Hyperion V's Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
pretty much two superman knockoffs......(i'll probably get some stick from the glad fans over that) but which one is the most super? or should that be superist?........ i think i'll go with superior just to be safe.........

anyway........ fight! fight! fight!

ScarletSpider
I'd go with Hyperion, because he's an Eternal, and thus never tires, and when hurt, can instantly regenerate by thinking it. Though it would be close, as Gladiator is faster and stronger, but in the end, I think Hyperion would just prove to be the one with the greatest endurance.

Beyonder
They've fought before. I think Gladiator won.

Scoobless
when did they fight? do you have an issue number?

IRTMU-Dragon
Gladiator and a Hyperion comic with them fighting?

phew, id like to see that baby!

Beyonder
Starblast #2

ScarletSpider
I'll check that out. Hyperion didn't learn of his Eternal heritage until recently, so I still stand by him.

IRTMU-Dragon
Cant wait to read that.

Krissy Von Doom
Yep, Gladiator won. The reason was that Hyperion isn't used to fighting someone who's as strong as he is so it came down to experience and fighting ability. Gladiator got him in some kind of a choke/sleeper hold and it was lights out for Hyperion. Blackbolt came out and whispered in Gladiator's ear shortly after.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.