What the hell is wrong with my store?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Since last week probably, they keep calling asking for me to come in on my DAYS OFF, and BEFORE I'M SCHEDULED FOR THE DAY. I don't even know why they give us set hours and days off if their going to call to ask us to come in.

Mane
Maybe they have chickens?

shangheid
Are they running low on people?

dave123
smile

JToTheP
If they were, they wouldn't of given us scheduled hours.

dave123
it's standard procedure at every store to give you set hours

Royal Knight
more money for you

LordKerrigor
haha my work does the same thing only we get double time for being called in on days off big grin

Royal Knight
lucky

LordKerrigor
lol im a legend in my department because of all the practical jokes i pull and all the......... stuff i break on accident eek!

JToTheP
We don't get jack for double pay, I think we'd just get stuck working a double for that day.

Royal Knight
oh so mischievous

LordKerrigor
i once called my boss on the phone from another part of the store and tried to order pizza he said "wtf" i go "THIS IS DOMINOS! opps"then hung up he never found out who it was lol

JToTheP
I could do something like that, but since my bosses' know the extensions obviously, I'd have to haul ass to another department after words. laughing

LordKerrigor
this one time i got on the intercom while we were closing the store during that whole week game thingy between the sox and yanks and yelled "go yanks!" lol my boss promptly yelled over the intercom "yankees suck go sox!"

JToTheP
We do that after the store closes, we call eachother to the service desk by our nicknames and our managers get mad. big grin laughing

LordKerrigor
uh...... i called in dead once because i didnt wanna go in that day i showed up with a fake corners note too the next day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.