Wonderwoman and Star fire vs. Jean grey and Hawkgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Wonderwoman and starfire fighting against Jean Grey and Hawkgirl...
Who would you think would win?

I think Jean grey could taken down wonderwoman. Hawkgirl I think could handle starfire.

Draco69
Hawkgirl would could not not handle Starfire. She's has incredible strength and durability. Hawkgirl is not in her league. Jean Grey vs. Wonder Woman is another issue. If Wonder Woman utlizes her superspeed to land one quick near-Superman level punch then the battle is over. If Jean Grey can use her psyche to catch her before she strikes than Jean Grey and Hawkgirl wins. It's very even.

This another scenario with Prof. X vs WW : http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

Mainstream
Starfire would get Hawkgirl cartoon verison..comic verison you name it.

vaya_the_elf
Hawkgirl has incredible strength as well, and her electric mace. Although I can see how you think wonderwoman, and Jean grey would be a close call.

Mainstream
Jean could shut down their minds. that's why telepathic people have a clear advantage in most fight...notice I said most fights

vaya_the_elf
They are creepy that way (which is not a bad thing)

Mainstream
agreed. telepathic generally kick ass.

Fanboy
Wonderwoman and Starfire would kick there a--.

FieryBalrog
Jean can set up telekinetic shields as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.