Crazy lady talking to an invisable person

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I was in subway just before and there was some crazy lady in there sitting down and looking across from her talking to an invisable person. The lady who was serving me kept laughing and so did I. It was creepy and funny. The crazy lady kept saying 'Don't look at me like I'm not ****ing real!" to the invisable person...I was thinking 'There's definetly someone in here who's not real...'

Xam
LMFAO!!!happend to me all the time..its just that im the one saying something to some1 whos not theremessed

BlackC@t
I wonder what's wrong with them...

Morning_Glory
maybe she saw someone there erm that the rest of normal people cant see...

AvP
maybe, the supernatural

badboy2004
maybe she can see dead people some people can u know

The Tired Hiker
Maybe she's Patricia Arquette? erm

badboy2004
whos she

AvP
i don't know, who is she?

badboy2004
i want to know

AvP
tell us, tell us

BlackC@t
She's the star of 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors!'

Brilliant movie! eek!

Don't diss her Th! furious

badboy2004
i never said i was dissing her

AvP
i han't seen those movies so i wouldn't know

BlackC@t
I said 'Th.' roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark1365
That probably was funny/dumb/creepy. big grin

AvP
should i sit and watch the movies

badboy2004
yeah

AvP
perhaps i should

badboy2004
yeah u should

AvP
alright

Corran
Umm, she's not that crazy if she was talking to an invisible person at least she was talking to someone and not just to herself!

Morning_Glory
Patricia Arquette - is staring a new TV show - where she is a medium or can see things that happen to people...

ummm... like the Dead Zone... what a rip

The Tired Hiker
I wasn't dissing her! She's in that new show, 'Medium', where she's a detective who sees dead people, silly! stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Or, yeah, what MG said. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.