Stryfe Vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Ok I not sure who Stryfe Is but I know he is a Xmen Villian any one knows if he is a match for Apocalypse?

K3VIL
Can you stop spamming threads with Apolypse?He's not the powerhouse you are the fanboy of.He always use plans and tricks to try to overwhelm enemies and conquer the world, then he gets the living crap beated out of himself.

eleveninches
Stryfe is the clone of cable, who was raised by apocolypse.
Stryfe has similar powers to cable, but whereas cable is Telepathic and telekinetic, stryfe is only telekinetic, and has no telepathic ability.

KillAll
stryfe beat the crap outta apocalypse in a mini series called "xcutioners song" or something like that. literally... apocalypse was bleeding and crawling across the floor. i'm not sure on the circumstances that lead up to this brutal beating though.

demigawd
1. Stryfe is both telepathic and telekinetic

2. Apocalypse was basically dying from the beginning of the Xcutioner's arc, so he was in a terribly weakened state the entire series.

3. Cable was basically designed with Apocalypse's defeat in mind. Stryfe, being a clone of Cable, should be just as capable of taking down Poccy, even if Poccy is at full power.

jinzin
still dying or not, apocalypse was still mopping the floor with hordes of X heroes throughout that series (at one point he took out 5 x-men in 8 seconds or something to that effect) so he certainly was no pushover, but yeah stryfe would kick his ass.

Mainstream
maybe jinzin..I think Cable was stronger than Stryfe..even though they were basically twin brothers.

HarmoNiC FLo
Stryfe man

eleveninches
stryfe was NOT telepathic.

muffin man
apocalypse

Mainstream
Apoc...only Cable can beat Apoc and he has a hard as hell of a time doing it.

muffin man
yeah and stryfe is just cables genes oh yeah

Mainstream
their just "brothers " that's all.

demigawd
Stryfe IS telepathic. He used it against Scott and Jean to block access to their powers.

And Stryfe would beat Apocalypse in a really good battle.

Mainstream
....I suppose it's possibe...he is a copy of Cable after all.

Xplosive
Stryfe wasn't even a challenge for Apocalypse.

abhilegend
An alternate Stryfe wasn't a match for an alternate Apocalypse.

Magnon
Stryfe wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.