boobies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
Arnt those blue footed boobie so cute little birds

Bardock42
droolio

err...what ....what are you talking aboot?

eggmayo
idiot

Corran
http://www.schoolworld.asn.au/species/booby.html

good topic

Jedi Priestess
*sigh*

Clovie
blue feet blink someone painted it?

Napalm
Nope there real

Clovie
weird

dave123
cry NOT what I expected, at all

SlipknoT
Arent they birds or something?

Cinemaddiction
This is getting really, really, really old fast.

Df02
yup, very old, and ive not even posted in any of them before this

Corran
Hey, it's a legitimate subject, what's everyone's problem?

s|m
nice feet smile
Slipknot, if you're making one of those misleading threads with more than one meaning (something that has become very popular around here), then it is very stupid and annoying.

BlackC@t
This 'rude thing gag' is getting really old, really fast...

angelsflame265
ahhh i do love double entendres

SlipknoT
I dint make this thread confused And I dont plan on making one of these threads

Corran
I think you are all being a bit harsh, there is a birk called the booby, the blue footed booby is a real bird - do your research, if someone wants to start a thread about it then cool, if you are not happy with any aspect of it then DO NOT post you negative comments in it.

You are all the same idiots who post in the shitty random thread that are about **** all, so if you have nothing better to post in a legitimate thread then **** off back to your crap randomness.

BlackC@t
Well I hate to break it to you but you just posted in this thread too Mr. Big Shot roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hypocrite.

Corran
I'm not being a hypocrite - I am not one of the idiots complaining about his thread, I think it's fine. Please explain how I am being hypocritical?

BlackC@t
You were b!tching about us coming into this thread and b!tching.

A lot of us have a problem with this thread. So many people do this sought of thing, and after awhile, it gets just a tad annoying.

Corran
I was complaining about you all complaining about a perfectly legimate subject, if someone has an interest in a subject or in birds, it is not their fault that your dirty one-track minds mis-understand the context of the thread. If you don't like it stay out.

badboy2004
it does yeah

Napalm
I like boobys!

The Tired Hiker
I've never met a boobie I didn't like. Except for this one sausage nipple. love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.