Worst lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArthasKnight
We all know Anakin's had some horrible dialogue in TPM and AoTC, but what dialogue was especially bad? We can victimize any character here, so let's just bring to light which lines really stick out and make you cringe when you hear them.

ArthasKnight
The absolute worst line, perhaps cheesiest is better to say, is thus:

"I truly deeply love you, and before we die I want you to know."

It just reeks of cheesiness and bad script writing. Padme, what were you thinking?!

Maverick2364
"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth." (Anakin addressing Padme).

blink

Definitely lame.

Maverick2364
Then again, when Obi Wan told Anakin "you'll be the death of me" that was kind of lame too.

Sesse
"I wish I could wish away my feelings...." Anakin with Padme.

....with one wish that one wishes when one is wishful...

OB1-adobe
You know, the whole "I don't like sand" thing never really bothered me, and still doesn't.

And the "you'll be the death of me". I guess it is intended to be funny, but for anyone who has not seen any of them before wouldn't pick up on it. So I would say it not funny or cheesy. It is just a line.

ArthasKnight
Yeah I like the "you'll be the death of me", I thought that was clever how they stuck that in there. But the sand bit, that's a different story. I also don't like that part.

Sadako of Girth
"Spinning....Thats a good trick.....Woooooo-Hoooooo....."

Ohhhhhh..... And anything coming from Jar-Jars mouth......

Sith Master X
I think we should all give the Episode 1 Anakin a break. He's only 9 years old, and people that age would say things that sound kind of lame.

ArthasKnight
I didn't start the thread with the intent of picking on Anakin (if you were even addressing me). I figured we could pick on anyone.

Sith Master X
Nah I was just saying in general. Not to anyone specifically. Anyone one can pick on young Anakin, I guess what I should have said is that in all reality, 9 years old would say things that don't sound as good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.