The Punisher VS Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRTMU-Dragon
Spidersense?
Good enough for bullets?

Rockets? Webbing? Explosions, oh my!

Alpha Centauri
Spider-Man has dodged bullets.

Whether he's able to dodge Punisher level onslaughts is another matter.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Your smart. Debate, I say, debate!

BTW, I meant that, thats not sarcasm.

Alpha Centauri
I don't sit here thinking of reasons to debate every single thread.

It could go either way. I'm leaning toward Spider-Man.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
We need to have facts... Could spiderman really stand a full force explosion? Im sure if it exists, The Punisher has it to duke it (besides Alien tech, thats left to lobo, who isnt fair on this forum anyways)
Maybe The Punisher has somesort of nullifier grenade, like a jammer or something that could mess up spideys senses, maybe a grenade of smoke?

Hmmm...

Scoobless
the goblin (green one i think) had a gas that knocked out pete's spider sense......... although i don't think he realized this at any point, when spider-man fights without spider sense he takes a lot of hits
spidey can't stand a large explosion, but again, his danger sense means he normally doesn't have to

IRTMU-Dragon
Exactly, thats what makes this so excellent.
And yes, it was Green goblin who used the grenade that had the syrum, which NULLIFIED, not knocked out but severely decreased his spider sense.

Alpha Centauri
"We need to have facts... "

You seem to be lacking them in any thread. However, debates are about conflicting opinions. I posted mine more or less.

-AC

StrawNilla
Spidey could stand certain kind of explosions, he can dent steel if he's thrown into it! Pumpkin bombs ala explosion ala Spidey merely dazed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.