The Mooney Suzuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
OK, this is a long shot.

The chances of anyone knowing about this band are slim to none. It seems only the insanely famous (or huge American) ones get talked about on here, but I'll give it a go......

*sigh*

Anyone heard of em? They rock etc. Man if this sinks I'll have lost all hope with this board lol..........

Victor Von Doom
I have heard of the band, although I have yet to hear them.

Aku
I saw one of their videos on scuzz yesturday.

Df02
got the album, love them...some of the songs on it are a bit bland, but still pretty good album.

didnt the guitarist get rejected by The Strokes?

MildPossession
<---- Likes the band.

Alpha Centauri
"The chances of anyone knowing about this band are slim to none."

I've heard a few songs. I like "Alive and Amplified" at first then I went off it. Don't really like em too much, comedy value (intended or not) is high though.

-AC

Df02
as i was reading this, i turned around and that song was on MTV2....i have my tv on mute messed

furryman
I've definitely heard of them, but have yet to hear some tracks, shall sample some tomorrow!

Red Superfly
I think the best song is Legal High.

I really like Sometimes Somethin' its a great song. New York Girls is also a nice number.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.