and he's whaling the crap out of Colossus with everything he can find, Bid C will go down eventually.

marvelprince
If this is only a straight fight, then its a no-fight. Despite all the nay sayers theoritically speaking Colossus will not be able to lay a finger on Spider-Man. Yes, he has been hit in the past by slower, but Colossus has been taken out by weaker foes so it goes both ways. In the end I see Spider-Man evading and then out smarting Colossus like he does when fighting the Hulk, Rhino or Juggeraunt. I know Colossus isn't as stupid as these guys but Spider-Man is much smarter than him. Out smarting him is the only way to win, either that or this is just a no fight.

Plus if this is Iron Spider-Man, since the other he is even faster and with the suit he can glide. I don't see him losing here

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
True, true... but in many cases spidey's merged the two genius'. He should o that in this case too, should he not?

Spidey pelting Hydroman with a rubber cement-like webbing formula is slightly different than "battlefield tactics".

But Spidey has been training with Cap. Can he win? Depends. Does Colossus getting bored and quitting first count? If so, sure. If it has to be by a fall? They'll both give up and go grab a burger.

Also, Spideys strength limit isn't 15. His PRESS Limit is 15. There are athletes who can lift almost a ton with their legs but military press a lot less. Spidey is exactly the same. He can probably SUPPORT a good 30-50 tons. Lift and carry it, or do anything? doubt it. Which also means he can't really hit that hard. It's all about using every part of his body to support the weight.

Even if he WAS, Rhinos not exactly Reed freaking Richards. Hell, he'd be lucky to score positive on an IQ test.

Yep. His spider-sense no longer "borders" on precognition. Before Tony even touched him, he(Pete) had tripped him. All because his instincts said "Someone is bringing their hand down."
On top of that, he can feel slight vibrations, and every part of his body can adhere to a surface(or be used to stick someone to his back, for example). As well as night vision.

h1a8
Originally posted by marvelprince
In the end I see Spider-Man evading and then out smarting Colossus like he does when fighting the Hulk, Rhino or Juggeraunt.

Unless the writers get another itch to recreate the firelord story and make spidey pound colossus until he gets koed or killed. Since the writers wrote that then it is very possible for spidey to win in a straight fight. It is silly to say this is a no fight if its a straight fight. You must haven't seen the best of spider-man.

marvelprince
Unless the writers get another itch to recreate the firelord story and make spidey pound colossus until he gets koed or killed. Since the writers wrote that then it is very possible for spidey to win in a straight fight. It is silly to say this is a no fight if its a straight fight. You must haven't seen the best of spider-man.

I actually laughed when I read your last sentence. But most people here brush off Spider-Man vs Firelord and similar instances. I personally think Spider-Man can Colossus, but without proof that posters will actually listen too I would just seem like a Spider-Man fanboy. In my post I did say Spider-Man would win, its just more likely that he would win by outsmarting rather than by force which would be harder

AJ4LIFE
marvel prince look at messages please and spidey will win no prob

TheKahn
A Peter vs Peter fight, huh? whistle

I'd have to go with the metal Peter in this fight. While the spider Peter's speed, pre-cog, and agility would give him a clear early advantage, the metal Peter's druabilty, staminia, and strength would eventually overcome it.

spider Peter would need some sort of plot device in order to beat metal Peter (ala trapping Juggernaught in some concrete), realistically he just doesn't have any way to hurt metal Peter.

metal Peter's unique physiology gives him much greater staminia than spider Peter. metal Peter can physically exert himself at his peak for days before fatigue will set in. spider Peter would tire well before this. So whild his pre-cog would still be working, eventually he would become too tired to avoid a hit from metal Peter and then the fight would be over. smile

TheKahn
bump

samishe
I think Spider-man should change his name to a Spider-Peter. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.