Helpful Place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tcbbandman
Hey if you guys are going through a hard time, or if you have a question/comment post here and i will try to help. ninja rock

Corran
I've been sneezing ALL day sad

tcbbandman
Sneezing all day you say well what i do to stop sneezing is i avoid the things that make me sneeze, like dust, pepper, math books things like that. Hope it helps

Corran
Not really, I think I have a cold.

tcbbandman
well i tried

DuronKiller
there's a guy.... dont want to tell his name so lets call him Darbock24...
so... Darbock24 has sent me a virus... and now my pc doesnt work anymore no expression i cant even go in the internet...
and last week... Darbock24 just kicked me in the butt when i was standing at the bus stop, and i fell into the snow and mud erm
could you beat the hell out of Darbock24.... i think this Darbock24 seriously needs help...
Darbock24 has got imaginary friends.... and Darbock24 even tried to kill me several times!!!
please help me

Corran
How are you on the internet now then?

Raven Guardia
I need a hug.......and I need to talk to rob but he is not on cry

tcbbandman
that is a question that pops into my mind if he sent you a virus how could you be on the Internet?! As for beating him up i don't think i will be able to do that i don't want to get arrested. what you need to do is tell him "hey listen *****, if you don't leave my alone i know some one that will castrate you1" evil face ninja

tcbbandman
if i could hug you i would, but i cant so my apologies. i hope rob gets on soon

Bardock42
**** I hate this Darbock24, if I ever see him I am gonna beat da shit outta him.

tcbbandman
well thats positive

Bardock42
Yeah it is, ...now look at my username....and look at what Duron wrote yes

tcbbandman
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that makes a lot of sense

tcbbandman
it wouldn't be funny if it was a girl, but since it isn't its funny.

eggmayo
This is my week so far:
6 month relationship just blew away into the open air, my aunt died, my mum went crazy and cant speak anymore, all my friends are literally drifting apart because they hate each other, i stopped feeling pain, and i have 6 pieces of coursework late and really dont wanna do them

Bardock42
Sounds fun

*Danii*
I watched a video about the Holocaust in History, and pretty much everyone in my class was crying. . . including me *sniff* sad

(There were like, actual pictures of dead bodies and this woman who was actually there, and she kept crying and everything!)

eggmayo
Watch the news, there on every day... 7am and 6 pm...

*Danii*
Newsreaders aren't very emotional tho. . . this woman was seriously upset sad

eggmayo
They did a BBC news report on it, intervewing all these old guys that were there, they were all crying in the snow, and then they set the tracks on fire...

*Danii*
Thats a shame. . . I hate those interveiwers who just sit there and watch the people sittin there crying while they're interveiwing them, they suck! I mean, would it kill them to turn the camera off and give the dude a hug?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.