Dr. Doom vs Apocalypse vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
I don't know if this has been discussed, but what do you think.

NoFate007
Wow..nobody, lol. I don't know the realm of Doom's powers or Apocalypse's cause I just don't remember, and I never really followed comic books so I don't know about all these other Superman things like "post-crisis" or whatever, so I'm just talking about overall.

demigawd
Doom gets dismissed in .0001 second (or, with prep, makes him devices that funnels their energies into himself or some crap). But it really comes down to Poccy and Supes. Supes wins because he's waaaaay too fast for Poccy, who has shown no superspeed powers whatsoever.

NoFate007
Anybody else? Or is this "the answer" lol These are the 3 people that everyone automatically says "no chance" for the other person, so what do you guys think if we pit them against each other?

NoFate007
Uh oh...I think I've stumped the almighty Comic Book 'Versus' Forum...haha.

Khellendros
Superman wins. Doom, even with prep time, doesn't know enough about Superman to exploit his weaknesses. Apocalypse is pretty good, but he can't stop Superman.

IRTMU-Dragon
Dr. doom im sure could easily get some kryptonite at his disposal, maybe even enhance the kryptonite to make it more powerful towards supes.

With preptime im sure apocalypse would fall from Doom as well.

ScarletSpider
Doom could beat them while doing the crptyoquip...on the can during his morning constitutional.

Lord-of-Dreams
ROAAAAAAAAR!!!!!
Well, id Doom gets prep. time and info on Sups, ben la, la! aucun competition. Sinon, otherwise, Supes pounds him, then uses his corps as a bat for beating Apoc.

grey fox
doom get vaporised by supes eye beams (there is no damn prep time) and apocalypse lures supes into a false sense of security and gives some mubmo jumbo about how he could give sueps what ever he wants even his planet back apocalypse then leads supes back to his lair and enhances him making supes into his new DEATH mwaahaahahahhaah

Tron
Doom's armor can take Superman's eye beams with ease, so no quick vaporizing there.

NoFate007
I'll have to look up Doom, I never got into the Fantastic Four. Right now, judging by what I know, I'd assume Superman would win.

Lord-of-Dreams
No prep. time? All right, Grey Fox, than I think you have the attention span of a goldfish. Just after saying that there's no prep, you said that Apoc. would win by tricking Supes about his planet. Ummm... HOWTHEHELLDOESHEKNOWABOUTKRYPTONIFTHEREISNOPREPTIM
EFORRESEARCH?!?!??!!??!!?

Tron
Ummmm, next time, try using spaces between words when trying to make a point, cause I barely understood that.

NoFate007
Alright, to settle this issue about prep time. They all get a LITTLE prep time. They aren't given a year to research, maybe 3 weeks and that's it. Now go at it fellow forum chums.

Khellendros
Well, given the fact that Superman is from a whole different universe, I don't see how either one of his opponents are going to find out about krypton OR kryptonite. And Superman himself sure as hell isnt going to tell them!

crazyspinz
well, doom always carries a little ray gun cabilble of taking out thor in one shot, so it could prolly hurt supes abit...

Draco69
If he could hit him...

crazyspinz
well superman isnt uslaly the one to dodge things, hes usualy like "ill let the bullets bounce of, makes me look cool"

and doom would probably have hiom going at it with apocolypse then hed take em both out

Draco69
Or Superman unleashes a superspeed flurry and takes down Dr. Doom before he blinks.

Apoc would be a challenge since he can have any superpower.

crazyspinz
supes would go for apoc first, he looks more dangerous.

and doom=lex luther done right, he would own supes

Draco69
Dr. Doom doesn't know anything about Superman. Even if he attacked him with some form of attack, Superman would momentarily yield from Apoc and knock out Doom. Lex Luthor owns Supes because he knows everything about him. Dr. Doom isn't really a factor here.

crazyspinz
doom is also magical, and everyone knows magic > supes

Tron
And Superman will find that he's only knocked out a Doombot, which he still thinks is the real Doom anyways knowing nothing of Doom's tactics, while Doom learns what he needs to know, so he can try again in 2 weeks.wink

Draco69
Dr. Doom is an average magic user. Superman would see a magic spell a mile away. Like I said one punch from Superman and the good doctor is out. This actually Apoc vs. Superman. And isn't Apoc smart enough to take Dr. Doom out first.

crazyspinz
one punch would kill doom, but hes beatin hulk, the thing and many other stong guys before, strength doesnt work to wel against doom

Draco69
Dr. Doom analyzes his opponents BEFORE he gets in a tizzle with them. That's why he always wins. Dr. Doom doesn't know Superman from Adam. His infamous prep-time is useless.

illadelph12
With 3 weeks prep time Doom and Apocolypse would make a deal and tag team Superman.

Apocalypse can match Superman's strength and also can control his matter to a point where Supes blows do know damage (which is well within Apocalypse's powers). Apocalypse can grant himself all physical powers imaginable, so presumably, he could alter his structure and grant hisself super running speed comparable to Supes, which would be within the bounds of his powers.

As for Doom, if he has a machine in his lab to analyze, find, and siphon the source of the Silver Surfer's powers, he can do it to Superman.

Plus, both Apocalypse and Dr. Doom would have absolutely no problem using lethal force from the start.

SarKastic_OJ
I begrudgingly have come to the conclusion that Apoc would win, of course Doom would be taking out easily, Superman would give Apoc a good battle but once again Kal-EL falls to a more "superior" form of power..It's a rarity indeed but it would/could happen...

Khellendros
Wow, you people are giving a guy who the Xmen beat on a regular basis way too much credit. The first time Doom tried to attack Superman, not only would it fail, but supes would crush his weapons and tear his armor from his body. Apocalypse would give him a run for his money, but I guarantee the old mutant has never come across someone with as much raw strength as superman. Supes would beat him to a pulp.

NoFate007
So right now its still at a standoff.

Lord-of-Dreams
I am suddenly for Doom. Prep. time or not. When has he EVER run straight into battle?? That's what I thought... So here's what I say happens: Doo sits back and watches Supes and Apoc. Duel. If Supes wins, well Apoc should have at least fought well enough to reveal some of Supe's weaknesses, which Doom takes full advantages of.
But if it goes to Apoc. well, no contest. Doom just reveals to the x-men that he's around, and let's them fight his battle. Then just to prove who's in charge, he smoke's the X-men!!!

Draco69
Or Superman and Apoc suddenly notice Doom cowering in the corner and proceed to hammer him to a bloody paste. Apoc actually knows who Doom is. He knows Doom is not to underestimated. So he'll take him out first.

illadelph12
Um, unlike someone like say the Hulk, Apocalypse is not only as strong or stronger than Superman, but has the ability to counteract all of Superman's attacks. Apocalypse has full control of his mass down to the molecular level and can grant hisself any physical power (super strength and size, invulnerabilty, heat resistance, cold resistance, electrical current resistance, super speed, intangibility, etc) and over a millenium of experience in using his powers. Heat vision wouldn't work. Super punches wouldn't work. Ice breath wouldn't work. Apocalypse would take Superman.

As for Doom, I think there are certain levels of defeat he could live with. Doom is excedingly intelligent, no doubt, but so is Apocalypse, and he's been at it for a lot longer. It would take a lot to pull the wool over Apoc's eyes. Doom would just make a deal and then try to catch Apocalypse with his guard down. If it didn't work, Apoc would simply kill Doom for the attempt.

Or the Doombot impersonating Doom as the real Doom plants a Latvarian flag in front of the Daily Planet and laughs hysterically...

Tron
You mean Lexcorp.wink

Lord-of-Dreams
Smartass!!!!!!! Noone cares about a dumb-ol' newspaper?? Oh, yea, look at me!! I own the paper! lol. No hatred.
Yo! You think Doom wouldn't cloak himself? Hell no! You are underestimating his intelligence!

NoFate007
Man I really gotta watch some stuff on Doom, you guys love him lol. All I remember from the old days 10 years ago when I was really into this stuff was that Doom vs Spider-Man was in a little movie I had and it involved a plane or something lol.

juggernaut74
Dont let them brainwash you on Dr. Doom. He is a god at these forums. He never looses any of his fights cause of his doombots. Its the same old song and dance with Doom.

Tron
And don't let the Doom-haters brainwash you also.wink

demigawd
Hmm, yeah, I am noticing a certain pro-Doom bias on this board. Strange.

There's no possible way Doom wins this. with all the prep time in the world. How do you prep against someone you've never met? How do you prep against someone like Apocalypse?

Doom goes down with the swiftness.

Superman vs. Apoc.

Apocalypse, despite his "infinite control over his molecules", hasn't done much very impressive. He's gotten owned pretty badly by Cyclops, Phoenix, Magneto, Stryfe, the Dark Riders, etc. He's fought Loki and High Evolutionary to a draw (WOWEEE, so impressive!), and he's never really beaten anybody noteworthy in a fight. His powers sound good on paper, but until I see a more impressive body of combat work, I couldn't possibly pick him over Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.