Anne Frank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
our class is talking about her and her life suked ass do any of you know who she is

eleveninches
She was a jew in WW2 Europe, and became a vicim of the Holocaust.

Vegeta13
no i dont know her...

raven guardia
I have anne franks diary and a book called beyond the diary. I feel bad for her. she seemed like a really cool person and If hitler was not so wrapped up in his hatred maybe he would of seen that the jews were still people with feelings and loved ones just like everybody else.

eleveninches
Was she a real person or a fictional character. I think there was a movie of her, or something like that, but I wasn't sure if she was a real person or not? I think she was, but I'm not sure. sad confused

Mr. Bacon
she and her famly hid in a secret cabinet thigny in there bouse then they were found

raven guardia
she was a real person.....luckily she avoid a portion of the war and holocaust by hiding but somebody then told a Nazi soldier where they were hiding and they were taken to work camps every one died except her father. even peter and his family (friends of ann's family who hid with them in the empty office) also died.

Sesy Allerdyce
i read her diary! her life was sucks >.< but i dont like her.

raven guardia
why dont you like her????

ash007
indeed a sad story but one filled of hope.

Sesy Allerdyce
cuz she was an annoying arrogant chick stick out tongue

raven guardia
I just dont understand hittler he killed 6million jews that was 1/3 of Europe's Population of jews. and he also killed the ill and the weak and the mentally retarded.

Storm
Ofc we know who she was. Every country around the Netherlands knows who Anne Frank was.

raven guardia
okay,....that offends me. everybody is entitled to their own opinion but ann was 14 years old. hiding because at any moment she could be riped away from her family and taken to a work camp or a death camp. and their she would be living a nightmare and probably welcome death at any cost! so I feel maybe you need to see things from her point of view and what her life was like before you call her arrogant.

Sesy Allerdyce
hey! yes i know that but she was arrogant too before she was must hiding. their life was so hard after that, yeah... and i pity them. so i pity her too. just i dont like her.

JKozzy
Her diary was published, she was a Jewish girl that hid away for many months in the attic of a store from the Nazis. Very sad story, I read the diary. After reading it, you really look back on your life and think about what you take for granted... sad

Arrogance isn't in the question. Please have respect for the dead, like a human being.

Sesy Allerdyce
so... i must like her just because she died? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dregh
Everybody have their own opinions JKozzy...

raven guardia
I'm not saying you HAVE to like her....but you could just show her a little respect!

and besides the main reason most people dont like somebody else is because they see something about themselves in that person they dont like.......I.E. you think she is arrogant so Unconsciously you must think of yourself as arrogant.

JKozzy
It's not a matter of liking her, it's showing respect because she was killed needlessly. If you were killed, would you want people talking smack about you after you died?

JKozzy
There's a fine line between having an opinion and being humane toward someone else.

Dregh
What if you hate hitler, or Bin Laden?

JKozzy
That has no comparison whatsoever, she's a harmless little girl, you're comparing her to mass-murderers that intentionally wanted people dead, many of them. What they did was wrong, what did she do wrong? Sure, she may have been arrogant, that's one thing. I just don't understand why you have it out for a teen girl that died over sixty years ago?

Sesy Allerdyce
hey i just said i dont like her, whats your problem?? O.o; but she is arrogant really... just read the front of the book... (i dunno how say it in english...

leatherface12
Ive heard of ann frank and all I really know about her is that she lived in a big house and her writing sucked.

Sesy Allerdyce
err... if i would killed i think i wouldn't cares what talking about me after i dead O.o;

raven guardia
sesy....you are really offeneding me, and right now you are acting hitler saying these horrible things.

Sesy Allerdyce
WHAT??? O.O omg i just said i dont like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont get me wrong... yes she died and i pity her and i hate hiter. i just dont like her and thats all! why should i lie?

JKozzy
Ok, then you're weird. messed

raven guardia
^^^ I completely agree......how could anybody in the right mind compare an innocent girl who's life was cute short due to hatred, to a sick person like bin laden! that is by far the worst comparison I had ever heard and and makes so sense at all! what is there to compare??

BarmyBrummie
Anne franks life sucked sad Those years hiding away in complete silence and then finally getting caught just sucks even more erm I would have killed myself rather than live like that

Ushgarak
Saying that Sesy is acting like Hitler is completly inappropriate.

She is allowed to have a negative opinion of Anne Frank if she wishes, nor should anyone ever be immune to criticism just because they had an unpleasant life.

BarmyBrummie
Sesy is luvly big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
yes

Dregh
Sesy rock

BarmyBrummie
big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
big grin embarrasment

raven guardia
I did not say she could not have a negitive opinion of ann I just think she could show a little respect to the ann!

and any one who does not feel one bit of remorse for happened to ann and the other jews has issuses. take a trip to the holocaust museum and maybe learn something!

amity75
Like another 5,999,999 Ann Frank was needlessly murdered by the worst form of scum that has ever been shat into civilisation and whether she was arrogant or not, we should listen to her story. I went on a school trip to her house in Amsterdam and it's a really eerie feeling to be in the room behind the wardrobe when you know what happened there. Arrogant? Maybe, but she had every fkn right to be.

raven guardia
amity I counld of not said better my self............you go girl!...or guy!

Sesy Allerdyce
grrrrrrrrrrr.....
i didnt say i dont feel respect!!!!!

raven guardia
no but it is your attitude

leatherface12
Yall just leave sesy alone because she already said that she felt pity for Anns death but she just said that she didnt like Ann Frank.

BarmyBrummie
come on people, please stop arguing now erm

Sesy Allerdyce
thanks leather happy

yes i pity her and everything. i read her diary a lot of times... -_-; and i pity the other jews too... but i dont like anne.

Dregh
Sesy has ****!ng respect for anne frank she just don't like her could you all please shut up?

leatherface12
Your welcome sesy. big grin

BarmyBrummie
now, let that be the end of it happy

silver_tears
I haven't read her book, and I don't think I will anytime soon.

badkittykitty
I agree,everyone is entitled to their own opinion

badkittykitty
btw..the book is really sad.

*runs out*

Evy_O
I know her, we've studied that book at... *thinks* ... fourth grade I think messed

BarmyBrummie
I have to study her EVERY bloody year when its holocaust and im tired of it erm

amity75
I'm sorry but I insist you bring back your Kill Bill avi/sig!

badkittykitty
laughing out loud I like to change my sig to much...my next kill bill avatar and sig I want go-go..but i havent found the right pics..yet!

DeNiro
I hate learning about the holcaust it is like we got to sit threw how horrible the germans were to the jews and i mean its not even ne ones history in my old school i mean it was a horrible tragedy but I mean why devote a whole quarter to it when it wasnt even about us.

amity75
But if Hitler had won then nice American kids like yourself would have been next on his list.

leatherface12
edited

raven guardia
because if we do not learn form history were doomed to repeat it. we must learn about it or face the same fate ourselves.

Ness
ya that is right and the ppl in korea had it translated in to thier language and the mixed it up to make het look like she was a couard. and she was stupid to hide and not fight . they said that the americans are the Nazi and that Bush is Hitler and the kids said that peace will never happen in the world untill USA is killed .. and that pissed me of big time ......it was on 24 the tv show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.