La terre d'aucun retour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bemusedmuse
No, I do not live in France. Nor do I speak fluent french. I am french, though- mainly. Unfortunately, I am american. I know a lot of you out there do not share my views, but that is all right with me. I enjoy debates very much so. And if you do not like my thread, then, well, too bad. You do not have to come back. I do not enjoy putting up with bull shite, and so I choose not to. People say I am cold-hearted, and I kind of have to agree with them. Oh well. Enjoy.gunsmilie

wiccan hotty
that iz sooooooooooooooo...-----cool! bunny bunny

bemusedmuse
You're joking, right? You must be being sarcastic. What is so . . . . cool?

a1hsauce
wiccan hotty is ssssssssooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooool

MC Mike
blah

Jackie Malfoy
What are we enjoying?JM

a1hsauce
i dunno , its the go crazy thread eek! Happy Dance beer

bemusedmuse
Basically, a1hsause is correct- but please be appropriate. I hate bullshite.

dean7879
u better screw your head on brother

bemusedmuse
? I am sorry I haven't come up with a topic for this thread forum whatever you want to call it- I am working on it.

dean7879
well try and bloody think will ya...i wont be able to sleep tonite unless i know

bemusedmuse
Are you serious???

dean7879
deadly serious roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
blah again

bemusedmuse
Well, I will take my dear old time, and as for MC Mike- If it is that blah, then why the h.ell do you keep coming back?

MC Mike
What blah? smile

bemusedmuse
Don't say blah please- if you do not like it in this forum, then just don't come back. It is rude to just keep popping up and saying blah. Not that I do not want you here- I just don't want the " blah " here.

silver_tears
It's not a forum, it's a thread

Corran
Ohhhh, check out Little Miss Pedantic here stick out tongue

bemusedmuse
umm, . . . what is with the nude chick? Sorry- just got back from Bowling- I scored a 159- then got yelled at by my aunt for being out at 5:11 PM when I was supposed to be out at 4:30PM, even though I was told the clocks were fast and my friend charlie needed a ride home an dhad to stay until varsity was over. Urgh. Plus, I am failing Geometry for the 2 nd time, plus C.P. Biology, and then I come home and have my head bitten off by my 9 year old cousin for not wanting to play ONLINE bowling, and then I overhear that if my bowling games lasted more than two weeks more( which is how long they last) that my aunt was going to have me quit. Urgh. Yes, I know I should have been out on time, because my aunt had a class she was taking at 6 PM, but I had things that were uncontrollable happening. Such as teh slow clocks. Oh well. My fault triple times.

smoker4
blah

bemusedmuse
urgh- again with the blahness. please stop.

bemusedmuse
Mike Lowrey: Hello?
Marcus Burnett: We're your new neighbors.

Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.

Marcus Burnett: Naw man, naw. There's too much bass in your voice. That scares white folks. You got to sound like them.

Marcus Burnett: We were wondering if we could borrow some brown sugar...?

Hey, just a little comical movie quote from Bad Boys. Enjoy. Kinda funny- especially when you've seen it.

MC Mike
Hahahah!!!!! hysterical

bemusedmuse
ehrm, it wasn't that funny.

Morning_Glory
no expression confused uhhmmm so you think you are a bad ass?

bemusedmuse
No not really.

bemusedmuse
Gosh dam.n it all, I hate people at times. My friend Chelle told me a while a go that she had two boyfriends, and I did not approve of that at all, but I didn't do anything about it either, because she told me not to tell anybody- she made me promise- and so I kept my promise. Now she went a nd told her first boyfriend- the one she cheated on- that she did in fact cheat on him, and he is very upset. I feel I could have, and should have, done something, but I didn't, and now she feels she can just ignore the other guy, an dI don't agree with that either. Urgh. I don't know what to do to help her out- help the guys out actually. I have had enough of Chelle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.