Fed up of Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mrs Brosnan
i wish pople wud shut up 4 five minutes about these people. They arent even nice lookin is it just me or is every1 fed up of Orlando this and Johnny that i know i am

cgtuna21
ya i like them alot but they need 2 stop sayin that there gonna marry them

*Danii*
Not really no-
-I like them a lot they are great actors and deserve all the attention they get.
-Orlando is dyslexic and got bullied at school for being fat, he broke his leg badly at the age of 9 and broke his back when the fell off the 3rd floor of a building, its a miracle hes alive for you to get fed up of!
-I think everyone understands that they're not gonna marry Orlando or Johnny, and it can get annoying when people say that, but IMO I think its nice that 2 people who've been through a lot of crap are appreciated.

MissesDepp?!
yes they are nice looking. Did you see your Pierce Brosnan at the oscars? he was about to make me cry... the beard... oh god that beard it was like a tumbleweed clung to his chin and died.

Orlando went through all that? Geez, I have a new-found respect *bows* appologies man... i still don't like you but props!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
excuse my rudeness but why do you care.. if your soo fed up with hearing things about them dont go in the Johnny depp nd orlando bloom related threads... i think people shuld be able to say whatever they want... nd besides they r hott nd both deserving.... neways look who made this thread... MRS BROSNAN.... at least johnny nd orlando r hott unlike your "husband" pierce... nd once again excuse my rudeness

Kes
I am. Orlando doesnt deserve any attention acting wise because he doesnt act! I dont care what he went tru!
JD is a good actor and deserves attention. To bad its the same attention that drove him away from the main stream. this teen idol thing.roll eyes (sarcastic)
As soon as this thread turns into I love OB or JD it will be closed.

j.depp lover
JOHNNY DEPP and orlando bloom ARE HOT!!!! okay? people have their likes and dislikes and keep your dislikes to yourself...okay? IT OFFENDS SOME PEOPLE!

Dogbert
I don't have a problem with JD. He is cool. cool

It is Orlando Bloom that I am sick of. FFS, get over him. He isn't anything special. Just because he is good looking dosn't mean that he deserves all the attention he gets. miffed

beaujay1
pierce brosnan looked like he has to puke in that pic.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
laughing

Ahnold
JD is cool... Orlando Bloom cannot act to save his life. Oh it was all very well and good in LOTR when he only had to look pretty and shoot arrows, but come POTC? Woah! What a terrible, terrible actor! He has the most wooden delivery of all time! And he treated the material with FAR too much seriousness. See - that's why JD got an oscar nom for it and OB got squat! So he's handsome - who cares?! Ladies - see beyond the surface and you may well be shocked by the rotten acting core beneath!

Orlando Bloom03
How dare you get rid of Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom!!!

claidisa_felton
miffed
he was SUPPOSED to act wooden. his character was stuck up!!!
once you star in a trilogy that won over 15 oscars, then you can make accusations like that, yeh?

Orlando Bloom03
^Nice sig!!!

botankus
I like the thread subject, but how about adding, "....and the ridiculous threads about them with 6 exclamation points"

JKozzy
Those are the only new usernames I see on here, OlyBloom etc, its gross because everyone's after one or two people. I mean, cmon people, BE ORIGINAL!

Linkalicious
I just don't like how Johnny Depp finally got attention for being in Pirates of the Carribean (sp?) He was great far before that.

CandyKoRn
He's always been a well known actor, wtf are you talking about ^^^

KMC
I like them both. I liked potc. People will get over the obsession just like everything else.
I dont have an opinion on Peirce Brosnon as my dad looks quite alot like him.- so bleugh!

Kate xx

dragonpisces272
well I dont actually talk much about them...but I guess theyre ok

Ahnold
Claidisa - First off, there is a difference between stuck up, and wooden. Orlando is, in my opinion, most definitely the latter. Remember his fight with JD? "I hate pirates!" That was just such a cold, and overtly serious delivery. And the fact that he was in a trilogy that got several oscars does not mean he's a good actor! I don't see any acting noms for him...

Kes
You are in no possition to tell ppl what to do.

*Danii*
I think they're cool, and I agree that Johnny was great before PotC, I mean look at Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, Chocolat etc.
I do think that the usernames are a bit weird though, but if people don't mind themselves being known as orli_issexy or whatever, then ok. Fine.

POTCnumber1fan
i think johnny deserved all the attention he's getting..he's been acting for a long time and he does it because he likes it.he even takes weird roles on purpose so he can do wat he wants and not just be an icon. i think he's a great actor and deserves attention.

POTCnumber1fan
if u don't think johnny is a good actor that's fine...but please keep it 2 urself n don't spoil other people's fantasies. they're just tryin to have a bit of fun pretending to be "in love" or "mrs_____" i'm sure they know they will never marry them or whatever.

Ahnold
Why does saying Orlando Bloom is a bad actor spoil anyone's marriage fantasies?

forumcrew
i respect them as actors.. well orlando not so much yet still to be seen.. im jus fed up with stupid people who "love them" but really just think they are hot or watched POTC most of these fans dont know dick about depp especially.. like when i mentioned fear and loathing they were liek what no no the pirate guy.. turn this forum back into movie talk and acting not whos better looking

JKozzy
yesthumb upyes
Well said, forumcrew!

MissesDepp?!
Yes, I agree. Johnny was amazing before potc ... i hate people that are all "I LOVE JACK SPARROW" and yet they hate Johnny it's like what the **** you ditzy *****... sorry

and i don't think Orlando is special, he's not that hot and as Legolas his only job was to lure in the teenagers.

Mrs Brosnan
Yes OK i am sorry that i offended u people i just think that because evry thread i hav been on so far mentions them and im kinda fed up of it im not rippin them as actors i think there amazin actors iits just i've heard it all before
oh and if i'd wanted 2 b more offensive i coud hav so stop rippin Pierce

Phoenix
I don't want to sound like a fangirl, bt I do want to stand up for bth their acting talents.

Orlando Bloom went to Guildhall Music and Drama School in London. The PRELIMINARY audition is a comedy piece, a shakespearean piece, and a 2 minute unaccompanied song. There are more auditions after that.

I am considered one of the best actors in my school, and I didn't even get past the preliminary audition. You have to be VERY GOOD to get into Guildhall.

Phoenix
And, as people have already mentioned, Johnny Depp has shown is great talent in previous films

claidisa_felton
wooohoo!!!! rock rock
that is JUST what i think!!!
i am a big johnny fan and my m8 just thinks he's hot.she was talkin bout the PotC deleted scenes and then i said 'ya know the improvisation, the whole humiliated grapes thing was from benny and joon.'
she gave me the blankest look u could EVA have...then accused me later that day of not being a true johnny fan confused

claidisa_felton
i didn't see any acting nominations for viggo mortensen or elijah wood either, and i will gladly defy ANYONE who says their performance was anything short of perfect.

Phoenix
the lotr performance was an ENSEMBLE performance - it would have defeated the object for one actor to outshine the rest

Kes
She can say whatever she wants ( as long as it doesnt break any rules).

Kes
Dont appologise you did nothing wrong.

Kes
Sorry but an audition is very different from acting in front of a camera.
He could have a captivating personality, thats all he needs.
In LOTR and POTC he sucks. His Legolas is awful, but since its fantasy and basically all he do is stare and look good it doesnt really matter.
In POTC he could and should have done way better then that.
Like it was said before his deliverence sucks!

Kes
At least this year, aside from Ian Mckellen but he would be a supporting character (at least IMO), none of the leading roles in LOTR had a place in the best actor category. All the nominees were better then them.

MissesDepp?!
I hated Will, what a loser. And it's true about Legolas, at HMV they were selling the two towers and their promotion was a picture of legolas, they just picked Orlando Bloom so that teenagers could come and see it. In the book legolas was MUCH more interesting.

botankus
LMAO!! Kes, are you done babysitting yet??

laughing

botankus
laughing out loud

LMAO again, hey, your offense OFFENDS ME!!

Orlando Bloom03
No.............Don't get Rid of Them!!

Fallen Jedi
What the f**k? you did not just actually say that did you? i think orlando is a little overrated, but johnny depp. god, you just...What the f**k?

Orlando Bloom03

MissesDepp?!
I know.. orlando is like ashton kutcher they're nothing special but johnny.....

Linkalicious
It's just that he's now getting all this recognition from a younger generation...that's wtf i'm talking about.

I wasn't aware that all these "OMG JOHNNY DEPP IS SOOO HOT" always exsisted...thanks for sharing

Fallen Jedi
you have a point there link. i admit, i didn't become a johnny depp fan until i saw pirates of the caribbean. now, he's this new-found obsession i have.

botankus
Johnny Depp has been famous since you were six.

And unless you live in a vacuum it doesn't take much effort to recognize stars at a very early age. Unless you're talking about a younger generation averaging age five or something like that!

For instance, I knew who Michael Douglas was when I was nine (Romancing the Stone), Shirley MacLaine was when I was 8 (Terms of Endearment), Jack Nicholson when I was seven (The Shining), and James Earl Jones was when I was five (Star Wars). And I also knew who Big Bird was, too. wink

Phoenix
I think you misunderstood me - I'm sorry if my post was misleading.

What I meant was you have to be REALLY AMAZING to get INTO Guildhall, and by the time you get out, you are ASTOUNDING.

A number of great actors have come out of Guildhall. I don't know if you'll allow me to post a link Kes, but if anyone wants to know them, type 'Guildhall School of Music and Drama' into google, click on 'Drama', 'People', and it should say 'click here for what they have recently been doing' or something.

Linkalicious
wow you musta looked at my profile and wracked your brain with that math.

My point is...he was never a drool famous actor until recently. I'm fully aware of when he started his career, but he got no where near the recognition for roles such as Gilbert Grape or Edward Scissor Hands. Both were great movies and he did a great job acting in them, but he never got this media attention nor the vast amount of adoring fans until he was in his more recent work...

botankus
And at what point did I claim to have just performed an amazing math feat????

Linkalicious
where did it say that you "claimed to perform an amazing math feat"?

kinda touchy aren't we?

Kes
You can post the link wink
To bad that didnt happen to Bloom, because my friend he sucks!

Link and botankus> Cool it!

JD hit stardom after 21 jump street, though that was a tv series so he was big but not big movie star you know?! He didnt like the whole teen idol thing so he started doing independent movies or at least stayed away from blockbusters.
Now anyone that hasnt seen Edward Scissorhands shouldnt be in this forum!!!That was is big movie!

Phoenix
http://www.gsmd.ac.uk/kbase/kb00000150d.htm

johnnys#1 fan
no...I'm not I love those guys

babe182
no one realy lovesthem but god cannt we have our obbsesions?!?!!?? and im not sick of them EDIT

Kes
Easy!

claidisa_felton
mad dont make me hate you cos ur a moderator and im scared of you (lmao)
i admit johnny depp was better but....i cant even speak right now so im goin to bed.

babe182
y r pple sick of them?!? like wtf did they do to you?!?!?

MissesDepp?!
why are we bothering using this forum? Nobody is fed up of Johnny, a few are fed up of Orlando...

babe182
but they will get bac! and yes like whocould be fed up with johnny? seriously people!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
you tell them girl!!!!

i am absolutely SICK of repeating again and again that IT IS THE CHARACTER WHICH REQUIRED HIM TO BE WOODEN!!!!!!
will turner is a suck up,traditional romantic stereotyped guy and that's how Orlando portrayed him....
plus the way he played Legolas - graceful,poised,elegant,like a cat...can YOU do that?

plus i don't think it's fair to say Orlando isn't a good actor,hot or not, because for gdness sake EFFECTIVELY HE'S ONLY DONE TWO DIFFERENT CHARACTERS SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE THE GUY A BREAK!!!!!!

AFTER he's done like,over 20 films like Johnny D has done, THEN and only THEN are we eligible to give an opinion on his acting.it's really too early to tell.

Babi_Gurl
well i think that orlando is a good actor i thought he did a great job in Ned Kelly and well JD is a great actor aswell and if ur sick of hearing about johnny and orlando then dont go into those threads

Mrs Brosnan
Hello is n e 1 there i already sed u cant get away from them

babe182
they are like everywhere. especially johnny!i!

babe182
so where are u haters gunna go?!? u cannt escape them! ahahaha

turkesa
Hello!!

Well I only start coming into this forums recently and I don't know very well, how much people talk about them.
But I think that they are two good actors. Maybe Orlando didn't have his chance to show that yet with a major role, but his carrier is very recent and he will get a chance to prove how good he is. thumb up

kisses!!!! Happy Dance

babe182
yes .. see she understands!! god people UNDERSTAND!!

turkesa
hehehehehehe!

I do my best to understand! stick out tongue

I also think that we should't judge the work of an actor/actress/singer... what ever... just because they are good looking or because of the things that they fans write or say...

Kisses!!!!! Happy Dance

botankus
If you are talking about him being some teeny-bopper Tiger Beat heartthrob (with your drool smilie), then you win the pointless argument because I won't comment on a topic like that.

If you are talking about him not being famous until now, that is dead wrong because he has, long before this, been an actor that could command an audience with just his name as the top-billing. For instance, these films are examples of where he drove an audience with just his name (and I saw all of them basically because of his name even though he's not one of my favorite actors):

The Ninth Gate
Chocolat
From Hell (I like the Hughes Brothers, though)
The Astronaut's Wife (Theron doesn't count as any sort of a billing at that point)

And you could, if you tried hard enough, conceivably argue Sleepy Hollow, but I won't.

Linkalicious
If i was talking about him not being famous....then you are correct, i would be dead wrong. but i was talking about the "teeny-bopper Tiger Beat heartthrob" crap...which is indeed pointless, which is why i was wondering why you put up an argument in the first place. Atleast we are on the same page.

babe182
wat???

botankus
thumb up thumb up OK, agreed. I think I am guilty from time to time of assuming everyone who posts in the Movie Stars and Celebrities forum is completely ga-ga over someone.

babe182
wat? i think thats off topic

botankus
What the f**k? How could it be off topic when we were discussing Depp?

babe182
i dunno

Linkalicious
lol

KMC
Does anyone else feel like they're banging their head against a brick wall in this topic??
Johnny is a great actor, he wasn't as appreciated because most of his films haven't been "mainstream".
Orlando hasn't really had the chance to prove himself yet. He was supposed to be straight laced in potc so you cant knock him about that.
Calm down people, they're just trying to do a job.

Kate xx

MissesDepp?!
no no face it Orlando is nothing special. Never will be. He had a 3 second cameo role in a biography on Oscar Wilde where he played a rent boy (name is self explaintory) basically Oscar walks by and Orlando batts his eyelashes and says in a sweet voice "You want to go?" and then Oscar looks at him like he's a freaky loser (which he is) and walks off. Good job there Orlando... you put so much effort into that. He doesn't even look that good as his role in Troy. HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A BAD ASS WHO STEALS THE QUEEN OF GREECE!!!!! but Orlando can't be bad.... not with that "bone structure" no expression

yerssot
guys... they're just two actors; don't think to much of them please messed

Kes
Wooden does not mean look stupid. He overacts..or doesnt act at all. He has had more roles.Black Hawk Down being another thou he dies fast. But regardless of how small a role is when an actor is good he captivates. Something he cant do. He sucked in POTC. I could do better then that and I suck!

yerssot
*places hugh sign "Kes for actress" on the wall*

Kaleanae
Me too no expression

Kes
I'd rather be a director or an editor stick out tongue

yerssot
shuss you, you said you can be better in POTC than Bloom, prove it wink

Kes
Anyone can be better then him laughing

yerssot
let's both star in a movie than wink

Kes
naughty

babe182
lol nice face u got there

MissesDepp?!
ya and the funny thing is... is that you'll both be better than bloom could ever hope to aspire to be!!!!

citadel
awww, c'mon...

its not like johnny depp or orlando bloom actually care if a couple ppl dont like them. they have too many fans as it is!

its true, orlando is inexperienced, but hes only 26, when you're comparing him to johnny depp... johnny's like, what, 40 somthin? orlando has a whole life ahead of him, you cant judge him just cuz he's been in like 2 major roles...

eek!

babe182
hes awesome tho.. like hes a really goodactor 4 his age.. and johnnys beenonlike over 30 movies!! Happy Dance

yerssot
good actor? I suggest you go and see some movies where mister bloom is NOT in, than you know what acting is about

lil bitchiness
Bloom didnt do any acting in the films hes been in messed none whatsoever.

Storm
The "charachter" Legolas was great. And well, Orlando is just... Orlando. Nothing special.

yerssot
I don't remember him in LOTR as a good actor, just ... plainly doing what was requested, no flair, no nothing, and from tiem to time not even that good

OBloommyday
sadwalk

sad

you guys are not giving Orli a chance. he still a young actor. Orli will get some good parts very soon. He can be a good actor.

KMC
I have to admit that in lotr, orlando just shot things and looked gorgeous. It's not the end of the world though!

Kate xx

yerssot
oh my waffle, he's JUST AN ACTOR
he knows how to handle a bit of critisism, you should too

babe182
well i bet that ui people could never fu*king act like him.. and wat wood LOTR be like if Legolas wasnt our elf? no 1 could ever replace him for Legolas and if u guys are gunna b.i.t.c.h about it then at least give him that

yerssot
LOTR would be better, why?
and I'm very sure dozens of people without any good training are better than him, thank you

babe182
sure they are.. as an elf.

yerssot
no, see, you for some reason like him and just can't see that he's a terrible actor at certain points in the movie

look, I'm a star wars fan, but if you say "hey, sucked!", there are cases were I will definitly agree and sometimes disagree but I won't go all "but he's the best! I wuv him!"

Pirate_Girly
I would NEVER in my life consider being fed up with beautiful Johnny and Orli..My life depends on being obsessed with them i guess you could say. Actually I think they have'nt as much credibilty as they really should.
I love Johnny and Orlando forever

yerssot
funny, the post I previously made
"no, see, you for some reason like him and just can't see that he's a terrible actor at certain points in the movie"
combined with the just plane stupid liking of someone you never met and only knows about cause he fakes things (that's what an actor does)

Pirate_Girly
That really hurts my feelings, im not kidding you I have tears in my eyes...im about to cry... even though I know he wouldnt give a **** cause hes an actor, but I care...You cant tell me there's someone you think is totally a good actor and you havent heard bad comments on him..
"terrible actor at certain points" No I actually think they're a great actor throughout ALL of their movies, and you know you couldnt do the kinds of stuff they they do.

yerssot
djee, you MUST be kidding about crying! that's quite stupid if you do that: he's an actor (so, what you see isn't REAL), you don't know him (you only see him on the big screen), ...
all actors gets bad comments, they don't care
my fav actors (fav is a big word, I don't like any that much) get bad comments, I don't care at all.
so, why on earth would you even remotely care what they say about him???

well, lets make it easy: if I get casted, you'll see that it's rather EASY to beat him as an actor

Pirate_Girly
You are a very rude person to say things like that. Why do you underestimate the things that people can do? Its not "Fake" When he does an interview...he's not playing a role..he's answering questions or telling things about his life. Getting casted is a very hard things to do considering the auditions, the studying, the memorizing, etc. and if you have an attitude like that they wont accept you. Im sorry, reply to this message all you want but i will be ignoring your comments.

yerssot
what? no more comments cause I don't oh so adore mister bloom? that I have no plans to marry him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

learn to live with criticism, not everyone likes the things you do and no matter how you turn it, people will always have reasons to dislike/like things

babe182
i think that most people like orlando and johnny but ur they only person who thinks they are horrible.. so u must have been tuned out of the world for awhile bcuz they happen to be like the biggest and greatest actors every.. and i wood want you tomake a film and see how horrible it is bcuz of the s.h.i.t.t.y actors you chose..

Pirate_Girly
you go babe.

babe182
thanxwink u were good too big grin

yerssot
before you comment, you have to carefully read the comments
I never said depp was a bad actor, as a matter of fact, in the movies I remember out of the top of my head (POTC, Edward scissorhand, Sleepy Hollow, ...) he did a great performance

you only come here and say "oh they're the greatest! they're the best!"
so freaking what? that's your opinion and you'll find out that many people here think bloom isn't good (not sure about depp)
they don't post here cause the general fact is that most POTC-fans are apperently 13-year olds who scream nothing but "I luv orli!" or "I luv depp!" and wanting to marry them. Sorry, I don't mean that you are one of them, it's the generalisation of it

WindDancer
I think Pierce Brosman is the WORST and most overrated James Bond ever! Actually all Bonds films are lame!.............

.....go ahead you can diss QT now stick out tongue

babe182
well how old are u exatly?

yerssot
so? why would I?
that's your (offtopic stick out tongue) opinion, I can live with that, I won't throw a hissy and scream I will just ignore you now...

(and imho, Lazenby was the worse, than Moore... and well, bond is lame with the storyline)

Pirate_Girly
Yw. Orlando and Johnny Lovers all the way!!!!!
..Dude Pierce Brosnan doesnt even go with this thread...but oh well :-P heehee

yerssot
that's why I said it was off-topic PG big grin

WindDancer
YES! yerssot has me on ignore!!!! big grin stick out tongue

Okay seriously, I don't mind Orlando or Johnny. Are they good actors? Well, it would be nice to see them play the parts of villains more often. I think that they been playing the good guy too often. Maybe is time for them to be the villain in movies.

babe182
i like theminthe character they havenow

yerssot
I like them like I see them now: not at all laughing out loud
well, not depp, he's pretty good

Pirate_Girly
Its alright WildDancer, the correct thing to do is to ignore him back. smile
He is the only one on my ignore list hahahah. But anyway...as i was saying...no wait by-cuspid...i wasnt saying anything!! Doh!

yerssot
djee, PG, WildDancer is kidding roll eyes (sarcastic)

WindDancer
To be in yerssot ignore list means only one thing........I annoyed him!!! Trust me is a great achivement stick out tongue

Anyways, I have always picture Johnny Depp as a good villain. Same with Orlando doing some evil villain part. For me a villain is a demanding role, and it would be interesting to see those two as bad guys in a movie.

yerssot
no one is in my ignore list WD stick out tongue

WindDancer
Damn! At least I deserve some credit for trying! big grin

Pirate_Girly
I want Johnny and Orli to be my eveil sidekicks in crime mwahahah!

Fallen Jedi
fed up with johnny depp? what are you crazy? johnny depp...drool

Pirate_Girly
lol..thats correct big grin

Evy_O
Well I must say I am fed up with girls screaming that they love them/want to marry them/want to meet them/whatever messed
I'm not saying they are bad persons or actors (IMHO Bloom is a fairly average actor, Depp is very good) but seriously, you're missing the point if you think that they are the best. Just take a look around, there are many other actors who have been acting many more years and do not base their fame in their appearance roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

It's not, by any means, a bad thing, liking them, but getting obsessed... it just does NOT worth it. I have my pride, and since I know I'm never ever gonna meet them and they do not give a f*ck if I exist or not, I don't bother dreaming about them and planning our wedding wink
Respect yourself and do the same smile

So, I guess my point is... you may like them as much as you want, but don't overdo it yes
I had read this story with a girl that cut herself and wrote the name of her fav actor with her own blood, on a wall messed Now, that's just silly IMO.

botankus
LOL, hey, don't give some posters in this forum any ideas!!

lil bitchiness
Thats weird messed

But no, im a huge Johnny Depp fan, i think hes an amazing actor, and he played in every film single film genre, and he impresses me beyond.

Bloom just...is not a good actor. Like i said before, can you imagine Orlanndo Bloom doing a role Leo DiCaprio did in Whats eating Gilbert Grape?? I mean come on, seriously.

Pirate_Girly
I will luv Johnny and Orlando until the sun dies.. And having an obsession isnt like killing someone, its something you can be proud of and have to look forward to, as in maybe meeting them,etc.
Nothing can stop my love for Johnny and Orlando. Sorry, having obsessions is just my nature.

Kes
JD is good but considering Bloom the biggest and greatest....you seriously need to learn more about movies and specially acting. Go see some plays and quality films for a change.

Kes
Nobody is trying to change you, we are just commenting how annoying it is to enter a thread about a movie and read "Oh god Orli is so hot, I love him...lets kill kate. She doesnt deserve him!" bla bla!

Pirate_Girly
Im not the only one, and 2nd of all, I was the one fending for kate. read my posts if you'd like. Because there are about 20 other girls in here that are exactly like that.

babe182
i never said orlando was the biggest greatest actor i just said that he was really good in his movies.. now johnny depp is the biggest greatest actor

Pirate_Girly
lol big grin

lil bitchiness
Go Kes laughing out loud

Kaleanae
laughing

Pirate_Girly
What a great big happy family we have...yay...

Kes
Nobody is saying you are the one doing it.

He is good but he is nowhere near the biggest or greatest!

Pirate_Girly
Hey thats a start big grin

yerssot
for some it's just hard to find out that there are other and much better actors out there roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
Yeh

Krabs55
I feel the same way about OB. He is a bad actor and not even hot !! Wow I am gonna get killed for that one !

Pirate_Girly
No I dont care anymore, say as you wish, mate.

yerssot
*gasps in horror* roll eyes (sarcastic)

johnnys#1 fan
yeah . whats up wit that

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>