Spider-man vs. The Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
eek! I think Fred J. Dukes can come out on top since he has 2 ton strength on his side.shaun

who?-kid
2 tons ? He's as almost as strong as Thing or Sandman.

Napalm
If the blob absorbes spidey in his fat its all over

Maelstrom
Not to sound neg. but i'm pretty sure that Blob's strenght is 1 to 2 ton level like the beasts used to be. Does anyone know if Beasts strenght was returned to that level. As far as being able to hurt blob, un uh

Scoobless
spidey could beat him like he did one time when they fought, he was finding physical attacks innefectual so he burst a web cartridge over him then shoved a roled up magazine in his mouth so he wouldn't suffocate, and left him for code blue or some other "super police" group

baddspellahl4
blob is currently at 75 ton level. at least in th ultimates. at first he could only press 2 stons, but his fat ass works out and he gets stronger.

crazyspinz
ya hes class 75. spiderman is class 10, but way faster and smarter, and blob is so damn slow

baddspellahl4
I agree blob, even with his nigh invincibility and strength, would get a first class ticket on the train to whoopassville.

muffin man
I've read a comic where spidey battles blob...
he needs black cat to help him win

Scoobless
no he doesn't....... black cat usualy just get's in spidey's way

muffin man
umm well thats not how it went in this comic can't remeber the number but it was a peter parker spectacular.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.