Batman TAS VOl 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I just got Vol 2 for the DVd, 28 shows like last time. IT was a bit funny when Hamill said, That he would do these werid face's when voice the Joker, And he had like 4 or 5 TYPES of laughs for the Joker.

The Laughing Fish is in it, IVy and Harley was a hoot, And the Joker is in his underwear looking for his socks lol.

OtterVomit
I sure do miss that cartoon.

vaya_the_elf
I'm getting it once I get money for it

Joker1237
Now that I watch Almost Got em,

The Card game, Joker said he wanted a CLEAN GAME THIS TIME.

And than the Joker just started cheating. Like bringing more cards out of his sleeves.

But the most funny part about the card game, Was the Joker going over to ease Twoface of his loss to Batman, Joker goes over to Twoface's shoulder and peeks at his cards.

MAn that was funny, Joker cheating at Cards with the other super villians lol.

Bat Dude
I never remember seeing that but hey, it's been a while

Joker1237
The Joker also won the card game lol.

You got to loved him.

OB1-adobe
Yeah man, that show is everything and more. I personally only care about getting all of those episodes, and saying to hell with all of the other adaptations. Especially the movies. Thought I do love the 60's TV show.

They took everything that was cool about Batman and put it into that show. Influences and homages to previous batman stuff everywhere. I have never enjoyed a kids show as much as this one.

Though it is too bad we live in a world of TV censors. Great stories that never made it into Bruce Timm's universe:

The death of robin
Bane breaking batman's back (nightfall)
and in Superman's case, his death and return

Joker1237
Other countrys dont have harsh censers, But they were able to get away with a lot. Joker gas 2 people in the laughing fish.

Death of Robins family, (OFf screen)

I think they might had pull off a death of Robin story line, But it has to be off screen. It might work who knows.

And no mans land, No way would the censers let Joker put a gun to a baby's head.

OB1-adobe
So i'm guessing those 2 people that got gased are dead.

What was no mans land?

Joker1237
They had smiles on there faces, and it did look scary.

No man;s land was the earth shake that torn Gotham city apart in the comics. Batman and his Bat family, and with Gordan and others were able to restore order to the city,

On the last day or so of No mans land Joker kidnap a group of Babies. Planing on killing them, But Essane Gordan stop him, With her life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.