GL reveals that Emperor Palpatine IS Darth Sidious!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
In one of the interviews on TPM DVD, GL talks about Darth Sdious being a hologram in all the scenes, except one. Then he says this was the way he was introduced in ESB. Ah-Ha! Most of us figured that out a long time ago. So now it's official that Darth Sidious IS Palpatine (except it hasn't been revealed 'officially' in the movie storyline). I wonder why GL waited so long to tell us in a interview.

Ushgarak
Actually, GL makes that clear on the Insider's Guide that came out some three months after the movie; he's never really kept it a secret.

LanceWindu
Who couldn't figure out that they were the same? They look pretty much the same. And there's Emporer Palpatine in the original three and then there's a Palpatine in TPM that looks just like Sidious who is the future Emporer. It's way too easy to comprehend.

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic)

No shit, Sherlock. rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
Well I'm talking about those idiots that don't know what they are talking about.

Not us fans.

yerssot
But you never heared his name in the movies...

Darth Ninja
Emperor Palpatine was not in the first movie (Episode IV). Grand Moff Whiluf Tarkin mentioned the Emperor several times, but that was it. The Emperor's original name was Cos Dashit (in the earlier scripts).

yerssot
Lance ment that in the OT, he was Emperor Palpatine, while in the PT he is senator/chancellor Palpatine

Julie
oh...i...c....thanks for the clarity, Yerssot.

yerssot
I explain to please

Julie
always good to know

Captain REX
Except for when his wackoness takes over and he starts confusing people. big grin

yerssot
or that time I took the chainsaw...
wich was two seconds ago big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.