Alone in the Dark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
This movie drops this Friday. I think it looks awesome! Like a cross between Pitch Black/Tremors/Aliens. I wanna see it. smile

Anyone else looking forward to it?

dean7879
whats the story about?

Lord_Andres
I think its supoose to be inspired by the videogames

Cinemaddiction
I'm seeing it, more than likely. Hey, it's Sci Fi. A pretty rare appearance in a movie theatre for the genre, so it seems.

SlipknoT
It looks terrible confused

Mane
I thought so too, but like Cory said, how often does a sci-fi movie like that come around in theatres? sad

SlipknoT
You know, hes right I cant remember the last time a sci fi came out since AOTC

BackFire
It looks like shit, I'll see it when I can for free, no way I'm waisting my money on this.

BackFire
Chronicles of Riddick...

SlipknoT
doh oh yea

Lord_Andres
And that one wasint exacly anything that was worth watching was it?

MildPossession
Loved Chronicles of Riddick, anyway don't know about this one, will probably wait till it's out to rent, don't really think much of the trailer, especially a film directed by the man who made House of the Dead...

Alone in the Dark is adapted from the video games, some of those were pretty creepy.

But will be giving it a chance. The sound is suppose to be awful though.

Urgh, I Stand Alone by Godsmack used in the trailer, I cringed when I heard that.

Cinemaddiction
Best Sci Fi flick since "The Matrix" IMO. Well, in wide release, because then it would be "Equilibrium".

Mane
What is AOTC?

Oh, and AVP came out after Riddick.

Beastro
Resident Evil : Apacolyspe was a sci-fi as well.

eggmayo
You just named three of my fav scifi/horror films, Im watching this.

Napalm
looks cool

SlipknoT
Attack of The Clones? Star Wars?

Mane
laughing Oh yeah...

Zilverz
Just seen this movie tonight.

Bad acting all around, with the exception of stephen dorff. The film editing was kind of choppy, dialog just didnt flow smooth, lots of scenes were obvious rips from other movies. So nothing new or creative here. Several people got up and left the movie.

On the positive side the monsters looked cool. Thats about it

3/10

Morning_Glory
any special effects at all?

Zilverz
yes some nice special effects but lame movie

Wolfie
It didn't look like anything special.

RZA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.