Most over-rated and under-rated Marvel characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
After reading many posts here, and reading comics and talking about them for years, I definitely feel that there are some characters who are either way over-rated and over-exposed, and others that are really under-rated or not used to their full potential.

Over-rated
Wolverine - used to love this guy, but am just plain sick of the overexposure that he gets and the ridiculous scenarios that he seems to overcome.

Sabertooth - same powers as logan, yet seems to continually give the X-men trouble. How can they go up against the likes of Onslaught if they can't put away this over-rated chump?

Thing - I think this guy's fanboys bother more than anything. I'm sick of hearing how he's the best "brawler" in the Marvel universe.

Emma Frost - Hot for a comic book character, but just for the fact that some people think that she's almost as strong as colossus and would beat him in a hand to hand fight tells me that she's a wee bit over-rated.

Reed Richards - Possibly the most boring team leader in history with one of the lamest super-powers

Under rated

Vision - Interesting character and interesting powers, forever to be doomed to the role of support cast

Ulik - How is this guy never mentioned among the strong guys or brawlers?

Sasquatch - Was just defending him in a vs. thread and the more I read about him the cooler this dude gets. Way disrespected and underestimated character in my opinion.

I'm sure there are more, what do you folks think?

Dazzler619
Hey wasn't this thread also in SHH?

KharmaDog
SHH?

glo-unit
SuperHeroHype.com message baords aka SHH.

vaya_the_elf
under rated-
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat
beast

ScarletSpider
Underrated: Batroc!

Nataku8188
No, not really.

whobdamandog
Over-rated

Batman - Gets waaay to much props on many boards..he's a cool character and all...but the Bats defeats anyone with "prep time" concept is getting a little bit ridiculous...

Captain America - Another cool character..but like the Bat, too many fanboys out there trying to give him the ability to overcome any situation with his "tactical skills"..

Underated

Black Bolt - This guy has taken down the Hulk, Thing, and Gladiator yet people still underestimate his power...

Quasar - Essentially the GL of Marvel, he has power over all forms of energy on the electromagnetic spectrum.. definately deserves more respect..

eleveninches
Most of marvel's charachters are over rated, except for their cosmic beings (galactus, heralds, etc)

dami wilson
WOLVERINE AND THATS THAT!

Lord Shadow Z
Wolverine is way too over-rated. The amount of shite the fanboys say he can survive is just laughable.

moviejunkie23
yea i agree, i like wolverine but is he THAT great. no way

Draco69
WW is very underrated. I had to educate everybody on her.

anarchynerd
i like wolverine a lot, but it seems to me that he'd be cooler if they took him down to one book at a time. over-rated? maybe. but overexposed? DEFINITELY.

it would be hard to pick which book to keep him on, though. we finally have some real talent on his solo series with mark millar and jr jr. (was anyone else as disappointed by the writing and art in 1-19 as i was? ) but yeah, now that you have bendis, millar, and whedon all writing him, i wouldnt know who to take him from, cause i wanna know where he goes in each.

thing is, wolvie used to be a mystery, where now he's a poster boy. how does an anti-hero become one of marvel's most recognizable characters? yes, he's tough, but if you held him back a little, he'd be all that more tough when he finally broke loose again. do you agree?

David Duchovony
I think Colossus is underrated.

pr1983
no shit... stick out tongue

i actually completely agree... big grin

anarchynerd
how can colossus be underrated? he is enormously popular.

maybe you dont understand. overrated means they're not quality enough to be given as much credit credit as people do. inversely, underrated would mean someone who DOESNT get much credit, though they are actually deserving.

we all like colossus. he gets the credit, he is deserving. he's cool and everyone knows it. underrated in no way applies.

if you mean to say you wish more people would use him, then you mean underused, which i wont disagree with you about because thats an opinion. i love colossus and his resurrection was one of the few to be well done enough to not make me mad that they did it. personally, i think he gets plenty of panel time, and he deserves all of it. dont you think if they start giving him a lot more, we'll get tired of him, and they quality will start to decline, like wolverine until recently?

The Flash
Reed is 'over rated' because he's boring and lame? Reed can beat almost anyone since he is one the smartest characters in Marvel.

pr1983
i wasn't talking about panel time, i was stalking about capability, its still astounds me how some people look at him as a punchbag for the thing, and that they completely underestimate the durability of his organic steel skin...

he's my second fave marvel char of all, i just want to see him get his due...

i meant under-rated, there is no way that guy is overrated...

Alpha Centauri
Colossus cut a bad break I think.

I don't really like the X-Men and I think in the years of everyone, including Cyclops, playing second fiddle to Wolverine, not to mention the many different series of X-Men comics, he just got lost in the mix.

X-Men has had under 5 consistently worthwhile characters, some on rep only. It's a shame Colossus suffered.

Deadpool hasn't ever got the credit he deserves.

-AC

pr1983
your right dude... though several of the xmen if expanded upon could make for great comics (not solo ones, like, as a team)

i never read deadpool erm

David Duchovony
I think Colossus could stand on his own. If you disagree read "God's Country", it's really good.

pr1983
he could, i don't dispute that, he rocks... though personally i like what they're doing with astonishing xmen, just using a small team, gives everyone a chance to shine...

anarchynerd
so what should they do to be fair to colossus? what is it that you think supposedly makes people question how tough he is?

ive never heard anyone call colossus less than immaculate. who have you heard speaking ill of him? do you mean they make him seem too weak actually IN the comics or do you just mean folks badmouth him online?

what are they basing it on? cause as far as i know, he's only been in one marvel universe storyarc (whedon's) since "dream's end."

if im getting your message right, and you are saying youve heard people say colossus is less than unbelievably tough, you show me who and we can fistfight 'em.

and to the reed richards fan up there, did you read paradise x? that guy finally gets his due as the hero of about the most epic story ever told by marvel. the back story they give for the FF in earth x is also, well... fantastic. i bet he gets a lot of recognition after the new movie too. (it looks awesome)

pr1983
i'm talking about how colossus has got his upgrade and we've yet to see him whip some serious ass... on a grand scale...

in the days of portacios run on uncanny he was the shit, he'd be tearing apart sentinels with his bare hands and fighting his brother and everythin... when the 90s came around he went missing big time (even before his death), he was so underused imo...

trust me, i'm as big colossus fan as any on kmc, i just feel marvel left him out in the cold big time... i wanna see just how strong he really is, thats all...

and visit the vs forum... you wouldnt believe some of they opponents people are saying could beat him...

David Duchovony
Hey pr1983 I'm sorry, my comment was directed to the others because you and I both agree. Also Cyclops is ragged on too often, give the guy a break, he's team leader for God's sake.

pr1983
your preachin to the choir dude...

anarchynerd
i loved the arc with colossus' brother.

David Duchovony
People try to criticize your taste. If you don't adhere to convention or like the heroes everybody else does you get ridiculed like you are the character. I hate when people do that. I find myself always having to defend underrated heroes and as pathetic and corny as that sounds...ahh screw it, I'm a pathetic person.

pr1983
i'm the same, my top 2 from both stables are cyclops, colossus, batman and supes... its tiring...

i loved the mikhail arc too...

The Flash
Is it an old issue? Next time I'm in the comic shop I'll be sure to check it out.

Napalm
Over rated: Superman

Under rated: Punisher & Daredevil

pr1983
firstly, superman is dc... and how is he overrated...

agree with the dd part though...

eleveninches
underrated:
Howard the duck

he knows kwack fu!!!

Alpha Centauri
You need to read Deadpool, PR.

Funniest comics and character ever, very good stories also.

-AC

GreatMuta
Overrated:
Superman
Wolverine

Underrated:
Vision
Gambit ?

I think Batman is safe only because he has withstood the test of time. Bad movies bad stories but alas he has a wide spread appeal. And yes he has jobbed a couple of times here or there to put over a story or 2

Superman is just that and i will not start on him because it has been done to death!.........Dude lose a few fights even just for helping out a villan's stock market value.....ok maybe not

Dare i mention the name Juggernaut......nah!

Gryn Jabar
Guys I just plain hate:
Cyclops (he gets Jean Grey grrr)

Overrated:
Wolverine

Underrated:
Robin (the amount of crap people put on this guy....)

pr1983
i had planned to dl it before my site bit the dust... i'll be sure to keep trying though, ive heard nothing but good things...

new invaders is pretty sweet though...

bakerboy
Overrated: Doom, doom and doom. And mainly,doom.

Also wolverine, captain america or gambit.

Underrated: the thing, iron man , powerman, iron fist.

OB1-adobe
Most overated:

Wolverine & Gambit are tied

Underated:

The Green Lantern Corps. They need their own cartoon show.

Alpha Centauri
Anyone besides me notice that these forums have become ripe with the misconception that liking people who have proven themselves to be excellent equates to overrating them?

-AC

Nataku8188
You are not alone. The new waves of forumers are really misinformed, and spend too much time in profiles instead of comics.

anarchynerd
you mean dr. doom is overrated? i like him. i dont read much FF, but he had a great 1 issue appearance in amazing spider-man # 50. i love it cause he seems so epic all the time, but in that issue its just a small instance of the authorities not being able to keep him from causin trouble.

did you mean dr.doom? what makes you question his worthiness?

anarchynerd
show us what you mean exactly. who did we call overrated that you consider worthy of praise?

what do you equate to being overrated?

Ironman
spiderman over-rated

under rated

shadow cat

beast

pr1983
that is true...

Alpha Centauri
It's just getting stupid that you get threads like Gambit Vs Doom, then when people vote for Doom so easily "He's overrated."

He's the shit and he's proven it more times than most of the people saying he hasn't, have read comics.

-AC

GreatMuta
Alpha, good point on your above post. Dr Doom has achieved (imo) his status for consistently whipping a** on the FF and anyone else he deems an enemy. Who else but Doom could steal beyonders powers! ....now that i think of it, Doom is a better thief than ol' Gambit.

Maestro
over-rated-Wolverine
Spider-man (a tad)
Thanos (even though he's the man)
Batman
Superman

Under-rated-Hercules
Dr Strange
Beta Ray bill
Ghost Rider
Black Bolt

bakerboy
I wonder if those people who claims that doom isnt overrated has read a comic book with Doctor Doom in it sometime. Because, if you cant realize of this, he is the bad guy, he always looses in the end.

GreatMuta
I think that writers are somewhat morally obligated to have good triumph over evil. What puzzles me is how Doom always consistently outwits his opponents (even if it's only in the beginning). The same could be said that the FF is overrated because Doom seems to have their # and always capture or whip up on them. In the end Doom's ego is his own worst enemy.

Ironman
ghost rider isnt under rated.

Maestro
hmmm yea he is. He isn't used as much as he could be.

anarchynerd
garth ennis (punisher max) and painter clayton crane are putting out a six issue ghost rider mini series for the marvel knights line (mature readers) , and the first issue is set for a september release. read the article in wizard #161.

Alpha Centauri
"I wonder if those people who claims that doom isnt overrated has read a comic book with Doctor Doom in it sometime. Because, if you cant realize of this, he is the bad guy, he always looses in the end."

I have many.

All the more reason that I think he's the shit.

-AC

anarchynerd
so you mean to say that...
1. doom is a villain
2. villains always lose in the end
3. losing in the end equals overrated.

by that logic, all villains are overrated. so you are arguing that only heroes can be quality characters? if thats the case, you are missing half the content of the reading, and perhaps rather than wondering whether ive read the comics, you should actually be paying attention to the ones you read.

doom also turned up to help out in the amazing spider-man 9/11 tribute in #36.

"because even the worst of us, however scarred, are still human. still feel. still mourn the death of random innocents."

"the bad guy" indeed.

he's isnt overrated. he deserves whatever credit he gets because he is a multi-dimensional character.

Mr Parker
I think Moonknight is defenetely an under rated comicbook character.

Mainstream
Daredevil is underrated as well.

bakerboy
Yeah, i think that moonknight is a very underrated character too.

And about the Doom issue, please, dont post conclusions in my mouth that i haven never posted. Doctor Doom is one of my favourite characters off all time, but when i say that he is overrated in these forums is because a group of people is all the time saying that he could beat anybody and he owns all and garbage of that style. He is a great character, but he isnt unbetable at all, he always losses at the end, so the staments that he owns all are totally false and ridiculous. And not, i like the villains even more that the heroes, i think that they are more complex and better characters, this isnt a matter of villain or heroe, is a matter of people overrating a character too much. Is like batman, he is one of my favourite characters too, but he is very overrated here too. I hate that preparation time garbage.

Mr Parker
yeah i agree with you as well.

Alpha Centauri
Doom isn't viewed as unbeatable by anyone that I've ever met on these forums, Baker.

Dunno where you've been reading things.

-AC

Lord S
Well every character has his/her fanboys...and they do tend to make flippant remarks that make little or no sense. But you'll never catch me, or any other knowledgeable Dr. Doom fan who recognizes and appreciates his accomplishments, try to put him on par with cosmic level characters. As much as I love Doom, I don't think he'd be able to stand up to Thanos, but the time and effort he would exhaust and the ingenius plan he would be sure to conjure up, would be worthy of respect. It's not like people respect him cause he has a cool outfit, gauntlet blasts, etc., it's because he regularly accomplishes goals, or tries to, that are beyond his means...and people appreciate that, whether he succeeds or not. If you somehow equate that with overrating him, then you're wrong.

Anyway...

Overrated:
Magneto
Wolverine
Captain America - just a little bit

Underrated:
Gladiator
Iron Man
Vision
Beast - cause him and his expertise are always in the shadow of Mr. Fantastic when a big crossover comes along...(ie. Infinity War...he was busy ordering pizza! mad )

bakerboy
Well, there are a lot of people who has posted things that dooms owns all and doom can beat anybody, you will see it in the doom batles in the vs forum.

I repeat, i like Doctor Doom a lot, he is my favourite villain from comics and one of my favourite characters, And yeah, he is a genious and a great villain, but i think that people overrated him too much even he is a fantastic character with many and many recourses.

More overrated: batman, silver surfer, blade.

More underrated: beast, vision, scarlet witch, wonder man, hercules, namor.

Alpha Centauri
Surfer overrated? Where are you getting this stuff?

People never even speak about Surfer until recently and even then people are pointing out that he can lose.

I've personally never seen anyone say Doom can beat anybody.

-AC

bakerboy
Again, see the threads with doctor doom fights in it, you'll see it.

And yeah, surfer is a little overrated, he is powerful, but not that powerful as may people claims. In one hulk issue, he coudnt beat namor underwater.

And what are you talking about? almost all the characters has been discussed in the vs forum, surfer between them. And he is a little overrated there.

pr1983
thats because he simply is that powerful... power cosmic and all... he's not overrated...

Ironman
under rated is venom why you say everyone takes him for a piss ant he went threw the sinister six the freeking jury 5 symbiotes and spiderman and beat superman

pr1983
first of all... read the superman venom comic... it was complete bull...

venom is strong, but he's not in marvels top level...

Ironman
there we have it it again so many people under rate venom. i bet u i could post bucky vs venom and all of you people would pick bucky

pr1983
i think your overrating venom... hes on a similar level to spiderman... maybe a bit above...

Ironman
well i mate be overrating him alittle but venoms a power house

pr1983
he is powerful, but he is not on the level of thor, surfer, supes or hulk...

Alpha Centauri
Baker,

I've read the Doom threads. No one has seriously entertained the idea that he's unbeatable.

Surfer is NOT overrated.

-AC

Lord S
Yeah I agree with you...I think a lot of people are just joking around when they inflate Doom's importance...and yeah, Surfer is nowhere near overrated, either.

WindDancer
This thread is so confusing! Maybe I'm reading it wrong but it says "Marvel" and yet I see the names of Superman and Batman????? When did the man of steel and the caped crusader moved to Marvel Comics???

Anyways, the most overrated Marvel Characters are defenetly Spiderman, The Fantastic 4, Venom, and the Hulk.

most underrated Marvel Characters would be Moon Knight, Cage, Cable, Colossus, and Mysterio.

GreatMuta
Of course Doom is not a realistic match for a Thanos Or Silver Surfer. In a stright on fight. However Dr Doom has proven time and time again that he can give the best of them trouble. His accomplishments speak for themselves. I am a fan of Doom's and all but i also try to be realistic (yes this is comics). You all remember the story behind the picture below

http://www.duranstudios.com/dduran/art/comics/drdoom.JPG

bakerboy
Lets see, alpha centaury, so you are seeing another diferent topics that the ones that im seeing, because in these topics, there are a lot of people saying " doom can beat anyone" and that kind of things. I dont know if is a joke or not, but there are.

About surfer issue, i think that we are a little confused in this topic, because i think that im talking about another different issue that some people, because i think that the topic is about the marvel characterswho are underrated and overrated by the people in this forum, not characters overrated and underrated generally. Tell me if im wrong.

Alpha Centauri
" doom can beat anyone"

You said people claim he is unbeatable. The above comment doesn't imply that.

Maurice Greene, at one point the Earth's fastest man, could beat anyone. He wasn't undefeatable though.

I don't think Surfer is overrated at all, to be honest.

-AC

bakerboy
I was refering sentences like that, not that sentence exactly.

I posted about doom and surfer at least 100 times, so i wont continue with the issue.

Alpha Centauri
Haha, wink

Ok.

-AC

Ironman
woa woa woa cable is no were nere under rated

Decay
i think apocalypse is pretty underrated. his stats make out that he is one of the most powerful beings on earth but he always manages to find a way to lose.

rox
i think magneto is overrated

Draco69
Wolverine by far. Followed by Spider-Man, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four and Captain America.

Alpha Centauri
The X-Men, clearly.

-AC

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
Wolverine by far. Followed by Spider-Man, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four and Captain America.
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The X-Men, clearly.

-AC

i hate to agree but it is getting out of hand... the x-men are being way overrated... especially on kmc...

stormfront13
imo spiderman is so overrated!! people think he is as fast as the flash and that he can beat the flash. the character i think is underrated is storm, not on the threads though. in the comics i think they make her seem weaker thah she is. the weather can do some serious damage and in the comics she is not as powerful as she should be

pr1983
if anything storm is overrated... people think controlling parts of the weather gives her a blank canvas of powers... utter bullshit...

wolverine definately...

underrated:

daredevil...

stormfront13
well there is a lot of affects of the weather- but idk she might be overrated i might make her seem that way sometimes

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
well there is a lot of affects of the weather- but idk she might be overrated i might make her seem that way sometimes

just a tad... stick out tongue

but it happens with a lot of characters...

juggernauts invulnerability, nightcrawlers teleportation, wolverines healing, the hulk's strength...

stormfront13
yeah people say that nightcrawler can teleport someones head off?? i don't get that. i mean i don't see how he can only take the head. idk maybe i'm stupid

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah people say that nightcrawler can teleport someones head off?? i don't get that. i mean i don't see how he can only take the head. idk maybe i'm stupid

he did it to nimrod years ago... now people claim he can do it at will... but it doesnt make sense...

it all depends on his method of teleportation...

stormfront13
but nimrod isn't human. if he tried to do it to someone human wouldn't the entire body come w/ him??

wuTa
these names might have been mention but i'm too lazy to read 5 pages to find it.....nightwing and arsenal are two underrated charactors

stormfront13
this is a mavel character thjread

wuTa
whoooo........i walked right into that one

stormfront13
ha ha its ok i did the sme thing on the dc one lol

Alpha Centauri
Hulk's strength isn't overrated. A bit hard to overrate that particular aspect.

I don't hate the X-Men, I post on the X-Men forum now and then. It's just ridiculous now though.

I can name the threads:

Rogue Vs Hulk, Storm Vs Doom, Gambit Vs Doom, Ice-Man Vs Hulk (yes I do believe it's stupid), Rogue Vs Superman, Rogue Vs Doom, Strange, Thanos, Surfer.

It's just getting slightly terribly pathetic. As is everyone claiming Doom is overrated when all we ever do is go by stuff he's actually done or shown the potential to do.

-AC

stormfront13
i don't think doom is too overrated. he's a powerful guy and can take down most people. but i think rogue is way way overrated. people act like her absorbation will get her an automatic win w/ every fight. yeah its useful but she has her limits.

pr1983
Hulk's strength isn't overrated. A bit hard to overrate that particular aspect.

-AC

i believe it is...

while i believe he is physically superior to even juggernaut, the whole "he can just get angrier and angrier with no limit" thing bugged me...

Alpha Centauri
The fact that it annoys you not withstanding, that's what his power is. We're not making it up, hence why it's not an overrate.

-AC

pr1983
The fact that it annoys you not withstanding, that's what his power is. We're not making it up, hence why it's not an overrate.

-AC

my annoyance has nothing to do with it... sorry i just couldnt find a better word. embarrasment

personally ive always considered hulk to be numero uno when it comes to physical strength in marvel, above thor, juggernaut and everyone else

i just find it hard to believe that there is no limit to how angry a person can be... if it was a case that the more adrenaline pumped through his body made him stronger or something like that, then i'd find it easier to believe...

i believe a lot of people (particularly on kmc) take it to an extreme...

that said i still believe he could hand anyone in marvel their ass...

Alpha Centauri
I do bear in mind the liklihood of him reaching new levels during fights but I keep it to what I know of him.

I just don't remove that accolade from him.

-AC

pr1983
I do bear in mind the liklihood of him reaching new levels during fights but I keep it to what I know of him.

I just don't remove that accolade from him.

-AC

nor would i, but there are times when i see some posts and wonder what the hell they're smoking...

Alpha Centauri
Yeah there's a few of those in the versus forum though.

Actually, I've near enough lost faith in that forum.

-AC

stormfront13
imo hulk is not overrated because that actually is what his power is. when a characters powers become over exagerated then i think they are overrated. like i think spiderman is extremley overrated. people think he is faster than the flash. yeah he is fast but not even close to flashes level. its gotten to the point whee there are threads like soiderman VS flash, and spidey VS wonder woman. people think that his spider sense will save him from anything, and that his webbing is impossible to break. yeah he iks good but not as good as people make her out to be

Alpha Centauri
Spider-Man isn't overrated just because there are idiots who think he's faster than Flash.

All the credit Spiderman usually gets is well deserved.

-AC

stormfront13
i'm not just talking about just his speed that was one example- people say that he is impossible to hit(false) and thay slao say spiderman is strong enough to KILL anyone w/ just one punch(also false)

Alpha Centauri
Yeah I know but he isn't consistently overrated in the comics world. It's only idiots who think that.

-AC

pr1983
Yeah there's a few of those in the versus forum though.

Actually, I've near enough lost faith in that forum.

-AC

as have i...

Yeah I know but he isn't consistently overrated in the comics world. It's only idiots who think that.

-AC

that is true... spidey deserves a lot of respect...

TheOneFirestorm
Underrated

Ghost Rider (JOhnny Blaze) Blackheart comments that Zarathos he has the power to rival Mephisto if I remember right, Doctor Strange commented the demon in control it's power is Godlike, boundless.
He should have so many feats with Zarathos in control more than a dozen that to name them all along with the details it would last longer than the Song Stairway to Heaven.
With the power to rival Mephisto with Zarathos in control there is no excueses Ghost Rider is hugely underrated. What are the other powers are Zarathos, does he make Ghost Rider's durability increased to Thor's level or higher, how strong is his superhuman strength as in how many tons, is his speed increased, are there other wys he can manipulate Hellfire that hasn't been shown?

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/195/b/9/rage_of_ghost_rider_by_roxas_38-d577phm.jpg

-Pr-
Underrated right now?

Colossus, still.

TheHulk
Why was AC banned?

Lol Ghost Rider ain't underrated.

To me the underrated character is Colossus like Pr said

Most overrated? Hulk

-Pr-
I don't remember, tbh.

Overrated: Cyclops' insanity.

TheHulk
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't remember, tbh.

Overrated: Cyclops' insanity. thumb up

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TheHulk
Why was AC banned?

Lol Ghost Rider ain't underrated.

To me the underrated character is Colossus like Pr said

Most overrated? Hulk

Public meltdown of some sort iirc.

TheHulk
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Public meltdown of some sort iirc. Public meltdown?

peejayd
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't remember, tbh.

Overrated: Cyclops' insanity.

* in AvX, he is insane, no doubt about that, but after that crap, i think he's ok... all he needs is a big exposure for the world to see that the X-men are heroes too like the Avengers... people (in Marvel Universe) treats Avengers and Fantastic Four as celebrities while they treat X-men and the mutant community as crap... this "mutant revolution" should have been started a long time ago in my opinion... Cyclops makes it perfectly clear that they will continue to save humans & mutants alike and will retaliate to those who oppose them, it's a strong statement and i hope the people gets what he's trying to say...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.