Does anyone else have a horse or other pet?~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Orlando'sBabe~
~Hey! I was wondering if anyone else here has a horse? Or if u don't and have another pet...what kind? I have an American Paint/Mustang Stallion. His names Lettuce! I love him TO DEATH!!!!!!! Speak up!~

badkittykitty
I lived on a ranch that was for people leave horse's to groomed and kinda like kenneled..so it was really cool...it had lots of woods with a path to walk the horses it was serene,I only lived there like 8months with my father though sad
so that as close to having a horse I ever got.

now I have 2 of the sweetest dogs.a german shepard and a fox terrier smile

tazman
I've never owned a horse and don't know much about them, but some people I knew had an arena on their property with stalls and everything. They had two horses, and I used to ride them from time to time. Very beautiful animals.

I have just one dog, he's a mutt actually. He's part lab, blue healer and border collie. I have pics if anyone wants to see him. cool

badkittykitty
sure show 'em...I love doggies!

Darth Revan
You have a stallion? Jesus... My trainer/barn owner doesn't even let stallions board on her place. Anyways, I have two--a Shire/thouroughbred cross gelding named Charlie, and a Morgan gelding named Thunder/P-bear/Paddington Bear/whatever else comes to mind. The latter of the two is 13 and a simply incredible jumper. Charlie is around 7, he just recently started "coming into his own", if you know what I mean. Not so long ago he was a total goofball and didn't want to do a damn thing you asked. But now he loves jumping almost as much as my Morgan and he's proven to be an exceptional athelete.

steely balls
i have a pet rock...yep

~Orlando'sBabe~
~Yeah stallions can be a little high strung(god..what the heck an i talkin bout they can be like hell!!)but once u earn their trust its a thing of beauty!~

~Orlando'sBabe~
~a rock.......sound interesting.........~

steely balls
yup

tptmanno1
I gots a poodle....
Not fluffy, Puppy cut, She's Reallly stupid...
A dog is about the biggest you can get around LA...

DemonicGambit-2
According to my mom I have a dog....confused only I have yet to see this so called dog confused

SK88728
WHAT DEM?!

DemonicGambit-2
I'm not quite sure myself, but if I get below a B I get yelled at and my mom says she'll take away my dog. One problem though...there's no dog here confused

SK88728
laughing out loud

DemonicGambit-2
Yeah she's pretty consistent in thinking we have a dog, so I asked her for one, and she said I couldnt' have one roll eyes (sarcastic) She's a confusing person...and I think constantly a little drugged

Darth Revan
Yeah no shit... My horse Charlie is a gelding but he's pretty "studly" sometimes, and when you turn him lose in the arena, he's a wild man cool
But once you get to know him he's not so bad.. I'd say it's more a matter of earning their respect than their trust, though of course trust is important, too

~Orlando'sBabe~
~Stallions can be a handful but even mares can be little brats. One of my friends was lunging her horse Sky and she went bazerk. Tripped and did a backflip over a mounting block. I was stupidly standing there by the mounting block holding Lettuce, not noing what was goin on and she bout pumeled me but my horse let out a shreak and brought me down to earth. Lets just say i learned my lesson! embarrasment~

§pearhead
I've got a pack of evil dogs. Ok, only 4 and a puppy, but they ARE evil. messed

~Orlando'sBabe~
~uh huh.........right.............~

silver_tears
I got a cat, and my friend has stables, where I ride cool

§pearhead
KittyKittyKitty! happy

silver_tears
Very good spear stick out tongue

~Orlando'sBabe~
~OOOOKKKKKKKK.......w/e. i think ur a little(a lot)confused.~

§pearhead
no no no, I'm always like this.

eek! Kitty!

~Orlando'sBabe~
~lol. ok u remind me of my brother......i'm not sure if thats a good thing.........hummmmm. omg that was funny! (as u can see i'm easily amused)~

tazman
you ride your cat? confused

stick out tongue

~Orlando'sBabe~
~lol. I think she means she rides horses there.....I hope....... blink~

SumWatTwisted
a dog

Darth Revan
That's why I prefer geldings yes

Kaleanae
I have a lot of cats
Once, I had three dogs and a lot of cat
Fish
Crab (Yes, I had a crab as a pet)
more fish
and more cats

silver_tears
I ride horses messed

Darth Revan
Riding a giant cat seems like it would be fun... happy

~Orlando'sBabe~
~I'm not sure bout that........i put it on my reall really stupid things i might want to do when i turn mental if i ever do list. yep. that should do it. As for geldings........the r pretty quiet.........unless their "studly"! then they can be almost as bad as stallions.....not quite though.~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.