stupid quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
whats the most stupid thing you have eva heard

my mom said to me once

dont look now...but look whos over there roll eyes (sarcastic)

We didn't underestimate them. They were a lot better than we thought"

Well, Clive, it's all about the two M's. Movement and positioning" - ron atkinson (football commentator)

There are two ways of getting the ball. One is from your own team-mates, and that's the only way"

The Tired Hiker
My sister has had the most classic stupid quotes. One time on a road trip she asked my mom why every bridge was called "Narrow". She pronounced it 'Nah-row'. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dean7879
lol

here are some more ive heard

I never make predictions, and I never will

david beackham - My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7

I'd like to play for an Italian club like Barcelona"

The underdogs will start favourites for this match

dean7879
We must have had 99% of the game. It was the other three per cent that cost us the match.' - Ruud Gullit

dean7879
In a year's time, he's a year older.' - Bobby Robson

dean7879
Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
My stepfather says the stupidest quotes too, "Yu can't go online because I say so!" "Your mother is a **** and when you are older you will be one too!JM

SlipknoT
Jm, you have Rob 2 times in your sig

Bardock42
Hmm He seems to be an ass, you want me to fly over and beat him up?

Bardock42
well Slippy she likes Rob more than you

Jackie Malfoy
Yea he is.Could you flly over here and beat him up for me?That would be great.Thanks Slipknot I did not noted I better fix it.JM

SlipknoT
sad

charmedFairy
embarrasment

Jackie Malfoy
No I don't.I did not relise that I had it addes two times that is all.I love everyone!JM

Bardock42
Me too :eek.

well I am gonna go to the US in March so I might show up. You know take Napalm and Slipknot with me, and we get rid of him, nice and easy you know

Jackie Malfoy
I like what I Hear so far.Make it look like an accient and then he sleeps with the fishes!I like it.You are hired!JM

SlipknoT
Whoa Who are we planning on "taking care of?"

Jackie Malfoy
(Smiles a evil smile)my stepfather!JM

SlipknoT
Oh ok

Jackie Malfoy
I will e-mail yu some information.For now I got to go.JM

SlipknoT
Later

Bardock42
Bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.