Gambit or Beast who should be in X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Let's settle this crap once and for all!

pr1983
Stream paola is so gonna close this thread...

use the synopsis/characters one instead...

Mainstream
okay thanks for the tip.

Clovie
reeeeemy big grin

and i agree it's gonna get closed

Mainstream
Gambit Clovie...why did I figure you'd vote for Mr. Lebeau?

Clovie
no idea... ninja ARE YOU MIND READER? eek!

pr1983
well i voted for beast anyways...

Mainstream
Beast and Gambit could be in X3. Gambit should be cheap..just a white dude burning red eyes charges up stuff usually cards. If Beast is a guy in a realistic blue furry suit. CGI Beast would suck. I mean he'd be the only character CGI..with the exception of Colossus in his metal form.

Clovie
why cheap? eek2

Mainstream
think about it Gambit just charges up stuff..it wouldn't be expensive to do a decent Gambit. Beast is furry have claws, super strong, very agile..cost a lot of the green stuff to do him and make it believable. I wish Hank well and hope to see him in X4..if they make it. him and Angel too.

Clovie
oh... you mean it on the movie makers point of view..
i thought you meant it differently confused

Mainstream
how so Clovie?

Clovie
simply? huh

Mainstream
you thought I meant Gambit was cheap..like a street whore or something?

Clovie
yeah....

Mainstream
really..a mutant street whore that can charge up stuff by touching it..hmmmmmmm I'll start working on a screen play tonight!

Clovie
don't forget to mention me in credits stick out tongue

Mainstream
I won't I'll even give you 20% of the profits. I can't wait until they show the big house I'm going buy myself on MTV cribs when Gambit: "mutant male street whore" hits the theathers.

Clovie
i think it may be a quite nice play.. shifty

20%? it's a deal happy

Mainstream
A play? it's gonna be a movie...but seriously I hope they don't have Gambit to be a whore ..that would blow.

Clovie
movie will be even better happy

it would be R rated messed

Mainstream
maybe.

Clovie
you aren't sure?

Mainstream
yeah...these days kids can watch anything..something that would have be rated R ten years ago would be rated PG-13 now.

Clovie
truth....

and they are also rating movies very randomly erm

Mainstream
yeah..I know

Clovie
good happy stick out tongue

Mainstream
laughing

yerssot
actually, that's partly cause they changed ratingsystems too

gambitindaflesh
Why is the page going to close? Sorry I'm new I don't get it.

vaya_the_elf
Beast should be in the next movie. They already showed him on the tv.

Mana4X2
I'm not even gonna bother, like, really, everyone should know by now who I want to see in X3. For those of you who don't, GAMBIT! Bring on that sexy, cajun honey. embarrasment big grin love

Rave X
Remy!

Colossus05
Gambit and Beast are both going to be in the movie i read it somewhere. But the point is i don't think Beast is going to be CGI because if you look carefully in X2 you can see him in the bit when Magneto's guard is in a pub and he tells the bar tender to turn off the T.V. Hank McCoy(Beast) is on the T.V. just watch the movie again and keep yours eyes on the T.V.

Clovie
and remy is on the list of mutants in stryker's comp..
so..?

Mainstream
yes he is ..so is mulitiple man , quick sliver, scarlet witch, cannonball...I think cannon ball was..I could be wrong but the others are right.

pr1983
thats the lamest cameo ever... imo it doesnt count... i'd be very surprised if that actor ended up being beast...

Mainstream
I agree with that..you know what would have been cool though pr1983. If the Hank Mccoy guy would have said this:" some mutants look like humans...others can be real Beast" forshadowing at it's best!

pr1983
laughing yeah...

Mainstream
Beast: don't look at me..I am not Dr. Henery Mccoy anymore..I am just a..a ..monster..a Beast!

Paola
Psylocke should be in X3... shifty

NOW... go discuss about this at thread at top of the forum called "X3: Possible Synopsis, Characters"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.